Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

In before the TT reward ends up being Bride!Loki. >_> 

Probably masked Marth again, which isn't actually that bad. More merges. Sealed Falchion is also pretty good on her

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So as it turns out the Japanese calendar is "Heroes with Stance Skills" rather than Combat Boosts. Since F!Kana, Dorcas and Shigure were literally just on banners we can safely assume 2 of the 3: Shiro, F!Morgan, Zelgius and the 3rd unit will unavoidably be a repeat of a unit recently on a banner. Since the banner is directly after the Weapon DC one I'm leaning more towards F!Kana.

@mcsilas @mampfoid More Shiro merges perhaps?

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

So as it turns out the Japanese calendar is "Heroes with Stance Skills" rather than Combat Boosts. Since F!Kana, Dorcas and Shigure were literally just on banners we can safely assume 2 of the 3: Shiro, F!Morgan, Zelgius and the 3rd unit will unavoidably be a repeat of a unit recently on a banner. Since the banner is directly after the Weapon DC one I'm leaning more towards F!Kana.

Watch it be Mark-chan

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Probably masked Marth again, which isn't actually that bad. More merges. Sealed Falchion is also pretty good on her

Although I use her as an offensive-healer (hence I use awakening Falchion with the built in Renewal), I would be more than happy to get a few more copies.

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

Watch it be Mark-chan

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Anybody got some Hinatas to spare a poor soul? I'm dying over here. And I'm out of Reposition fodder too, it's a disaster.

No, but I do have a whole stable of spare Eldigans.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:
  Hide contents

HpcgRne.jpg

Anybody got some Hinatas to spare a poor soul? I'm dying over here. And I'm out of Reposition fodder too, it's a disaster.

Eh. I'd go with Darting Blo so you could use her outside of flier emblem, but pretty solid. That Arvis being sacrificed thoPildiotsingu nino no mercy tulemus

I'm really hoping that Special Heroes banner is a groom one. Groom Marth, please! If it is a groom banner, then aside from Marth I could see Sigurd, Dorcas, and Inigo (kind of a joke like Charlotte). They could do it with characters that are actually married, like Dorcas, Bartre, Brom, etc. We'll see!

I'm super curious about that New Heroes banner. I still hope for a Binding Blade banner at some point, maybe this could finally be it.

26 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

That Arvis being sacrificed tho

Look, I like Arvis as much as the next guy, but Felicia only deserves the best. I couldn’t tell you why I killed a second Arvis for Joshua though.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Look, I like Arvis as much as the next guy, but Felicia only deserves the best. I couldn’t tell why I killed a second Arvis for Joshua though.

I did the same for Joshua. We're all hypocrites

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No, but I do have a whole stable of spare Eldigans.

You don't know how close I was to making him Fury food when he bamboozled me on Ayra's original banner. At least he's been good for that sweet 5k feathers.

20 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Eh. I'd go with Darting Blo so you could use her outside of flier emblem, but pretty solid. That Arvis being sacrificed tho

Don't hurt me Nino. My only surviving Arvis is the one I promoted. Saias is next I could have just used the seal to keep the C slot open for Goad Fliers, but I think I'll be using her in mixed teams. I've got plenty of other lance fliers for flier emblem. I was going to give her Darting as my usual placeholder skill, but that +2 res to help ploy memes seemed nice.

Lancebreaker just came from Arthur with Swap, and an Oscar for it + rally topped it out at rank 3 to keep until I get more Shannas. I suddenly don't know what happened to most of my prime skill fodder. I really hope the upcoming banners let me focus on red/blue.

18 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

You don't know how close I was to making him Fury food when he bamboozled me on Ayra's original banner.

I used Ayra's banner to get my Eldigan up to +10 (and get a better merge base), and he's been a main-stay of my cavalry team ever since with his absurd bulk and nearly guaranteed 40-damage Ignis bombs.

The only problem was that I pulled nearly twice as many copies of Eldigan out of that banner as Ayra... which means that even after getting Eldigan to +10, I still have 6 spares left over. And Eldigan is trash tier in terms of skill fodder because everything he has (that is inheritable) is available from someone else at 4-star rarity.

46 minutes ago, Zeo said:

More Shiro merges perhaps?

No, he is already strong enough and I won't get him to +10 anyway. Wouldn't complain if I'd get a free Shiro though. 

I don't have any wishes for the special heroes banner (aside from something ridiculous like Bride Surtr ...), but if it's brides/grooms I hope they'll rerun the '17 bridal banner. Cordelia would be still worth a try. 

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If I don’t get Ishtar by the end of the banner, I’m going to promote a Shigure, and then an Oboro to take advantage of that Shigure.
This is official.

You'll burn out and run out of orbs. Kek kek kek.
Jokes aside, I hope you get her... with -spd :Louise:kek kek kek

For real now. I hope you get her with a good nature on your next pull

Edited by silveraura25

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

If I don’t get Ishtar by the end of the banner, I’m going to promote a Shigure, and then an Oboro to take advantage of that Shigure.
This is official.

Oboro can't inherit Ward Fliers yet

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I used Ayra's banner to get my Eldigan up to +10 (and get a better merge base), and he's been a main-stay of my cavalry team ever since with his absurd bulk and nearly guaranteed 40-damage Ignis bombs.

The only problem was that I pulled nearly twice as many copies of Eldigan out of that banner as Ayra... which means that even after getting Eldigan to +10, I still have 6 spares left over. And Eldigan is trash tier in terms of skill fodder because everything he has (that is inheritable) is available from someone else at 4-star rarity.

He is pretty good, and mine's +spd -res so he's actually not bad as a backup red cav. I just rarely find need for more red cavs beyond sometimes using Xander. Even Sigurd's been mostly on the bench.

I think that banner was cursed by IS, since I saw tons of people get mountains of Elidgans. IS punished everyone for falling for the Ayra trap.

On the topic of skill fodder, the situation has become rather dire for me a swell.

I can pull Hinatas regularly enough (*fingers crossed*), but the lack of fodder for things like Death Blow and Reposition has been really getting to me. Twice I have raised a Mae to 5*, because the last time Shanna visited me was in Feburary and I needed that Desperation (the skill, not what I am feeling right now). I am constantly out of feathers, because I need to promote high maintance twits in order to make my units workable. I've been having decent luck with getting units I want recently, but at this point I feel like telling the game to quit it and just give me some decent fodder again.

Just my luck that they decided to phase out the 4* banners apparently. Didn't take advantage of them before of course. I wonder if Intsys will at some point relent and make certain high-demand-skills like Reposition straight up purchasable in exchange for orbs/feather/materials/whatever. Because it's only going to get worse from here on. 

Edited by Nanima

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

Just my luck that they decided to phase out the 4* banners apparently. Didn't take advantage of them before of course. I wonder if Intsys will at some point relent and make certain high-demand-skills like Reposition straight up purchasable in exchange for orbs/feather/materials/whatever. Because it's only going to get worse from here on. 

Positionals: I sleep

Double Rallies: Real shit

12 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

You'll burn out and run out of orbs. Kek kek kek.
Jokes aside, I hope you get her... with -spd :Louise:kek kek kek

For real now. I hope you get her with a good nature on your next pull

I’ve cleared out all chain challenges but Ch 7&8 B2, and got a Lukas, an Est, a Lon’qu, a Peri, and a Mathilda. How many orbs are we still bound to get? No more than twenty, I suppose.

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Oboro can't inherit Ward Fliers yet

I’m looking into the future here.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Positionals: I sleep

Reposition master race. REPOSITION ON ALL THE THINGS! INCLUDING DANCERS AND HEALERS!

Edited by Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Just my luck that they decided to phase out the 4* banners apparently.

We've only gotten three of them so far. One each in January, March, and April.

16 minutes ago, Nanima said:

I'm disappointed how they seemed like a new thing and now they got dropped before Cordelia could end up on one. I think I'll never get the last 2 copies I need, much less ever have Galeforce to inherit to anyone. Maybe they'll bring them back later this summer.

I wish more units shared some prime fodder skills, like how Selena and Barst both have Reposition. Thanks to focusing on green and colorless for the past couple months, I haven't had a chance at getting any more Fury fodder. And now I'm down on Desperation and other things from the blue pool as well.

Edited by Alkaid