Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Directly quoted from the notification for the starter support event:

"Each day, you can receive 2 Orbs. During the event, it's possible to obtain these bonus Orbs for up to 10 days, for a total of 20 Orbs!

However, tomorrow is supposed to mark the start of the daily Training Tower quests according to the event schedule. Maybe those will at least provide one orb per day?

I need to get better about not just skimming game notifications I guess. 

I had kind of forgotten about the Training Tower quests I sure hope those provide some orbs. I'd honestly be a little surprised if they didn't, I suppose we will see soon enough! 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I need to get better about not just skimming game notifications I guess. 

I had kind of forgotten about the Training Tower quests I sure hope those provide some orbs. I'd honestly be a little surprised if they didn't, I suppose we will see soon enough! 

Today's also the final day for the Life and Death banner which means a new "Heroes with X Skill" banner might go up tomorrow to take it's place and with it one free summon, so there's also that potentially.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Today's also the final day for the Life and Death banner which means a new "Heroes with X Skill" banner might go up tomorrow to take it's place and with it one free summon, so there's also that potentially.

Also true. Unfortunently a free summon on a new banner will do little to forward progress in my quest for Summer Leo :'D

9 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Also true. Unfortunently a free summon on a new banner will do little to forward progress in my quest for Summer Leo :'D

Yeah, same can be said for my hunt for Summer!Elise. A free summon is still a free summon though, even if none of mine so far have been particularly interesting.

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Today’s also the final day for the Hero Fest banner, and there goes my Julia.

Just now, JSND said:

What did you ended up with after this Hero Fest? Just Celica?

Celica has nothing to do with Hero Fest, she came from the tempest banner. Hero Fest gave me a 4⋆ Eliwood.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, that too. RIP my Ike but at least I got a better Ninian out of it and you at least just got a character you've really wanted even if she wasn't gotten off of Hero Fest. We can't always get everything that we want I suppose... *looks at Bridelia's silhouette in my catalog again, weeps internally*

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Man that sucks

At least I didn’t spend orbs on him, he was in my free pull.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, that too. RIP my Ike but at least I got a better Ninian out of it and you at least just got a character you've really wanted even if she wasn't gotten off of Hero Fest. We can't always get everything that we want I suppose... *looks at Bridelia's silhouette in my catalog again, weeps internally*

Indeed, I’m still happy she came home at last. For three months I’ve been hunting for her. Finally, here she is, in my castle.

9 hours ago, KongDude said:

Out of curiosity, when did you start playing Heroes? Five 5*s since the beginning would be seriously bad luck.

I started about when the Celica banner was either halfway through or almost done. My five stars in the order I got them was Lyn, Julia, Roderick, Klein (Klein came first before Roderick but he was promoted after Roderick), Genny, Eldigan.

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I stopped summoning from Hero Fest because I need the Orbs for NS!Corrin. I hope Ninian will come back again soon.

I also need some better Julias and Gennys, but they are not too much of a priority.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

I also need some better Julias and Gennys, but they are not too much of a priority.

I would like more Julias. I actually have all the skills I need on her at the moment with Draw Back, Res +3, G Tomebreaker 3, and Fortify Res 3. I just need to eventually give her Fury 3 or something

25 minutes ago, XRay said:

I stopped summoning from Hero Fest because I need the Orbs for NS!Corrin.

Couldn’t care less about the seasonals. Celica, on the other hand, I blew all my orbs on. No regrets whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Couldn’t care less about the seasonals. Celica, on the other hand, I blew all my orbs on. No regrets whatsoever.

I have armor and cavalry teams. I am just missing a flier team so I can have all the movement themed teams. I missed out on SF!Camilla, so I am not going to repeat that mistake again. I will make NS!Corrin my second flagship character.

Sigh, that feeling when you finally get one of the characters you're looking but he's -Atk. Well at least I finally got Ike and +Spd  makes up for it a bit. @Rezzy  strikes Ike but at the least the boon wasn't useless!

at least i finally have another 5 stat red in my main. My main unfortunately has this curse where my pulled 5 stars have a bane in their usually best stat like -Atk Linde, -Spd Minerva or -Def Hector. In fact, Hector was from the last Hero fest too but like Hector, I'm just finally glad I got the focus character I wanted the most this time, too (compared to my other 'luckier' account which hasn't pulled a single Hero Fest focus yet again)

it just means most of my 5 stars in that account are promoted neutrals like Sharena, Anna, Xander and Camus haha

But yeah, especially as a f2p it's still a great feeling to finally receive the character you were hunting for- i did multiple fist pumps and shouted a bit when I saw his face haha

now i'm just wondering how to build him. Extra boosts in speed and Swordbreaker means he doesn't lose to anyone on player phase if they are neutral. Life and Death has the most player phase kills but I guess Fury gives him more bulk and can go with Vantage. Or should i go Quick Ripose to make up for the lack of attack power?

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Sigh, that feeling when you finally get one of the characters you're looking but he's -Atk. Well at least I finally got Ike and +Spd  makes up for it a bit. @Rezzy  strikes Ike but at the least the boon wasn't useless!

at least i finally have another 5 stat red in my main. My main unfortunately has this curse where my pulled 5 stars have a bane in their usually best stat like -Atk Linde, -Spd Minerva or -Def Hector. In fact, Hector was from the last Hero fest too but like Hector, I'm just finally glad I got the focus character I wanted the most this time, too (compared to my other 'luckier' account which hasn't pulled a single Hero Fest focus yet again)

it just means most of my 5 stars in that account are promoted neutrals like Sharena, Anna, Xander and Camus haha

But yeah, especially as a f2p it's still a great feeling to finally receive the character you were hunting for- i did multiple fist pumps and shouted a bit when I saw his face haha

now i'm just wondering how to build him. Extra boosts in speed and Swordbreaker means he doesn't lose to anyone on player phase if they are neutral. Life and Death has the most player phase kills but I guess Fury gives him more bulk and can go with Vantage. Or should i go Quick Ripose to make up for the lack of attack power?

I've been busy.  I got my - Atk Seth this Banner, and I need to share my blessing.

On 8/15/2017 at 11:28 PM, Kaden said:

It'd be hilarious if the next story chapter or maybe paralogue has us teaming up with Lyon to steal back Naglfar. Yes, let's help this guy who seems to be slipping into desperation to get back a very powerful dark magic tome. Of course nothing will go wrong. It's then implied that FE Heroes' characters' shenanigans are responsible for Sacred Stones' story. :p

That seems too unlikely. We'd more likely to team up with Gheb instead. With Seth, Amelia, Innes and Tana out of the way, that leaves space for other characters for possible Eirika's Army/Ephraim's Army banners. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

That seems too unlikely. We'd more likely to team up with Gheb instead. With Seth, Amelia, Innes and Tana out fo the way, that leaves space for other characters for possible Eirika's Army/Ephraim's Army banners. 

Give me Cormag or riot