• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Aw, only the Lunatic maps give orbs. Shame. On the bright side, tons of coins for upgrading stuff which is nice.

...And guess who's featured on the second map?

Why does fate taunt me so.

2 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm surprised to see a sacred seal log in bonus. Free coins and badges are always welcomed.

Agreed. Makes me wonder what else may appear in a Log in bonus one day. Like if they wanted to distribute those seals we earned from quests. Just put em all together in a log in bonus. If you've got the seals, it's still 300 feathers a day.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Our girl Kat? Poor thing, you. Her too.

Good news my dude

Guess who just got a blessed random pull on the Death Blow banner

Spoiler

srugwwe.png

This pull brought to us by @Arcanite, I suppose.

+Def/-Res. Garbage? Yes. Is she being promoted anyway? Even more yes. She may not be Katarina, but at least someone finally came home!

Okay. The orbs and coins are nice. I'll likely be able to upgrade two new seals. I may wait and see if we get a TT any time soon. Maybe we'll get new seals. Otherwise, I may upgrade Brash Assault...maybe SPD or ATK. Or maybe I'll just hoard for a little bit.

Nice! I could use some badges to get my Squad Ace D 3 (yes Speed+3 is the same thing but this one looks cooler).

I'm wondering if they're going to release new seals soon. Like having Panic Ploy 3 or Atk+3 is nice but I'd rather have something in the lines of Guard, Close Defense or the like.

Edited by Alexmender

Got my Squad Ace D seal (the Spd one) to lv. 3, then did all of today's quests, including the Sacred Seal Forge quests, without using up a stamina potion only to get another 150 coins.

Whoopee, made the Spd seal into a Spd +3 seal!

Now it's just the special maps on Lunatic to do...

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Why have 4⋆+10 Cecilia if you can have 5⋆+10 Cecilia? /thinking

I'm running two 4*+0 Cecilias ... ^^

42 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

[...]

And confirmation there's no giving out the seals as a reward in a later TT.

Ok, time to upgrade a fourth level 3 seal, create those forge-exclusive seals and start upgrading ATK and SPD seals. 

17 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Do you know if Quickened pulse give more arena points than lvl3 240 sp seals?

That would really nice to know (as it would be nice to know the full arena scoring formula). 

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Why have 4⋆+10 Cecilia if you can have 5⋆+10 Cecilia? /thinking

I'm running two 4*+0 Cecilias ... ^^

42 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

[...]

Ok, time to upgrade a fourth level 3 seal, create those forge-exclusive seals and start upgrading ATK and SPD seals. 

17 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Do you know if Quickened pulse give more arena points than lvl3 240 sp seals?

That would really nice to know (as it would be nice to know the full arena scoring formula). 

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Just looked it up and woah, two free orbs. Just in time for another does of fucking nothing!

Upgrading some seals is cool though.

Yeah I wish there were more random orbs again though. Can't say no to more orbs.

@Rafiel's Aria I usually see them as weekday announcements anyway, so slightly disappointing but at least there's new maps and stuff to do.

@DefaultBeep Yeah and XI has colour edit, too (although because of the pixel sprites, it's not as intuitive as the XIII color edit mode). Also, in defense of XII, I do like the character art/victory art there. That said, I actually never got to play NGBC, but I did play Garou, The Last Blade 1 and 2 and some Samurai Shodown series.

Hey If Vanessa somehow becomes a pegasus knight boxer I'll be down for that lol. Maybe Seth can have Distant Counter or something to reflect KOF Seth's countering/self-defense playstyle. Fencing sword Charlotte would be nice and classy. There's also Setsuna from Last Blade, although he'd be a swordsman and a complete contrast to Fates Setsuna haha

48 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

There’s confirmation that the seals that are created in the forge will not be given out as rewards, not of no seals as rewards ever.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

There’s confirmation that the seals that are created in the forge will not be given out as rewards, not of no seals as rewards ever.

Yea I probably could've worded that better

@mampfoid My Cecilias are still using the normal Gronnblade, and are 4* and 4*+3 currently (both +Atk/-Def in both account, but my second account has a 3 star +Spd/-Def that I need to train up). She does so much work even just as a 4 star.

18 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yay Lachesis! I must promote my own lady of Nordion one day, too.

It's great to know that she really does exist. Now I really need that FEH broadcast though, because I need to plan out how I'll use my feathers in the near future.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah and XI has colour edit, too (although because of the pixel sprites, it's not as intuitive as the XIII color edit mode). Also, in defense of XII, I do like the character art/victory art there. That said, I actually never got to play NGBC, but I did play Garou, The Last Blade 1 and 2 and some Samurai Shodown series.

Hey If Vanessa somehow becomes a pegasus knight boxer I'll be down for that lol. Maybe Seth can have Distant Counter or something to reflect KOF Seth's countering/self-defense playstyle. Fencing sword Charlotte would be nice and classy. There's also Setsuna from Last Blade, although he'd be a swordsman and a complete contrast to Fates Setsuna haha

I'm always down for a good color editor to mess around with :P I've spent some time with the color editor in '99 and such, so I can probably handle however XI's works. NGBC is fun, but I wouldn't say it's any better than most of the normal SNK fighting games, unfortunately. The novelty of using characters like original Athena, Marco, and so on is nice, but it's nothing special otherwise. I've played the other ones you've listed as well, although I'm absolute garbage at Samurai Shodown, haha. I love the series anyway, if just for the aesthetic.

Ah yes, that's the weapon type they'll be adding to Heroes: boxers. Much better than those silly laguz characters. Now that I'm actually thinking about it, I'm a little surprised by how few characters share names across FE and SNK games. For KoF specifically, I guess there's Robert and Geese, but that's all that comes to mind immediately.

I did do a bit more searching just for fun though, and I did find... Oboro. Old age was not very kind to her.

25 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yea I probably could've worded that better

@mampfoid My Cecilias are still using the normal Gronnblade, and are 4* and 4*+3 currently (both +Atk/-Def in both account, but my second account has a 3 star +Spd/-Def that I need to train up). She does so much work even just as a 4 star.

Exactly that, alongside Robin she has been in my 5* promote queue since start. Like you wrote, she works also as 4*. The Raven/TA one will be promoted (one day) and the other one running Gronnblade+ will be made 4*+10 if I don't need her copies for SI anymore (not anytime soon). 

/Edit: Solved all special skills maps and their missions with Celica, Klein, Camus and Minerva. Exception was map 5 lunatic (cheesed it with my recently completed flier emblem) and the armor quest. 

Edited by mampfoid

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Did you know that you can actually sort your units via Rating? Sadly, they did not update it to the new Arena rating. I think we should give them feedback to update that.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

I did do a bit more searching just for fun though, and I did find... Oboro. Old age was not very kind to her.

Well, the Japanese version has a bit of an old lady voice..

Cain is kind of close enough to Kain from Garou MOTW? haha

Spoiler

latest?cb=20080710171231

Now I suddenly want an axe Pirate class of B. Jenet. (Or dagger if she uses her heels as a weapon) You could say...a stiletto.

Edited by mcsilas