Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1) If a new banner is to come on the 15th, when is the trailer expected to come, tomorrow (13th) or on Thursday (14th)?

2) @Tenzen12 and @Lau: which one of you two Kirans is a TA Brash Lyn, and which one is a Sakura? Get a proper display name, pretty please.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Alright I will finish my TT run and will have Kiran became Mark instead. 

I was looking for that feature few times (mainly for gauntled jokes), but it never occurred me it could be  under FAQ...

Edited by Tenzen12

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Cute Chao This is good and all, but Cancel Affinity is a relatively common choice for Brave Lyn's B passive, so in practice Henry is really left with single-digit HP assuming max buffs, +10, +Atk -Res Brave Bow with Quick Pulse Moonbow. In fact, since Boey and Henry have the exact same base Def, they both live this set with 1 HP. TA checks are very, very shaky at best since they may not even get to do anything against one Lyn, let alone two.

Sacae's Blessing is a good skill, but Cancel Affinity is much more dangerous to go up against in Arena Defense, in my opinion. Just keep an eye out.

EDIT: Neither can even KO Lyn without TA Bowbreaker, yes even with +Atk on both.

I check for skills before fielding my units. I forgot to check for weapons, recently, to my dismay -.-

But if they have CA, I plan to field Hector/Camus/Xander or another high def unit. Or even Brave Ike to tank the blow :) Henry and Robin are more for the Brave Bow / Sacae Blessing units I've been seeing more of >.<

Thanks for checking the stats :)

@ruruo

Navarre's art is gorgeous :D I've always liked him ^.^

Unfortunately, mine won't be getting a Wo Dao for a while. I don't even have one Athena yet, never mind a Karel, and I want to promote all of my 3-4* only units to 5* before I start promoting for weapons. If I happen to pull two 5* Athenas or Karels, he's the first in line for it, though :)

Edited by Cute Chao

@Cute Chao @ruruo: the Scarlet Sword must have his scarlet sword! I gave the wo dao to him as soon as I pulled a Karel. Even though the guy was +Atk, I wasn’t able to resist the urge.

Now I only need to commit to spending 20k to give him L&D too, and he’ll be complete.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

1) If a new banner is to come on the 15th, when is the trailer expected to come, tomorrow (13th) or on Thursday (14th)?

2) @Tenzen12 and @Lau: which one of you two Kirans is a TA Brash Lyn, and which one is a Sakura? Get a proper display name, pretty please.

It varies. Could even be today.

36 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Cute Chao @ruruo: the Scarlet Sword must have his scarlet sword! I gave the wo dao to him as soon as I pulled a Karel. Even though the guy was +Atk, I wasn’t able to resist the urge.

Now I only need to commit to spending 20k to give him L&D too, and he’ll be complete.

But Karel is so pretty too v.v

I want a Karel. I did actually pull for Athena on the mystery banner in the hopes of getting a wo dao for Navarre. I got three Lukes instead xD Alfonse got a brave sword from that ^.^ Debating who gets the second one...

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I was the Sakura. I'll change my nickname to Lau. Sorry about that.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

But Karel is so pretty too v.v

Some two or three months after giving up that +Atk Karel the game gave me two more, both with −Atk. Is this a punishment?

Navarre >>> Karel, this is undisputable.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Some two or three months after giving up that +Atk Karel the game gave me two more, both with −Atk. Is this a punishment?

Clearly so :O

I keep hoping for Karel on a banner. I really want him... Maybe two of him so one can be sacrificed to the lovely Navarre...

Well.. at least you have more Wo Dao fodder :D

I'm jealous you even have him -.- He, Eldigan and Jaffar are my biggest regrets for not trying harder to get :(

...I really like both of them. Long haired pretty guys are a weakness... Even if one of them is the slightest bit crazy... He eventually gets better xD

Edited by Cute Chao

12 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Well.. at least you have more Wo Dao fodder :D

I'm jealous you even have him -.- He, Eldigan and Jaffar are my biggest regrets for not trying harder to get :(

Wo dao fodder and no idea what to do with them! First world problems, I know.

I was on cloud nine when I finally pulled Eldigan from the Fury banner back in July, right on the very last day! Res/Spd, but who cares with QR and Ignis.

By Mystletainn! — Greg Chun’s acting is great, and I wouldn’t mind if he (as well as Christian La Monte, Cassandra Morris, and Cristina Valenzuela, of course) return for these roles in the hopefully inevitable Genealogy remake.

On the other hand, Jaffar is 2edgy4me. I have never really been into this “living weapon” shtick.

Edited by Vaximillian

@Vaximillian @Cute Chao

Agreed! The Wo Dao just looks so good on him too. I spent 20k feathers to give him it from 4* Athena. No regrets on feather expenditure. I'm annoyed that I've used a few copies of him for Threaten speed. I didn't think they'd do GHB re-runs as often as they did, so at the time I thought it would be pointless to make merged GHB units ._.

I want to pull a Karel too. His quotes here sound so dope XD;; 

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

...I really like both of them. Long haired pretty guys are a weakness... Even if one of them is the slightest bit crazy... He eventually gets better xD

When I first saw the art for Navarre in Heroes I couldn't believe how pretty they made him xD. 

~

Just a general question to this thread: Is Gronblade Cecilia still worth building now that there is Lyn? 

@Vaximillian @Cute Chao

Agreed! The Wo Dao just looks so good on him too. I spent 20k feathers to give him it from 4* Athena. No regrets on feather expenditure. I'm annoyed that I've used a few copies of him for Threaten speed. I didn't think they'd do GHB re-runs as often as they did, so at the time I thought it would be pointless to make merged GHB units ._.

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

When I first saw the art for Navarre in Heroes I couldn't believe how pretty they made him xD. 

~

Just a general question to this thread: Is Gronblade Cecilia still worth building now that there is Lyn? 

13 minutes ago, ruruo said:

I will give him it eventually, but I don't even have an Athena. The Wo Dao users avoid me like the plague :/

He was fairly pretty in SD, to be fair. They just ramped it up even more and I very much like it :D

I just pulled a 5* Olwen and a 5* Reinhardt out of the CYL banner. I've been throwing every orb I can get my hands on at this banner (ignoring colorless) I have gotten SIX five stars otu of this banner! I have never had this run of luck before and any other instance I would be happy except none of them have been the Brave units. Peri, Soren, Leo, a spare Ike, a spare Olwen, a spare Reinhardt.

When a hopefully inevitable Jugdral banner comes, I want Deirdre on it.

Would she be a green tome, like her daughter? If so, would she be better or worse than her? Doesn’t matter, I must have at least one of the lavender-haired Heim ladies!

Julia, come home, please, Seliph ran off his legs looking for you.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Would she be a green tome, like her daughter? If so, would she be better or worse than her? Doesn’t matter, I must have at least one of the lavender-haired Heim ladies!

Julia, come home, please, Seliph ran off his legs looking for you.

I'm guessing the first full FE4 banner will have Sigurd/Dierdre/Quan/Ethlyn. My guess is that Dierdre will use Naga like Julia and therefore use green tomes, which would mean color balance if Ethlyn also uses staffs, which is unfortunately likely. Of course, given that Dierdre exclusively uses Aura in FE4 and never gets the chance to use Naga, it's also possible that she'll get yet another variation on Aura like "Holy Aura", which would probably put her in blue.

Sigurd will probably get a variation on Tyrfing, since it'd be pretty underwhelming for a new lord to use a weapon that already exists and was poorly received on its original character. Especially if he's alongside Dierdre with Naga, which would really make the banner feel like it's retreading old territory. Of course, Dierdre could also get a variation on Naga, but it seems unnecessary since Naga is a lot more popular, as far as I can tell.

To be fair, "introduce a new lord with a weapon that already exists" is something they did do with Alm, although with a cooler weapon. Still, I don't think it was a good idea either, just because of how many characters ended up with the exact same-functioning Falchion: even ignoring Masked Marth, that's four, which is kind of ridiculous. Also, variants on ultimate weapons wasn't a thing they'd started doing by then, but it is now.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

Of course, given that Dierdre exclusively uses Aura in FE4 and never gets the chance to use Naga, it's also possible that she'll get yet another variation on Aura like "Holy Aura", which would probably put her in blue.

QcoiOhT.gif

Genealogy’s psychedelic Aura was very noticeably green-tinted. I’d have green Aura every day.

3 hours ago, r_n said:

I just pulled a 5* Olwen and a 5* Reinhardt out of the CYL banner. I've been throwing every orb I can get my hands on at this banner (ignoring colorless) I have gotten SIX five stars otu of this banner! I have never had this run of luck before and any other instance I would be happy except none of them have been the Brave units. Peri, Soren, Leo, a spare Ike, a spare Olwen, a spare Reinhardt.

I hear you have spare Dire Thunders. You want to join the dark side Fire Emblem Heroes Torture Department Arena School and run a triple Dire Thunder defense team? You will be frustrating teaching players how good Dire Thunder is and that they need to submit to prepare for Reinhardts or any ranged cavalry units at all times.

No previous experience or heavy investment required, you just need three or more Dire Thunders.

Edited by XRay

53 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Genealogy’s psychedelic Aura was very noticeably green-tinted. I’d have green Aura every day.

Remind me, how is that Light Magic? I've heard FE4 Forseti is also bizarre looking- I guess it was just GotHW's animation direction.

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

It could be as early as today.  I forget when we heard about the SS Banner, but I think we got several days notice for CYL.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

She will get a Staff.