Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

I was actually thinking about this earlier. It'd certainly be interesting to have some characters that could potentially heal, debuff, and give extra turns. It wouldn't be so far-fetched for them to have passive skills that remove negative status effects or heal adjacent allies. But I think it'd be hilarious if they could punch enemies in the face... I just want a chibi Reyson trying (and probably failing) to wreck characters twice his size.

Ooh, I like the ideas of their passive skills removing status debuffs or being small heals to adjacent allies. Give "Breath of Life" (make it so that you don't have to get a kill first, of course) to the Herons. That would really give them the feel of herons in the games themselves.

Attack Reyson would indeed be the best thing...but I think he'd restrain himself, in this case. Unless he wants a constantly broken wrist. :P: Oh, but if it's Oliver that he's fighting, all bets are off.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

27 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Ooh, I like the ideas of their passive skills removing status debuffs or being small heals to adjacent allies. Give "Breath of Life" (make it so that you don't have to get a kill first, of course) to the Herons. That would really give them the feel of herons in the games themselves.

Attack Reyson would indeed be the best thing...but I think he'd restrain himself, in this case. Unless he wants a constantly broken wrist. :P: Oh, but if it's Oliver that he's fighting, all bets are off.

Reyson's 5* weapon is only super-effective against Oliver. lol

I think laguz would have potential to be really useful units in the game. They wouldn't work much differently from Manaketes, so I think it would be pretty safe to expect them to be a thing. We probably couldn't expect all three of the herons however. That'd risk putting too many singer/dancer characters in the game, especially if they plan to add any of the others like Ninian. She's pretty important.

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

Reyson's 5* weapon is only super-effective against Oliver. lol

I think laguz would have potential to be really useful units in the game. They wouldn't work much differently from Manaketes, so I think it would be pretty safe to expect them to be a thing. We probably couldn't expect all three of the herons however. That'd risk putting too many singer/dancer characters in the game, especially if they plan to add any of the others like Ninian. She's pretty important.

Yup, pretty sure they're just gonna use the Manakete template and ignore the transformation gauge and whatnot. I hope we get some of the more obscure laguz in the game, like Muarim. I've always liked that guy. Or Janaff. He would be cool. There's pretty much no chance in hell we're gonna get someone like Lyre or Kyza though, but I can hope lol

But what I'm really waiting for are the laguz royals. Hope they're as broken in this game as they are in RD (well as long as I'd be lucky enough to roll them that is)

I wouldn't say we couldn't possibly get all of the herons. After all, whom you use depends completely on who you're lucky enough to draw at the end of the day. The chance of you getting all the refresh units all at once is slim to none.

1 hour ago, Extrasolar said:

As a combination of a staff user and a dancer, without the heals from the former. They could sing galdr to debuff and harm enemies, and give allies extra turns.

It'd be kinda weird to have a heroes unit that doesn't attack though. At least I can see Ninian and Nils being Manaketes or something, and dancing/playing.

Should Oliver be in the game, let's hope someone keeps an eye on him so he doesn't chase after the manaketes. Wouldn't want him to get any ideas of "protecting" them, especially the Archanean Divine Dragon's daughter. :P

@Quintessence Extrasolar said the galdr would debuff and harm enemies, much like the staff users do already.

Edited by NoirCore

Was there an update to the version of Heroes? Cause when I start the app on Bluestacks, it says the version is out of date, so I have to find an APK of the new version...

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Was there an update to the version of Heroes? Cause when I start the app on Bluestacks, it says the version is out of date, so I have to find an APK of the new version...

Yes, it says it's about bugfixing.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I updated it at QooApp and doing fine. Check the place where you downloaded it and update it there.

5 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I updated it at QooApp and doing fine. Check the place where you downloaded it and update it there.

Thanks

I got QooApp and updated it and it works now.

I'm wonder how their going to handle compensate people for messing up with the update they did.  It mess me up on bonus points for the arena.  So I guess it depends on how much feedback they get from the game send feedback option in customer support menu.

Here's some community service for those who want to see Ursula's map on Hard Difficulty (then there is Lunatic, oh boy...)

n9N1842.png
Axe Knight: Starts with an Active Aegis. Has Wings of Mercy and Threaten DEF.
Top Right Thief: Poison Dagger (Effective against Infantry). Has Escape Route, Savage Blow, and Reciprocal Aid
Bottom Left Thief: Poison Dagger (Effective against Infantry). Has Seal Attack 2, Savage Blow, and Reciprocal Aid
Sword Cavalier: Has Draw Back, Aegis (Active!), Obstruct, and Threaten SPD
Ursula: Has Gronwolf (Effective against Cavalry). Also has Death Blow, Threaten RES 3, and Growing Thunder

So... Anyone got a team of Fliers or Armors, or do I gotta brute force this?...

7 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Ursula is live! Difficulty levels are absolutely ridiculous. I'll just let you guys see for yourselves 

also, her map is literally BBD

Alright, beat the hard version with Ephraim, Lilina, Olivia and Cecilia, the MVP of the map (takes 0 damage from the ninjas and 2hkos Ursula)

9 hours ago, Mister Cold said:

I have been heavily debating about trying to get Sanaki. 

With the skill thing coming soon, I can try to give her the colorless tome Henry has, making her a much bigger beast then she already is. 

I've been pulling for her this entire focus. And I've found a sea of Lon'qus, Laslows and Raighs instead. It's annoying, especially since I don't like Raigh (the other two at least have skills I'll want on other units). Best of luck to you if you go for her.

Giving her Rauorraven (or however it's spelled) would probably be great for her, yeah. Considering that my M!Robin is great primarily because he gets WTA over two colors, Sanaki with that should be super amazing. Especially with Triangle Adept (maybe).

Regarding weapon switching, I kinda wanna give my +ATK/-RES Hana a Brave Sword. I have a 5-Star Ogma lying around that I don't intend to use, so she'll get the + version, which should give her 51 base ATK to work with, and the -5 SPD hit should leave her at a still-rather-good 39 SPD if I did the math right. I'm thinking this should make her stronger against everything except armors (whose DEF would be too high for her to kill before a counterattack without her Armorslayer) since she'll auto-double everyone (and possibly quad on slower units), and I can probably give her Luna or Moonbow to help her deal with armors and other high-DEF units. Is this a terrible idea?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

30 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I have a 5-Star Ogma lying around that I don't intend to use, so she'll get the + version, which should give her 51 base ATK to work with, and the -5 SPD hit should leave her at a still-rather-good 39 SPD if I did the math right.

If I read what we know about skill inheritance correctly, it doesn't matter what rarity the sacrificed character is, you will always inherit the entire skill tree, but you will have to learn the skills from the ground up.

My best guess is sacrificing a 4-star Ogma will give you access to Brave Sword and Brave Sword+, both unlearned. I doubt you'll have to re-learn Iron Sword and Steel Sword, or at least I hope you don't. Whether or not it will add to rather than replace the existing Armorslayer and Armorslayer+ is not yet known, but my guess right now is add.

As for whether or not it's a good idea, it probably is. Hana is a player phase nuke and even with the Atk and Spd penalties from a Brave Sword, she is still one-round killing everything she used to, but now without fear of counterattack. She also adds +Spd Lyn, Eldigan, all of the blue tomes, =Spd Catria, and +Spd Minerva to the list of enemies she can one-round kill.

In return, she'll be less effective on enemy phase as she loses out on double attacks that she used to get, but that's probably not an issue since you don't want to be attacked on enemy phase anyways.

I'm thinking I should just ditch Sully. I like her enough as a character (we don't have enough women who lean more towards strong, tough, and aren't afraid to have a potty mouth), but she can't take a hit worth shit. Her defense is 7 at lv. 16. I think the one I pulled has a def bane...

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm thinking I should just ditch Sully. I like her enough as a character (we don't have enough women who lean more towards strong, tough, and aren't afraid to have a potty mouth), but she can't take a hit worth shit. Her defense is 7 at lv. 16. I think the one I pulled has a def bane...

Yeah, I'm not all too impressed by Sully either. She's high on the tier list, but her stats are just too...pitiful for me as well. I've got other cavaliers that can do her job far better, like Eliwood, and he's not even that great.

Edited by Extrasolar

Just now, Extrasolar said:

Yeah, I'm not all too impressed by Sully either. She's high on the tier list, but her stats are just too...pitiful for me as well. I've got other cavaliers that can do her job far better, like Eliwood, and he's not even that great.

I've got lancers who can do her job better too. Abel isn't that great and he does better.