Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Excited that Dark Aura and Dark Excalibur are getting refinements since those weapons are pretty outdated by today's standards. Happy to see Klein get his own prf weapon now since I always wondered if he would get one. Hopefully Delthea, Sonya and Klein all get good effect on their weapons.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Jave said:

Given Sophia is a bit of a bulky mage, I think Distant Defense 3 would be a good effect on her tome, plus a Wave for the refinement.

This would be a big letdown for me. She is a good choice for CC and should not be exclusive to distant range. And I don't know about wave.
I play her with CC and Owl tome which still works fine. If her refine would be along those lines I would be more happy. Maybe Def/Res bond with close counter and Dull all would be nice.

2 minutes ago, Jave said:

Given Sophia is a bit of a bulky mage, I think Distant Defense 3 would be a good effect on her tome, plus a Wave for the refinement.

Well it says her tome is called eternal tome so I think it'll improve her longevity especially considering her bulk. Right now, my Sophia has low 30 def and res and since she gets doubled by everything, she dies to most enemies due to enemies reaching 50+ atk easily. 

I don't understand why they thought Delthea and Sonya (and Tharja and Nino) needed refines but not Henry.

Oh man, only 17 orbs from the monthly quests now, that's not even a full pull :/ Definitely sending feedback about this now, together with the loss of Tap Battle orbs (cause somehow they think people wants Crystals??). I always look forward to the monthly quests so much cause I can pull once or twice again, but a loss of 5 orbs is quite a lot. It's that we got 5 login orbs today or else you would have not been able to do a full pull even if you manage to finish all these quests today and that's such a let down. This is definitely not going to make me spend more, I'll just have to live with less orbs :(

Huh Klein gets a refine? He's the last person I thought needed one but ok sure. I just hope it doesn't mean his whole build has to change to make the best of him, I've invested quite a lot in him over time ^^; What could he get that is better than Brave Bow+ though? Can only imagine it's something Firesweepish, like Innes' 'mages and dragons can't counterattack'. Or it's a full Brave Firesweep Bow, now that would be something ;) Klein deserves being OP and breaking the game, please IS.

Huh, so it's a 4 orb loss rather than 5 orb?
I've seen a lot of hoping that it's a hint at a new mode or something else big coming soon, but I don't see anything to indicate that, so it just seems like wishful thinking.

22 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Huh, so it's a 4 orb loss rather than 5 orb?
I've seen a lot of hoping that it's a hint at a new mode or something else big coming soon, but I don't see anything to indicate that, so it just seems like wishful thinking.

Wouldn't make any sense anyway since the new mode is due in April. Even if it was the ultimate rationale, to cut the orbs a full month early (and more for the case of Tap Battle ones) is just pure spite.

Edited by Humanoid

I actually thought I had no units for the next refinery update (there are like 10 units who want one refine or another) but I forgot Sonya. Well crap, add her to the pile.

Also, yeah the cutting of free orb resources is concerning and one that deserves calling out. Anyone have a form email for people to work off of?

Since there is the chance of we getting a new game mode that uses the "Lighting" Legendary Effect in April, is it safe to guess that we will get a Feh Channel before the 3.4 update?

Feh could explain for use that this new mode is, just like she did with Aether Raids last year. And maybe the next Feh Channel could give us some new summoning Pool changes.

Last year, we got the a Feh Channel hours before the Version 2.4 release (April 10th 2018), so I believe it's possible to predict the next Feh Channel for before version 3.4.

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't understand why they thought Delthea and Sonya (and Tharja and Nino) needed refines but not Henry.

This is the problem with saying "refines" as a general term. Delthea and Sonya got refinements for their existing prfs, because they had the prfs most in need of them. New prfs are a completely different matter and shouldn't be compared.

I do think Henry could benefit from it, but he's not exactly as popular as Tharja and Nino. (Although he is still pretty popular.)

Personally, I think it's weird that Sophia's prf isn't Apocalypse, I'd been expecting that for a long time. I wonder if it'll be showing up on the banner? Niime doesn't seem like the most likely addition, although she's possible.

I'm happy that Sophia is getting a new weapon, not so happy about the monthly quest changes.  Replacing orbs for a middleman currency like Aether Stones is hardly a good deal.  Plus they didn't touch the training tower quests, the one section that might have needed some adjustments/overhauling.  The frequency I'm being compelled to send feedback lately is getting a bit frustrating.

No mass demotion announced is :(:.

I wonder how they'll divvy up the new refines in their two banners? If the promotional image split down the middle is how it'd be split: Sonya, Klein, Delthea; and Merric, Linde, Sophia, then that'd be good on the whole, since no color overlap. This said, I'd prefer swapping Linde and Delthea, so I could pray for Merric and Linde separately on my free pulls. 

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

If I understand it that Sophia is sorta bad/outdated, then there is hope he and Raigh will get refines eventually. 

And I like it that Sophia didn't "steal" Apocalypse it looks like. May Raigh or Niime or Bramimond get it yet.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Personally, I think it's weird that Sophia's prf isn't Apocalypse, I'd been expecting that for a long time. I wonder if it'll be showing up on the banner? Niime doesn't seem like the most likely addition, although she's possible.

They're totally saving Apocalypse for cavalry Lilina alt

1 minute ago, Johann said:

The funny thing about Lilina is, I'd previously speculated about her getting an Aureola alt. But Apocalypse seems so much more random.

Thankfully, alts on "normal" banners don't seem to still be as much of a thing as this time last year. Between the FE4, Conquest, FE10, and beast banners, the last four banners with demotes have all had zero alts. (Although the issue is that we've gotten Adrift and the hot springs banner in place of two potential other ones.)

1 minute ago, Othin said:

The funny thing about Lilina is, I'd previously speculated about her getting an Aureola alt. But Apocalypse seems so much more random.

The precedent has been set!

But yeah the alts have slowed down in that sense. It recently occurred to me that for months now, the TT units have all been seasonal alts, suggesting that we won't see many new characters in that same position (which would be nice for people who want to +10 them)

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

The precedent has been set!

But yeah the alts have slowed down in that sense. It recently occurred to me that for months now, the TT units have all been seasonal alts, suggesting that we won't see many new characters in that same position (which would be nice for people who want to +10 them)

Yeah, it seems like the current pattern is: of the two banners in a month, one usually gets a GHB and a Forging Bonds while the other gets a TT, so they each get one free unit. Since they haven't been doing GHBs or Forging Bonds for seasonals, that means in a month with a New Heroes and seasonal banner, the New Heroes gets the GHB and the seasonal gets the TT. Months without a seasonal should still get non-seasonal TTs, though, like April.

33 minutes ago, Johann said:

Don't be silly. Lilina can use magic in FE6. They're saving it for a Fir cavalry alt.

I sent feedback about them taking away orb quests, I hope everyone who is worried about this will too.  I know this is a gatcha, but this is still a bad thing.  If they really want players to spend money they should do more packs like the BK one, not take away orbs from quests and tap battle.  I am really sad about this because I have a lot of fun with Heroes, but if they drive players away and make the game die early it will be bad. 

Edited by EricaofRenais

8 hours ago, Dayni said:

Also, yeah the cutting of free orb resources is concerning and one that deserves calling out. Anyone have a form email for people to work off of?

It does not have to be long. You can copy-and-paste mine if you wish:
"
March's monthly quest had its total Orb rewards reduced. Many players and I have noticed Orb rewards being similarly replaced by less valuable rewards in other game modes. Please stop decreasing Orb rewards and increase the Orb rewards back to their original amounts. Reducing Orb rewards made lots of players unhappy and it reflects poorly on Intelligent Systems; if this continues, lots of players may quit.
"

18 minutes ago, XRay said:

It does not have to be long. You can copy-and-paste mine if you wish:
"
March's monthly quest had its total Orb rewards reduced. Many players and I have noticed Orb rewards being similarly replaced by less valuable rewards in other game modes. Please stop decreasing Orb rewards and increase the Orb rewards back to their original amounts. Reducing Orb rewards made lots of players unhappy and it reflects poorly on Intelligent Systems; if this continues, lots of players may quit.
"

I think that should be a good way to express it.

Also, you double posted. Seemed strange when I saw two notifications.