Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I dated a girl six years younger. All within the range, of course, but still I found that quite unsettling at first.

I dated a 17 year old when I was 20.  I had to wait before the age entered the proper range.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

why is this in strikethrough it's actually quite creepy

i know a college friend who married a guy 20 years older than us lol

gross

You know if you want creepy, theres an Indonesian that got tied on a marriage promise when she was a years old. According to my mom Her husband is her moms boyfriend

......for bonus value you can actually look up who they are because her husband is actually a really famous person lol

Just now, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

You know if you want creepy, theres an Indonesian that got tied on a marriage promise when she was a years old. According to my mom Her husband is her moms boyfriend

......for bonus value you can actually look up who they are because her husband is actually a really famous person lol

GROSS

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Goddamnit, Asia.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

He doesn't have Forceful Partner as his PSkill in Fates for no reason, you know

I don't know what's worse. Marrying and having kids with Gunter who had a family before, or S-Supporting someone as young as say Percy or Midori

sometimes things shouldn't be overthink...eer...overthought?

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

And here i'm just shaking my head at Gunter being a marriage option...

Don't remind me!

Just now, mcsilas said:

I don't know what's worse. Marrying and having kids with Gunter who had a family before, or S-Supporting someone as young as say Percy or Midori

Or marrying your siblings or cousin?

Are we due for Version 1.9 tonight?  I can't remember, do we usually get them on Monday?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Are we due for an update at all? Was there any news?

No news, but we've been getting a 0.1 update at the beginning of every month, so I assume another is gleich um die Ecke.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

And here i'm just shaking my head at Gunter being a marriage option...

And seed that old gives you the worst Kana ever. Reason not to have kids so late, or you know, adopt instead.

24 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My issue with TitaniaxBoyd or TitaniaxIke isn't so much the age difference, but the fact that Titania was their surrogate mother, and helped raise the two from childhood.  I could see maybe TitaniaxOscar, though.

Agreed. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Percy/Midori. Gunter having a family before isn't a problem if he can move on without issues.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Or marrying your siblings or cousin?

Your big sister/mother turned coequal sister- aka Micaiah and Sothe.

One generation of incest won't cause webbed feet. This said, a family shouldn't make it a habit.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Geographically speaking, I am…

I thought you were in the Lylat System Panther.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

No news, but we've been getting a 0.1 update at the beginning of every month, so I assume another is gleich um die Ecke.

We also used to get event schedules, but these are gone for some reason. I miss those.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Meow!

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

One generation of incest won't cause webbed feet. This said, a family shouldn't make it a habit.

I don't like Micaiah x Sothe either with the husband husbandry.

One generation of inbreeding can absolutely cause birth defects, if both siblings are carriers for a bad gene, like Tay-Sachs or Sickle Cell Anemia.  It's part of the reason nature itself gives us such a repulsion towards brother boinking.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

We also used to get event schedules, but these are gone for some reason. I miss those.

True, but we've gotten an update every single month, so they could stop updating, but it would be unprecedented.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And seed that old gives you the worst Kana ever. Reason not to have kids so late, or you know, adopt instead.

Agreed. 

Percy/Midori. Gunter having a family before isn't a problem if he can move on without issues.

Screw Kana lol

Gunter x Corrin is actually the only way to get the strongest Corrin and the strongest Gunter which says something because Ultimate Gunter is the highest potential unit in fates beside Leo

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well Reina give Kana an increase in speed and strength by two points, good for a glass cannon daughter. And she's only 35-40? One of the older units in the series.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't like Micaiah x Sothe either with the husband husbandry.

Micaiah×Sothe is eww. Micaiah×Pelleas is the way to go.

I wonder what this hypothetical update might contain. Friend list expansion at last?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

One generation of inbreeding can absolutely cause birth defects, if both siblings are carriers for a bad gene, like Tay-Sachs or Sickle Cell Anemia.  It's part of the reason nature itself gives us such a repulsion towards brother boinking.

I stand corrected then. Given some people overplay the role of incest in royal families and whatnot (but you can't deny its at times strong effects), I guess I was just underplaying the risks a bit.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Micaiah×Sothe is eww. Micaiah×Pelleas is the way to go.

Yeah MicaiahxPelleas works better. I wish I could see how MicaiahxBK would work out though. MicaiahxEdward if we had Edward fleshed out more would be good.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I stand corrected then. Given some people overplay the role of incest in royal families and whatnot (but you can't deny its at times strong effects), I guess I was just underplaying the risks a bit.

Theoretically, if you had perfect genes, inbreeding would actually be a good thing, since you have that pool of perfect genes producing the next generation.  But in practice, the odds of having a deleterious recessive gene cropping up outweighs the benefits.  That's why you often have the same problems come up again and again in "purebred" dogs.  Even the most meticulous of breeding will still have these recessive genes pop up, since by the very nature of inbreeding, you are narrowing the gene pool to the point where bad genes become overly prevalent.