• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Is anyone else disturbed at the fact already engaged and even married characters (Mathilda and Hawkeye respectively...?) can marry other characters and that old man Wrys can marry young girls? LOL, devs.

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Is anyone else disturbed at the fact already engaged and even married characters (Mathilda and Hawkeye respectively...?) can marry other characters and that old man Wrys can marry young girls? LOL, devs.

It's never stated S supports are marriage though. Most people just assume it does, because that's how it works in other games :P

Just now, Bartozio said:

It's never stated S supports are marriage though. Most people just assume it does, because that's how it works in other games :P

ohhh, yeah. I kind of asked myself that, and stated if it even necessarily implied that. I don't even know if all same-sex characters can S-rank.

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

ohhh, yeah. I kind of asked myself that, and stated if it even necessarily implied that. I don't even know if all same-sex characters can S-rank.

I just decided to make a support with Camus and Xander for horse emblem purposes. They could S-rank and from what I've seen, the scene is same with every character, with blushing and all that. I really don't think the devs meant for the small support scenes to be taken too seriously.

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

GET OUT

OUUUTTTTTTT

@Vaximillian @Legion! @Rezzy @Bartozio @Astolfo!

Kicking Hector while he's down aren't you?  First CYLyn, now this.

2 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Ephraim and Eirika can S rank, just like their canon ending.

Supports are quite funny, but I expected a system similar to GBA in which a unit had select units to support. While I admit it would be an exhausting task to elaborate supports (with proper script) for 150+ characters, I think it would've been better, imo, because figuring supports and teams takes sooo much time. At the same time, they might as well increase the number of teams by 20 or something to make it easier to build supports.

So far I'm able to build 3 to 4 horse teams, 2 or 2 and a half flier teams, 1 armored team, 3 blade teams, 2 or 3 owl teams, and whatever amount of teams with infantry units and 10 teams are pale in comparison to the amount of units one gets per month or so.

On another news, I'm building a redhead romance with Seth and Titania, they have A support and would be paired with other 2 horses.

6 minutes ago, ruruo said:

I'm so sorry Rath. 

WohusMY.png?1

Why be sorry? BH!Lyn finally got a husband she deserves.

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Supports are quite funny, but I expected a system similar to GBA in which a unit had select units to support. While I admit it would be an exhausting task to elaborate supports (with proper script) for 150+ characters, I think it would've been better, imo, because figuring supports and teams takes sooo much time. At the same time, they might as well increase the number of teams by 20 or something to make it easier to build supports.

So far I'm able to build 3 to 4 horse teams, 2 or 2 and a half flier teams, 1 armored team, 3 blade teams, 2 or 3 owl teams, and whatever amount of teams with infantry units and 10 teams are pale in comparison to the amount of units one gets per month or so.

On another news, I'm building a redhead romance with Seth and Titania, they have A support and would be paired with other 2 horses.

Thats actually legit against the law

Man I keep doing same sex pairings because I pair the core of my teams together for the best teams, so far I have

Camus x Xander since they will always be on my horse emblem team

Effe x Amelia because they are the best units on my armor team

Lukas x Innes because they are my mains on my infantry team

as to who I am planning I feel that I will be doing Zephiel x the Black Knight since I know the Black Knight will be on my armor team once I get him, and I am not sure who else I will be doing since I tend to change out who I use.  I have no idea who I will use the summoner support on yet since I have several favorites in the game.

Holy shit this is my first time using 2 horses on the same team and this shit is broken af !

my Lyn has 48 Attack with 38 Speed and by Hone Cavalry she hits 54 Att and 44 Spd also i ally supported my Lyn and Eldigan so her stats 56/46 i am so speechless

i understand why people love using Horse Emblem teams.

Edited by FiyaaEmburem

3 hours ago, Kahvi said:

I just decided to make a support with Camus and Xander for horse emblem purposes. They could S-rank and from what I've seen, the scene is same with every character, with blushing and all that. I really don't think the devs meant for the small support scenes to be taken too seriously.

Like on one hand there is no way the bridal music and the church courtyard and the blushing aren't all intentionally poking fun at "3 dates and you're married" jokes people make but also, maybe, they should have had a more general s rank event for the siblings. and the olds/childs. and child/parents.

But I suppose that would mean they would need to add like...an internal list of every familial connection. 

Spoiler

XabUOZF.jpg

Finally took down the last two Lunatic Paralogue Chain Challenges! Managed it in one team, too. I'm continuously reminded why I should 5-star Xander and work on his skills, but even just Bonfire and Fortress Defense 2 have been helping a ton. And that's 6 more orbs to sink into trying and failing to get Ninian.

Edited by DefaultBeep