• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

don’t forget to wish me luck in two weeks

Can’t wait to get nothing but Raighs, Ests, and Azamas.

You too Vaxiboy. Oh right, you don't know who Maximillium Pegasus is

Raigh is a good candidate for a new weapon. Though If the doesn't get one in the next update I'll fodder all of his copies
Could use a Est since I want to make a brave lance Est
I definitely could use pain+ since I haven't had any ever since weapon refinement came along

Edited by silveraura25

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

In non-legendary and irrelevant news, I paused my merge-athon to do a promotion that I should've done a while ago.

Hide contents

dUpFukl.png?1

• Seal Res is just a placeholder.
  • Yes, she was my first Steady Breath recipient.

Am I cool enough now for the Tiki fan club, @Astellius?

Haha, yes, definitely, welcome to the club! :D

9 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Moment of truth in exactly two weeks. Will the 11th be Thracia, or the 25th? Be the 11th, please.

Here’s my Tiki! She still needs QR3, but the queue for that is too long already.
Screenshot_20180328_140043.png

You can also join! Welcome to the Tiki Fan Club!

23 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Raigh is a good candidate for a new weapon. Though If the doesn't get one in the next update I'll fodder all of his copies
Could use a Est since I want to make a brave lance Est
I definitely could use pain+ since I haven't had any ever since weapon refinement came along

Nothing will clear the stain of shit and smug from his edgy face. Nothing will ever make me want to see him in my summons ever. Ever.
I already have a five-star brave+ Est and am not planning to +10 her because feathers.
Are you swimming in feathers? I certainly am not.

7 minutes ago, Astellius said:

You can also join! Welcome to the Tiki Fan Club!

Yay, I’m in the club! :D

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Nothing will clear the stain of shit and smug from his edgy face. Nothing will ever make me want to see him in my summons ever. Ever.
I already have a five-star brave+ Est and am not planning to +10 her because feathers.
Are you swimming in feathers? I certainly am not.

Yay, I’m in the club! :D

Long term planning is key

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Biases > stats.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Free stuff > meta

Stats>Biases. Unless it involves regular Tharja or Peri, in which case Biases>Stats

Edited by Poimagic

9 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Stats>Biases. Unless it involves regular Tharja or Peri, in which case Biases>Stats

Okay.

But really, okay. I like both, so whatever.

Edited by Vaximillian

Oh no. Oh no. IS's current system of new banners is new heroes (Radiant Dawn) -> new heroes (Sacred Stones) -> special heroes (Valentine's) -> new heroes (Fallen Heroes) -> new heroes (Awakening) -> special heroes (Spring) etc. Thracia will either appear early or late April. No guarantee it'll be the next banner

Here's a rant on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/87rh94/intelligence_systems_its_time_to_end_this/

Edited by silveraura25

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

:sob:When I just figured out the new system for banner releases

We'll have to see how consistent it is. Two seasonal banners being preceded by two new heroes banners since the last seasonal could be a pattern, or it could just be coincidence.

If the pattern continues like that, the next seasonal banner will be early May, then late June. That's a bit odd, since we're likely to get the Bridal Blessings sequel in either late May or early June. So who knows what the schedule will end up looking like: when that banner happens, whether or not we get another seasonal banner in the meantime before it, and if we do get one, when that one turns out to be.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

In other words, "biases > stats".

I want a Peri alt.

What would you like for a Peri alt?

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Naked apron.

Anything cute, really.

It's shame Naked apron aren't safe to the game, I like them cute... Almost Naked apron would be safe enough?

Well, with that cotton candy hair I guess there are many choices for cute things xD

Edited by Troykv

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Naked apron.

Anything cute, really.

How about we put her on the next bride banner and have her in a bloodied up wedding dress? I mean, her Hoshidan counterpart just got a seasonal so why can't Peri aside from Cindy Robinson's performance as her being so bad it can melt your soul?

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

In other words, "biases > stats".

I want a Peri alt.

What, did it come off that I like those two? That’s not true, cause I absolutely hate those two units. In fact, I still need to fodder off that Peri I pulled along time ago. She is literally doing nothing. C!Robin could make use of that Slaying Lance of hers

I just noticed that Swift Stance 2 from S!Sharena is not inheritable to Healers.... Steady Stance and Warding Stance are, but they started restricting them since Fierce Stance...

WRY!!!!!!! My Azama wanted to replace his Warding Stance for Swift Stance 2! that extra SPD might have prevent some doubles!!!