Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5pm reset instead of 6pm is a bit of a muchness for me really. I get my orbs an hour earlier I guess? More importantly though, European football matches will now be at a reasonable hour to watch.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

39 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

there is another stream/trailer? 

Uhhhhh, not sure how you heard of that claim, but I checked the Heroes news feed and the Twitter page and neither said anything of a stream anytime soon. Plus the idea of a stream at this point of time is kinda weird. I can’t see another one happening until late April at the earliest.

4 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Yes! Today I've finally got my first Reinhardt! Sure, it's a 4* and I haven't even check his IV's but I just don't care :'D

Its been 3000 years...

Congrats! I hope he has good IVs for you :D 

It's weird, I got a 5* Reinhardt during his banner, and then no Reinhardts until recently, when I got a veritable herd of them. I'm keeping them all to eventually +10 him, but since they're all four star, it'll take a while. I think I currently have enough to +8 him. 

Do you have enough feathers to promote? He's so slow and hard to use at 4* but the moment he gets Dire Thunder is the best moment :D 

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Congrats! I hope he has good IVs for you :D 

It's weird, I got a 5* Reinhardt during his banner, and then no Reinhardts until recently, when I got a veritable herd of them. I'm keeping them all to eventually +10 him, but since they're all four star, it'll take a while. I think I currently have enough to +8 him. 

Do you have enough feathers to promote? He's so slow and hard to use at 4* but the moment he gets Dire Thunder is the best moment :D 

I had the feathers until 10 minutes ago, but I promoted anything else. I'll wait until I have Moonbow and Death Blow fodder (an Oscar is waiting in my barracks to teach him Lancebreaker) to promote him, as I want to use him at max power since minute 1 xd

So he is -HP/+Res. Not good, but neither bad I guess. It has been so annoying to have never pulled him before since I've been playing since launch, while a friend of me who started way later (when CYL) has a 5*+3 or +4 one.

In the process, I got a 5* Tharja too. I think she'll wait in the barracks with Hector until I find someone who really wants their sacrifices.

6 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

I had the feathers until 10 minutes ago, but I promoted anything else. I'll wait until I have Moonbow and Death Blow fodder (an Oscar is waiting in my barracks to teach him Lancebreaker) to promote him, as I want to use him at max power since minute 1 xd

So he is -HP/+Res. Not good, but neither bad I guess. It has been so annoying to have never pulled him before since I've been playing since launch, while a friend of me who started way later (when CYL) has a 5*+3 or +4 one.

He's not -Atk, so he's amazing :D

Mine didn't have death blow, lancebreaker or moonbow for a long time and still destroyed a fair bit. I think I only gave him lancebreaker in the first TT and only had DB2 on him for a long while. Of course, this was in the days before the likes of Sigurd and some other similar units. I often choose to run him with Luna over Moonbow, but I now have both on him to switch them out as and when required. 

I do have a +Atk - Spd one waiting in the barracks, who will replace my current one as the base for merging (I can't remember his stats but he is something sort of neutral, like yours). However, I'm still working on my goal to promote every 3-4* only unit to 5* first, so my +10 Reinhardt will take a while. 

Edited by Cute Chao

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

He's not -Atk, so he's amazing :D

Mine didn't have death blow, lancebreaker or moonbow for a long time and still destroyed a fair bit. I think I only gave him lancebreaker in the first TT and only had DB2 on him for a long while. Of course, this was in the days before the likes of Sigurd and some other similar units. I often choose to run him with Luna over Moonbow, but I now have both on him to switch them out as and when required. 

I do have a +Atk - Spd one waiting in the barracks, who will replace my current one as the base for merging (I can't remember his stats but he is something sort of neutral, like yours). However, I'm still working on my goal to promote every 3-4* only unit to 5* first, so my +10 Reinhardt will take a while. 

I hope you can finish your project soon, so I can see that beautiful +10 Rein!

My current project is to have a 5*+10 unit of each colour. I have a +6 B!Ike (although being F2P and him being 5* exclusive, I don't know when I'll get it), a +3 Subaki, have just started with Niles (he's only +1 atm) and I haven't decided yet the red unit, but it'll probably be Soleil. I'll try to get them equilibrated instead of going one by one to the +10, so there will be a moment when I can replace my Arena team of B!Ike +6/M!Marth +4/Fjorm with B!ike and 2 of the 3 depending on the bonus unit. A long goal, but with a bit of luck with TT I think I'll get it

2 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I hope you can finish your project soon, so I can see that beautiful +10 Rein!

My current project is to have a 5*+10 unit of each colour. I have a +6 B!Ike (although being F2P and him being 5* exclusive, I don't know when I'll get it), a +3 Subaki, have just started with Niles (he's only +1 atm) and I haven't decided yet the red unit, but it'll probably be Soleil. I'll try to get them equilibrated instead of going one by one to the +10, so there will be a moment when I can replace my Arena team of B!Ike +6/M!Marth +4/Fjorm with B!ike and 2 of the 3 depending on the bonus unit. A long goal, but with a bit of luck with TT I think I'll get it

It will be a long time. It doesn't help that recently, I've been promoting more 4-5*s than 3-4*s (Marth, Chrom, Abel, Raven and Caeda have all skipped ahead of a queue that wasn't meant to include them xD. But then, Raven and Caeda got their own weapons, I pulled a 5* Cain who was lonely without his Christmas Companion, and I wanted more falchions with Marth and Chrom :) ).

If I ever get there, I'll see if I can work out the picture system and finally upload one ^.^ 

If I was to +10 one of every colour and cost / other limitations weren't factors, I'd probably go Reinhardt, Innes, Xander and Raven, I think, although maybe Bunny Chrom, Naked Xander or Gerome would slip ahead of Raven. Possibly Sigurd instead of Xander. I've been saving my Xanders, though, for the day when I might be bothered with merging :) 

Soliel's probably one of my least favourite units, not helped by the fact she pity broke me when I was trying for Siegbert in their original banner. She's really strong, though, if you do go for her :) 

@mampfoid

Wow, so shiny :O

I guess one side effect of only fighting at Lunatic 5 is you don't get the HM quite as quickly. Oh well xD What are you using all those lovely feathers for?

@Tybrosion

B-But... Magic is everything!

Edited by Cute Chao

38 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

B-But... Magic is everything!

I'd give more consideration into making +10 Rein a reality if it weren't for the fact that, as a tome cav, his stat total is among the lowest in the game, making him rather bad for arena scoring compared to my other options. That, and I admit to having a shameless bias towards my female favorites. It doesn't help that my big male favorites (Leo, Ike, Hector) are all unfeasible to +10 because of their 5* exclusivity.

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'd give more consideration into making +10 Rein a reality if it weren't for the fact that, as a tome cav, his stat total is among the lowest in the game, making him rather bad for arena scoring compared to my other options. That, and I admit to having a shameless bias towards my female favorites. It doesn't help that my big male favorites (Leo, Ike, Hector) are all unfeasible to +10 because of their 5* exclusivity.

xD That's fair. I was only kidding :) 

I tend to use my favourites, but I don't tend to merge up. Reinhardt has always been someone I quite liked the design of, even before Heroes, but Heroes has helped me get even more of a feeling for him as a character and so he's become one of my favourites. Then again, he's the loyal knightly type, so it was bound to happen xD 

I don't tend to bother much with the arena, so those stats don't bother me.

Sadly, my favourite female isn't in the game yet and I don't expect her any time soon, if ever. I swear, if they made a banner that was Nailah and her two main companions, Volug and Rafiel, my orbs would immediately explode. 

52 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

What are you using all those lovely feathers for?

A big part of those feathers went into promoting TT bonus units. For example Donnel and Robin, who got promoted for the current event. Also Caeda, Felicia and Azama got promoted in the last weeks and saw a lot of fights in TTs. 

I also have +10 merging projects, which are going rather slow, since I have a Cordelia- and Cherche-draught. Speaking of Cordelia, I also like to build Galeforce units. Those missing Cordelias are holding me back on two fronts. 

Btw: The second page of the Hero Merit list is full of units with 3k+ HM (only Alfonse has 2,946). 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Nice side effect of Tempest Trials:

nYG1os2.png

That's.... not just tempest trials. :o!

I play all of them past 100,000 and I have a great total of two units (Olivia & Reinhardt) at 4000.

Edited by Vince777

1 minute ago, Vince777 said:

That's.... not just tempest trials. :o!

I play all of them past 100,000 and I have a great total of two units (Olivia & Reinhardt) at 4000.

Well, I have all story content solved too, but it's mostly TTs. After a unit maxed HM, it doesn't see much use (apart from AA) anymore. I play TTs on lunatic/7 which gives the most HM per stamina. 

Do you still play Olivia and Reinhardt? 

37 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

A big part of those feathers went into promoting TT bonus units. For example Donnel and Robin, who got promoted for the current event. Also Caeda, Felicia and Azama got promoted in the last weeks and saw a lot of fights in TTs. 

I also have +10 merging projects, which are going rather slow, since I have a Cordelia- and Cherche-draught. Speaking of Cordelia, I also like to build Galeforce units. Those missing Cordelias are holding me back on two fronts. 

Btw: The second page of the Hero Merit list is full of units with 3k+ HM (only Alfonse has 2,946). 

I have six units at 4000 HM - Xander, Reinhardt, Inigo, Naked Xander, Ephraim and The Christmas Robin. 

20 units are between 3-4k, not including the six mentioned. 

15 more are between 2-3k.

Then I have a couple of pages over 1000, and a couple over 500. Nowhere near your level, but I'm happy with those I do have :D 

I do try not to use those who have maxed HM or those nearing max HM, though. 

Edited by Cute Chao

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Well, I have all story content solved too, but it's mostly TTs. After a unit maxed HM, it doesn't see much use (apart from AA) anymore. I play TTs on lunatic/7 which gives the most HM per stamina. 

Do you still play Olivia and Reinhardt? 

Not on Tempest Trial (unless they need SPs).  I only use units that both haven't maxed HM and need SPs, so generally my newer units.

I'm beginning to see it. I play Lunatic 5 on autobattle which is probably what makes the most difference. Less battles and my units necessarily die more which means less HM gets spread around. It often gets to my third team on the last battle so there's a lot of HM lost in there but I just can't invest the sort of time to be manually playing Lunatic 7 and autobattle wouldn't win it for me.

I've done all the other content of the game by now but it explains the difference a little. I also don't invest too much time in Arena and Arena Assault.

Still have 31 units abover 2000 HM and 79 above 1000.

hm.jpg

Edited by Vince777

10 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Yes! Today I've finally got my first Reinhardt! Sure, it's a 4* and I haven't even check his IV's but I just don't care :'D

Its been 3000 years...

P.D: I've been hit by DST too

Same here XD i pulled 2 two weeks ago, and both were neutral IV's so i'm happy :3

My TT HM gains are pretty consistent for anyone I've used as a bonus unit from beginning to end - they tend to get 3000HM over the course of two weeks. Units like Sigurd, Horse Lilina, Sonya, Dorcas, Santa Chrom - all units I used in their respective TTs but rarely outside it, have just over 3000HM. And Horse Chrom is a little over 2000HM, about two-thirds into the current TT.

For what it's worth, I only have 8 units at 4000HM at the moment, two are dancers (Olivia and Ninian), three are healers (Maria, Clarine and Sakura), which leaves just Cecilia, Bowlyn and Hinoka as my 4000HM damage-dealers.

Even with TTs I find it hard to cap HM on any unit that isn't a healer or dancer. What makes this stranger is that aside from Ephraim, I usually use my non capped units.

Edited by Korath88

Might as well jump on the hero merit train. Kinda surprised my horse emblem team isn’t maxed lol.

Edited by Silverly