• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

17 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Why has no one yet suggested Gleipneirika? Or Gleirika for short?

This just makes me think of Eirika with a constant glare

sigh disappointed we don't have Ross, Gerik or Cormag. I like the guys in SS, they have great designs

also i wonder if Eirika votes will go down now that she already has an alt? At least she's not locked to seasonal so no rush

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Pffffft. Where be Erk? Where be Lex? Where be Leif? Where be the Vaike? Where be Astram? Where be Kliff?

pffffft, I'd believe it if any of these guys made it on your battle ballot.

WHERE BE FUCKING KNOLL.

Now it's starting to sink in, eh? The robbery of legendary weapons should not stand. Also Natasha is still a maybe, so it's just the boys from Grado getting de-confirmed.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

WHERE BE FUCKING KNOLL.

That grassy hill over there. *points over there*

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

This just makes me think of Eirika with a constant glare

Glaeirika stares into your soul.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Probably all beat up and unconscious in a dumpster in some undisclosed location. What, how else do you think Eirika got her tome?

You sure that wasn't Ewan?

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

pffffft, I'd believe it if any of these guys made it on your battle ballot.

Ah, I get it now, you are here to gloat and to annoy me personally. Thanks but no thanks, I am the fuck out this thread.

Just now, TheBraveGallade said:

wtf erika... I wanted an upgrde for your sword, not this!

Her "sword" now hits from two range!  And it hits Res!

Perfect upgrade IMO.

(please don't hurt me)

24 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

My issue with Garm wielding Ephraim is that he's dedicated to the lance and unmatched with that weapon type in his universe. But even more importantly, you just know that if this version of Ephraim is released, he'll have a castle quote that clearly references his teacher. What a cruel taunt. Sean Connery Duessel deserves to be in the game. 

Gleipnir Eirika happened. Anyway, this is FEH, they can do whatever they want. This is the game where a wedding bouquet can be considered a magic tome among other...crazier things. This also means that if Ephraim wins the CYL2, he’ll most likely have Garm to match the new Eirika. Gleipnir was never exclusive to Knoll anyway. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You sure that wasn't Ewan?

It can be assumed that he's in the next dumpster over. And here I thought Eirika was above beating little kids up and taking their lunch money. But no, she HAD to eliminate all competition for that tome...

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

It can be assumed that he's in the next dumpster over. And here I thought Eirika was above beating little kids up and taking their lunch money. But no, she HAD to eliminate all competition for that tome...

So did she get to the Gorgons before they lost their Stone to the mine glitch, or did she have to beat up the entire playable roster?

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Her "sword" now hits from two range!  And it hits Res!

Perfect upgrade IMO.

(please don't hurt me)

Wait... a Res-hitting ranged sword... I knew it! This is a Thracia banner! This "Eirika" is just Leif in disguise, and he's using the Light Brand from range only! Heroes really did let all the lords into Heroes before the anniversary after all!

...Sorry, this one might've been a stretch...

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

In a story as old as time itself, the bullied has become the bulli herself. A tragic tale, to be sure.

6 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

In a story as old as time itself, the bullied has become the bulli herself. A tragic tale, to be sure.

lol 

+7atk/spd on initiation vs full HP unit... at least I can use sacrifice and let micaiah tank and kill.

aaanyway... myrth can use guidence 3 in a dragon emblem team so...

though I REALLY don't like both dragon buffing skills being locked to 5* exclusives.

also goddamit I need all three of these. for one, erika is a mounted red mage thats NOT leo. and probably really fast vs leo's tank-ish stats.

l'rachel is l'rachel.

and myrth I need to complete dragon emblem.

Edited by TheBraveGallade

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

So did she get to the Gorgons before they lost their Stone to the mine glitch, or did she have to beat up the entire playable roster?

I was going to say that she went and used Gleipnir to commit genocide on the Gorgons, only to realize that for some reason Gleipnir doesn't have the "effective against monsters" perk that all the other Sacred Twins have. So....I'll just say she used her newfound power and blood-lust to kill off all the Gorgons anyways. Perhaps Ephraim with Siegmund or Garm helped her out with that task.

Lack of Ross disappoints me, lack of a male period surprises me, and yet despite the fact I feel un-inclined to spend orbs, I do like both L'Arachel and Myrrh and I lack a red tome Cav.

If I were to spend on this banner however, I'd likely snipe greens.

Also I'm going to go ahead and say that Knoll has 0% chance of ever being put into Heroes now. Units like Ewan, Ross, Cormag, Gerik and such could pop up later down the line, but Knoll's coffin got nailed in with this banner. I'm 99% sure of it. Here's hoping Ross gets snuck in as a TT reward, but it'll probably be Marisa cause hey 4 girls eh, ehh?!

Just now, mcsilas said:

It's in the text on the notification board

it mentions you'll get bonus points

Literally saw it the second before I read this post. Yep, 4 girls.

inb4 she's not the TT reward but gets the Ayra treatment.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

And the JP notification apparently directly says Marisa is the reward.

But hey, this batch has Lyon! 4/5 is not all girls, you know.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

It's in the text on the notification board

it mentions you'll get bonus points for using her, which confirms the next TT

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

inb4 she's not the TT reward but gets the Ayra treatment.

The English text mistranslates "Marisa is the score reward for the next Tempest Trials" to "Marisa earns you more score in the next Tempest Trials".

Edited by Ice Dragon

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But hey, this batch has Lyon! 4/5 is not all girls, you know.

And for all we know, the next legendary hero may end up being a guy. I'm not expecting it to be Alfonse and Sharena's pops though, considering Surtr has probably went full-Arvis on the poor man by now.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And for all we know, the next legendary hero may end up being a guy.

I expect the next legendary hero to be Laevantein’s onee-sama.

I expect Gustav to die without ever appearing on-screen.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I expect the next legendary hero to be Laevantein’s onee-sama.

I expect Gustav to die without ever appearing on-screen.

Ah yes, the Cornelius treatment. If he's lucky, maybe he'll get the Fado treatment and get a minute or two of screen-time before getting killed off-screen.