Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:
  Hide contents

Possibly.  All I know is that Jamke's being added in some way, shape, or form, and I do NOT want to know how/why.  Yet.

Wow, sucks that they just spoil it like that!

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

What I don’t appreciate about the Gamepedia wikis is that they are painfully slow and overburdened by I don’t even know why.
What was the datamined stuff that threw you off? Is it regarding the upcoming grand hero battle the day after tomorrow?

From what I heard there's a lack of manpower. They're always looking for people to help run the site

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

And the FE Heroes wiki added some datamined stuff.  I did not appreciate that spoiler while typing out my pulls.

Try using Gamepress next time. At least they keep their info in a separate page from their main one.

7 hours ago, Johann said:

Bleah, has anyone else had it where there's a knockout in an area they're currently mid-fight in, and then the game doesn't give you any score for it whatsoever (including tier and score within army)? I basically lost 4 stamina and however long that fight went. I could've been eating a bowl of cereal in that time.

It happens to me all the time, but don't worry. You still get the points for your personal score.

What I really don't like is that it doesn't even let your splash damage to adjacent nodes happen so your contribution to the team is completely null and void.

I spent a Conquest Lance to snipe the 3rd place guy by auto-battle Hard mode with 8 minutes left just to find out afterwords that he sniped me harder and I finished in 4th place. 

it was all good though because after getting destroyed in every round with several 0's and 1's my team turned it on and finished with an area score of 34 by completely sweeping the enemy Alphose team down to just their home base in the final round. Sweet revenge is sweet.

I liked Grand Conquests ever since it was introduced and the change down to eleven 4 hour rounds was the only change I ever wanted from the beginning so yeah, I enjoy this mode quite a lot.

I found a good spot where I could complete the map nearly every time last round so I camped there and just used all the stamina lances I had up until that point. Went from Tier 13 or so to Tier 23, although I still think I'm going to fall short of Tier 25 because I can't find a good spot this round. I really hate these maps - so many choke points and awkward placements, it feels. Not sure if it's just me, but it feels harder than last time. Plus this mode has still not improved for me. I continue to loathe everything about it except the rewards.

However, I did end up Rank 2 last round, which amused me greatly :) 

I would like this mode more if it were easier to edit your brigade skills. For example with the movement bonus and the number of units that often get clumped it is better to run wards and goads than marches. It is really dang annoying to find all the units in the barracks and switch all the skills around. Same with seals. I really need to do some grinding this round. I haven't used but a couple of lances so far and I was basically dead for a bit there and basically did nothing. I can't imagine I will max out rewards this time.

6 hours ago, Usana said:

Uggh. I just realized I missed the sp weekend. My days are all off by one. Oh well. Alfonse isn't that important. I'll still level him since that is easy to do while anime watching, but a bit miffed that I'll only get half as much SP.

@Vaximillian You know, ATK Tactic is the one Tactic that I just can't get. I swear Legalt is a myth and doesn't actually exist. My Tactic stockpile goes RES Tactic(the easiest to get?), SPD Tactic, and then Defense and Attack Tactic both having no available fodder. Of course Defense is available as a Seal so that means ATK Tactic is the one I have the roughest time with.

I know what you mean. there are a few characters i think that are myths. I though can not say Legalt is one as i have 3. (including 1 5star) this is another argument for trading. 
Today  did a GHB and i got the hard mode Xander

now i have to slog to get my double Rebecca and my Double Clarise to level 40, before i put some feathers into them. I had stupidly put my 3* Shanna's skills onto my 2nd Rebecca (lower HP and not as speedy) so i am hoping when i merge the two, the skills do transfer over. 

my Caeda project is going so much slower. i have 4 4* and 3 3* Caedas. i figure that is gonna take SO MANY feathers, but then i'd reckon at that point she'd be a beast. 

53 minutes ago, Usana said:

@daisy jane Yup skills definitely transfer when merging. Thank goodness. If merges didn't retain skills I would be even worse of a unit hoarder than I currently am.

so i Feathered  Clarise 3*. so now begins the slog to get her high enough to five star her. i'm just  wondering  at  level 30-35 if it's  just time  to  feather my rebeccas and  other Clarise.  they  aren't earning anything now

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

so i Feathered  Clarise 3*. so now begins the slog to get her high enough to five star her. i'm just  wondering  at  level 30-35 if it's  just time  to  feather my rebeccas and  other Clarise.  they  aren't earning anything now

For merges I normally promote at level 20 since I only merge favorites who end up with a ton of SP anyway.  It saves me time when I do that since grinding can get very annoying.

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

For merges I normally promote at level 20 since I only merge favorites who end up with a ton of SP anyway.  It saves me time when I do that since grinding can get very annoying.

10 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Is there any common strategy this week for rival domains hero merit farming? I looked for videos but could not find anything.

Uno:

Dos:

Tres:

Cuatro:

I personally am using variant #2 (with Camus) with great success.

I realized yesterday I must have accidentally sent a Linus home a while back.I was looking for units who had Drive Defense but only my 5 star and 4 star showed up. That really made me sad. I made sure to favorite every GHB/TT unit I planned to fodder/merge after that to avoid making another mistake like that. Why couldn’t it have been Navarre or Lloyd? sobs

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Uno:

Dos:

Tres:

Cuatro:

I personally am using variant #2 (with Camus) with great success.

I tried doing the Camus method, but Azura just Dances Camus and he suicides into the enemies on the first turn.

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I tried doing the Camus method, but Azura just Dances Camus and he suicides into the enemies on the first turn.

The ranged WoM warper in slot 8 must be infantry, it seems. Camus must have a movement assist, too. There are also some other quirks to AI movement patterns.

15 hours ago, Hawk King said:

It happens to me all the time, but don't worry. You still get the points for your personal score.

What I really don't like is that it doesn't even let your splash damage to adjacent nodes happen so your contribution to the team is completely null and void.

Ah, it happened to me again, and sure enough, you're absolutely right.

Yeah that part is annoying, I also wish that it would register your troop bonus immediately, since that alone can be enough to get a knockout sometimes (or prevent one).

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

The ranged WoM warper in slot 8 must be infantry, it seems. Camus must have a movement assist, too. There are also some other quirks to AI movement patterns.

I had to switch Valter in, because I could not get the far west unit to go straight north.  It may work for other units, but having Lucina in Valter's spot made the AI not want to move properly.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I had to switch Valter in, because I could not get the far west unit to go straight north.  It may work for other units, but having Lucina in Valter's spot made the AI not want to move properly.

It also looks like the slot 8 ranged WoM warper can’t be green or something. AI manipulation is hard.

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Does AA still not give rewards (HM and SP) after the first go or have I missed something?

Yes, it still doesn’t give rewards after the first go. Just another reason why it’s lame.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, it still doesn’t give rewards after the first go. Just another reason why it’s lame.

That's really, really stupid. It's one of the modes I really enjoy as it gives me an opportunity to use a variety of units, but you can only play it once a day. Sucks >.<

Thanks for the confirmation :)

15 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

That's really, really stupid. It's one of the modes I really enjoy as it gives me an opportunity to use a variety of units, but you can only play it once a day. Sucks >.<

Well, you can play it how ever many times you want to try and improve your score and farm items (ha!). Losing out on a spoonful of HM and SP isn’t a big deal if you like the mode.