Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@tobuShogi: When they add Eremiah, I want them to call her Eremiah. Eremiya is a painful example of Engrish.

Watch them name her Teresa just for the irony. I don't know how to say her name in English since there I don't know any names that I can reference so my brain just goes nope and default to her name's Japanese pronunciation. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Admittedly, I haven't really tried too hard to get Celica. But it's not like I tried hard to get Alm or Faye either. They just ... showed up. During the second Tempest. And so I used them. I would try for Celica, but I kind of want Magvel units a bit more.

34 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Admittedly, I haven't really tried too hard to get Celica. But it's not like I tried hard to get Alm or Faye either. They just ... showed up. During the second Tempest. And so I used them. I would try for Celica, but I kind of want Magvel units a bit more.

I got Alm on my first summon of the World of Shadows, same as Lukas. I tried for Celica in the Tempest, and only used 30 orbs. I wish Ninian were that easy...

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I have almost everyone.

Spoiler

YXEZjVU.png

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

7-1 in Squad Assault beckons...

Actually now that I think of it, theoretically he'd be a good Close Counter bow user as well because he can take melee hits. He also has natural Vantage but Quick Riposte also works.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Actually now that I think of it, theoretically he'd be a good Close Counter bow user as well because he can take melee hits. He also has natural Vantage but Quick Riposte also works.

That sounds nice.

Of course, if I had a Takumi in the first place, I wouldn't be considering Gordin, but...

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

That sounds nice.

Of course, if I had a Takumi in the first place, I wouldn't be considering Gordin, but...

That's true, same here. Colorless 5 star locked units are.....something and a dream to get.

Speaking of Echoes units, I power leveled my +Def Lukas in SP weekend and receiving 0 damage from units and firing back with Ignis is soooo satisfying. I helps he's one of my faves in Echoes, too.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

That's true, same here. Colorless 5 star locked units are.....something and a dream to get.

Speaking of Echoes units, I power leveled my +Def Lukas in SP weekend and receiving 0 damage from units and firing back with Ignis is soooo satisfying. I helps he's one of my faves in Echoes, too.

If Takumi winds up spoiling my chances of getting Tana, I'd probably be bitter enough to feed him to Gordin for this crazy idea. I'd need a good bow, though, because Brave doesn't sound like it'll cut it.

I love my Lukas doing that too, but I don't remember what nature mine is...

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Mine's HP+/Spd-. As long as he gets doubled and he can QR counter attack, then they're basically dead.

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Mine's HP+/Spd-. As long as he gets doubled and he can QR counter attack, then they're basically dead.

Mine's -Spd as well (so -Spd/+Def), and I gave him Swap and QR from my last Subaki.

Do you give him Fortress Defense as well? Not sure if the Defense boost offsets the lowered Attack but sometimes I wish I had Distant Counter (or a Hector really).

Definitely on my list of characters to eventually upgrade and use on fortress tile maps in the Arena

58 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Mine's -Spd as well (so -Spd/+Def), and I gave him Swap and QR from my last Subaki.

Do you give him Fortress Defense as well? Not sure if the Defense boost offsets the lowered Attack but sometimes I wish I had Distant Counter (or a Hector really).

Definitely on my list of characters to eventually upgrade and use on fortress tile maps in the Arena

I kept Fortress on him. 43 Def is crazy and 43 Atk is decent enough to get the little bits of HP that may keep the enemy alive, at least for me. I had Drag back on him before QR, and that helped out somehow during Clarisse GHB.

Still waiting on Hawkeye for Threaten Atk tho

58 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I kept Fortress on him. 43 Def is crazy and 43 Atk is decent enough to get the little bits of HP that may keep the enemy alive, at least for me. I had Drag back on him before QR, and that helped out somehow during Clarisse GHB.

Still waiting on Hawkeye for Threaten Atk tho

Oh right, Threaten Atk sounds nice.

Don't have a spare Hawkeye but there's a spare Azama waiting in the Barracks that I can use!

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Who elso would be considered a tsundere though?

You know for a fact that the entirety of the 'anime stereotype' generation of Fire Emblem characters is a complete blur to me. Using them in Heroes is basically the only reason I know of half of them.

And even without them, it's still a huge cast, and I wasn't expecting something that makes sense.

Edited by phineas81707
Quickly injected more dry wit.