• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

You know for a fact that the entirety of the 'anime stereotype' generation of Fire Emblem characters is a complete blur to me. Using them in Heroes is basically the only reason I know half of them.

And even without them, it's still a huge cast, and I wasn't expecting something that makes sense.

I guess that's fair, especially the part about @Vaximillian's ships not making sense...

Spoiler

I also may have forgotten about best girl Selena, so there's that.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

…que?

why were you shipping Celica and Sharena again?

Edited by Bartozio

Making a start on the Lunatic Chain Challenges I didn't do for the orbs. Camus won me the Sibling Bonds 3-Map chain (expected), but surprisingly, I used Priscilla as my support rather than Olivia, and since Priscilla doesn't have a themed buff, Camus went mostly unsupported, except with Klein and Fae supporting outside the use of buffs.

Unfortunately, the multiple attempts using Olivia made me use my entire stamina bar on that one challenge. This doesn't bode well...

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

When they add Eremiah, I want them to call her Eremiah. Eremiya is a painful example of Engrish.

But replacing normal letters with "y"s and other unexpected ones is totally wickedly cool! Lewyn was utterly forgettable until he got his real name. Nyna sooooooo much better, it really fleshes out her character like nothing else. Eremiya is doesn't sound like a granny name or Engrish at all. Lyon >>>>>>> Leon & Leo. I'm severely disappointed they changed Yuria and Yurius, and Yumina and Yubello. Yke for eternity!

5 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I guess that's fair, especially the part about @Vaximillian's ships not making sense...

Reveal hidden contents

I also may have forgotten about best girl Selena, so there's that.

why were you shipping Celica and Sharena again?

I do not why he ships them, but I support any cute yuri couple. I do not think it has to make too much sense.

I ship a triangle between Eldigan, Reinhardt, and Xander, with Reinhardt being the cream in the middle and the other two are cookies.

12 minutes ago, XRay said:

I do not why he ships them, but I support any cute yuri couple. I do not think it has to make too much sense.

I ship a triangle between Eldigan, Reinhardt, and Xander, with Reinhardt being the cream in the middle and the other two are cookies.

I like how your comments always make me see things in perspective. At least Camus isn't part of it.

13 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I like how your comments always make me see things in perspective. At least Camus isn't part of it.

And now you've jinxed it. Provided CamusxOgmaxHardin wasn't a thing already.

28 minutes ago, XRay said:

Does it have to be legal too? Can I ship Delthea x Ashunera?

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Delthea: "Is it fair for the goddess to pick favorites like this?"

Even though the FE wiki says otherwise, I'm pretty sure she says "okay" and not "fair" in that line.

54 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I have not shipped Camus yet in my head canon, but I will find give him a suitable relationship eventually.

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Cavalry, infantry, and armor! It is just missing a flier. How about Melady?

Say it fast and it sounds like "Cum'ere suck my hard on, m'lady."

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Does it have to be legal too? Can I ship Delthea x Ashunera?

I do not think mortal laws apply to higher beings.

34 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I'm not into gay shipping, but I like to think Mae/Julia and Marth/Ephraim share a strong and completely platonic relationship after the last Tempest.

I find gay/incest ships more intriguing. A forbidden relationship in a cruel, unaccepting world sounds very exciting. All the tension and drama between the characters and the wider setting keeps the story fresh for a long time.

33 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Didn't think I would be needing to break out the brain bleach this early in the day.

I do not see how shipping a fictional goddess and a young mortal is any more dirty than shipping God and Mary in the Bible.

It is not like Ashunera is using tentacles or something. You may use your brain bleach now.

Edited by XRay

42 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Camus x Ogma x Hardin doesn't work. Camus might respect Hardin a lot(literally the only guy Camus ever outright praise) but Camus had his Sable Orgy, Hardin have the Wolfharem, and Ogma have the Talis Fuckboys. 

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

I do not see how shipping a fictional goddess and a young mortal is any more dirty than shipping God and Mary in the Bible.

It is not like Ashunera is using tentacles or something. You may use your brain bleach now.

Homosexuality in any form squicks me out. It's as simple as that.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Homosexuality in any form squicks me out. It's as simple as that.

Oh. I thought it was the age difference.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Believe me, that only makes it substantially worse hence my snark about already needing to break out the brain bleach.

I guess you are not a fan or Jagen X Marth or Gunter X Leo then. Haha.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

36 minutes ago, XRay said:

I have not shipped Camus yet in my head canon, but I will find give him a suitable relationship eventually.

Urgh, I really need to learn when to shut up...

36 minutes ago, XRay said:

Cavalry, infantry, and armor! It is just missing a flier. How about Melady?

Say it fast and it sounds like "Cum'ere suck my hard on, m'lady."

I do not think mortal laws apply to higher beings.

I find gay/incest ships more intriguing. A forbidden relationship in a cruel, unaccepting world sounds very exciting. All the tension and drama between the characters and the wider setting keeps the story fresh for a long time.

I don't really mind gay ships and I have grown a decent tolerance to incest. I just really don't like ships that don't make any kind of sense when considering the original story (like CelicaxAlm being pretty much the base for a game, but people still shipping the two with other people). Just my opinion though.

39 minutes ago, JSND said:

Camus x Ogma x Hardin doesn't work. Camus might respect Hardin a lot(literally the only guy Camus ever outright praise) but Camus had his Sable Orgy, Hardin have the Wolfharem, and Ogma have the Talis Fuckboys. 

16 minutes ago, XRay said:

I guess you are not a fan or Jagen X Marth or Gunter X Leo then. Haha.

So @Tybrosion, you have some of that brain bleach left I can borrow?

49 minutes ago, XRay said:

I don't like gay shipping because people twist their sexuality and say "they're perfect for each other" when clearly they're both straight. And any interaction immediately becomes a hint of it being canon, such as PharMercy from Overwatch. Mercy shares chocolates with a dude for Valentines, but people only go apeshit crazy when they hear a single line of her and another female. Whenever the characters comes within 5 feet of each other, it's immediately, "THE SHIP IS REAL" shoved down everyone's throats. Being an avid anime watcher, I encounter this many times and it's really dumb. Also, shipping is usually not canon so I don't see how it makes the story fresh.

That being said, I don't hate gay characters either. As long as it doesn't completely overshadows other traits, then it's fine. I like Leon because even though he's gay, it's not the only thing that defines him. Niles is optionally gay so whatever.

37 minutes ago, XRay said:

Oh. I thought it was the age difference.

This too. Why do people ship Saber and Genny. They're 19 years apart and have zero interactions throughout the entire game. Their endings have zero to do with each other.