Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Since they seem so intent on reusing characters already ingame, maybe they should do a series of banners based on art style to differentiate them instead. Cubist Lucina in the style of Pablo Picasso, anyone?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Since they seem so intent on reusing characters already ingame, maybe they should do a series of banners based on art style to differentiate them instead. Cubist Lucina in the style of Pablo Picasso, anyone?

Don't encourage them.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD that would be so funny lmao.

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I'm just imagining Missingno. added to the game with various weapons now.

4 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Spicy. I'd add some banners with characters ala Fernando Botero now everyone will be as beautiful as Oliver

8 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Spicy. I'd add some banners with characters ala Fernando Botero now everyone will be as beautiful as Oliver

And so Meg will finally be added to the game.

Another suggestion would be the Hoshidan Royals done in the style of Warhol's famous Beatles piece.

EDIT: I'm a real layman when it comes to art but you can adapt many popular pieces: The Mona Lissa, Silque with a Pearl Earring, Wrys's The Scream, The Birth of Titania.

Edited by Humanoid

Honestly, characters being revisited makes me want a better Hawkeye. They could make him a Sniper as a reference to Igrene since they seem to be going for a reclass upon the reintroduction of the character. 

13 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

HUGE DATAMINE REVEAL: Another SS banner will be coming with a special version of Knoll with Eirika's Sieglinde.

You're seriously going to have to try harder. This was already posted one page ago.

I'm surprised the update still hasn't shown up. I thought they were going to do it a half hour ago, since that's the time they've been doing a lot of things lately.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm surprised the update still hasn't shown up. I thought they were going to do it a half hour ago, since that's the time they've been doing a lot of things lately.

Well, the update just happened. For me anyways

Unfortunate that the upcoming legendary hero doesn't seem to be in the update: just 5 new characters in the catalog. Guess they'll be in another update in 6 days?

Was hoping to at least know what I'll be missing out on by sinking all my orbs into this, but they'll be getting rerun before long anyway so whatever.

Edited by Othin

Just now, Alexmender said:
  Hide contents

Beautiful art! I like it

Spoiler

I give probs to who ever designed him. It seems like all of these units have good art. Also, appearently I’ve heard that Eirika is from a time that is after the events of SS

Spoiler

Omgggg, Lyon and Marissa look soooooooooo good. I'm so excited she's free because I love her artwork (even if I didn't need another red sword user). And Lyon is just...*swoon*.

Edited by Sunsurge

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I'm not really feeling Marisa´s art. Oh well, it's not a big deal. She seems to be drawn by Celica's artist.

Agreed. Where is the sword? Marisa is all about being a mercenary, the sword is her life and all her father ever taught her. She looks like a random girl who just brought into the room. Almost like they intentionally wanted to strip her of the one major personality trait she really has going for her.

Spoiler

Eirika looks about as good as her current art. Looks like the same artist, so that makes sense.

Myrrh looks like Nino's artist drew her. I now want her slightly more than I previously did.

L'Arachel's shoulders are covered. I don't think L'Arachel's shoulders were covered in Sacred Stones. I still like her art tho, wouldn't mind if I got her (still want Myrrh morrh tho).

Marisa... I dunno, maybe it's the eyes, but I'm just not feeling her standing-there art. I like the other ones tho. They even remembered that her left hand is her dominant one in her special art! Ah, small details.

Lyon looks good.

So, will we be getting more Chain Challenge maps tomorrow? Looks like we're getting Book II Chapter 4 tomorrow, so we'll be getting Book II Chapter 3 & Chapter 4 maps for Chain Challenge, right?

@Korath88 So we're getting a free Fury Master? Cool, I know I've got at least a few units who need him to pass on his skill.

5 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

So, will we be getting more Chain Challenge maps tomorrow? Looks like we're getting Book II Chapter 4 tomorrow, so we'll be getting Book II Chapter 3 & Chapter 4 maps for Chain Challenge, right?

Spoiler

The datamine found a graphic with Micaiah + new Eirika, so yes.

7 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:
  Hide contents

Marisa... I dunno, maybe it's the eyes, but I'm just not feeling her standing-there art. I like the other ones tho. They even remembered that her left hand is her dominant one in her special art! Ah, small details.

Spoiler

I actually found this interesting because I thought the same thing. Standard portrait seems a little off (maybe they could had her eyes furrowed a bit more instead of them being on the wider side), but the rest are top notch. This all kinda adds up when you realize this was done as the same artist as Celica, whose standard portrait I found weird myself.