• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

34 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Someone on the FE Switch "leaks" topic dug this up. The video was released on Nov. 14, 2017, so after 100 days, Feb. 22, 2018.

EavesdroppingOwl-300x152.png

So if this is true, and we’re getting something on Feb 22, then the gave us a hint and we didn’t know it. But that would make it the anniversary, wouldn’t it?

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

So if this is true, and we’re getting something on Feb 22, then the gave us a hint and we didn’t know it. But that would make it the anniversary, wouldn’t it?

Too late to be anniversary. I'm guessing a new battle mode. I haven't seen Heroes promote new FE games by showing their trailers, but it could be the Switch title for FE.

Edited by silveraura25

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Someone on the FE Switch "leaks" topic dug this up. The video was released on Nov. 14, 2017, so after 100 days, Feb. 22, 2018.

EavesdroppingOwl-300x152.png

Hoo! Some "leaker". I remember making a joke about that on that night. But I was crushed to find that the one year anniversary was in 80 days instead of 100. Then somebody in this thread thoughtfully reminded me that Feh mentions she's "working hard to reduce the countdown on her special skill". And that broadcast was our first look at special skills having their cooldown reduced. So maybe this joke will culminate into something real.

Or, Feh is just plucking with us. Like how she jokes about voting for her in the second Choose Your Legends poll. She knows hot to bait.

Edited by Glennstavos

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Hoo! Some "leaker". I remember making a joke about that on that night. But I was crushed to find that the one year anniversary was in 80 days instead of 100. Then somebody in this thread thoughtfully reminded me that Feh mentions she's "working hard to reduce the countdown on her special skill". And that broadcast was our first look at special skills having their cooldown reduced. So maybe this joke will culminate into something real.

Or, Feh is just plucking with us. Like how she jokes about voting for her in the second Choose Your Legends poll. She knows hot to bait.

This pic wasn't a leak, but brought up in the topic as a possible reminder that the next FE game would have it's teaser released on that date. The topic itself was focused around some leaker from New Zealand talking about a vampire FE which was debunked. The topic became more about when to expect the release of the teaser rather than the vampire FE leaks.

Edited by silveraura25

Why it took me this long to do this I'll never know, but I'm still seething after my latest setback in getting HNY!Azura so I felt like I had to take my frustration out on someone else who I never liked to begin with. That certain someone else in question?

Spoiler

lwAWF68.png?1gK4boXw.png?1

Sakura is so much deserving of this than you ever were. And for one last time, screw you to hell and back for showing up in Cordelia's place all those months ago. And you better believe this will also be the ultimate fate of any and all BH!Lyns who come my way too. The less of that cancer on a horse around, the better.

23 hours ago, mampfoid said:

If everybody is -ATK, who will finish off the high-RES units? Sounds a cool combo though, missing only an alternate/seasonal Azama for physical damage. 

/Edit: don't mind, you want to build a defense team where you need only 1 kill. Perhaps you'll get more wins out of sympathy. 

It's less of being able to kill or even manage a kill considering Azama's attack and more of how irritating and dumb a team like this would be. Just imagine a squad of smiling Azamas all being obscenely bulky in some way.

6 minutes ago, Kaden said:

It's less of being able to kill or even manage a kill considering Azama's attack and more of how irritating and dumb a team like this would be. Just imagine a squad of smiling Azamas all being obscenely bulky in some way.

Would be fun to watch for sure. I guess all matches would have 10+ turns. 

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Flora and Rinea in Heroes when?

Yes please, give me Flora. Though I swear if they use her to introduce the Firesweep Dagger......

As for Rinea, I'm not sure what they'd do with her without delving into spoilers oh right, FEH doesn't give a shit about spoilers so never mind me I guess.

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Personally I'm waiting for Emmeryn.

I really like her design. As long as she's not a staff user.

Emmeryn with Divine Naga would be quite boss so naturally the devs more than likely won't go that route.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes please, give me Flora. Though I swear if they use her to introduce the Firesweep Dagger......

As for Rinea, I'm not sure what they'd do with her without delving into spoilers oh right, FEH doesn't give a shit about spoilers so never mind me I guess.

She will come with Blazing Flame.

Welllllllll, they didn’t spoil the plot with Berkut, as he is very much pre-Duma. Rinea might be tricky, given that her only role is being hot and becoming hotter.

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

For some reason, the single character that I've seen be treated well with spoilers is Joshua. Doesn't bring up his backstory at all at 4-star, has some kinda vague 5-star exclusive voiced lines hinting at it, and then he finally brings it up directly yet briefly in his level 40 conversation. The Awakening trio do okay as well for the most part, but... I'm pretty sure their backstory is obvious for most people that played Awakening anyway, so the effort is kinda wasted on them.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

For some reason, the single character that I've seen be treated well with spoilers is Joshua. Doesn't bring up his backstory at all at 4-star, has some kinda vague 5-star exclusive voiced lines hinting at it, and then he finally brings it up directly yet briefly in his level 40 conversation.

Yeah, but only if you ignore the fact his character title is "Tempest King". I know that's the same title he had in FE8's ending but they pretty much already gave away his deal by using it here and putting it right out in the open from the start.