Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

To be honest, I was expected new Missions or something today.  With the Gauntlet over and no Arena Missions or anything, I guess we have nothing to do for a while.

Grind up sp with the 99 stamina we have! 

Edit: I'm also using the xp boost to make a team of Olivias 4 stars and make a 4 star +4 Olivia! 

The possibilities are endless!

Edited by Arcanite

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Wait, It's only one HM for one battle? That is rididiculous.  Personaly I don't know why did they bother with It... I would rather have new ways to get SP ( looking at you LV 40+ units...)

Edited by Rapha666br
Mistake

7 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Random element? How do you think that's gonna work?

Well the in-game descriptions of the seals states that you can only have 1 of each seals and that any duplicates will automatically be converted to Hero Feathers. If you could only get pre-determined set seals from certain quests, why have that no duplicates clause? I don't know how it will work, but I'll assume that some seals will only be available through some RNG method, meaning that you could potentially get the same one twice.

Edited by LuxSpes

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Gaiden confirmed 

Well, that data-mine was quick.  It looks like there will be separate Alm and Celica Banners, too, if that's the case.

4 minutes ago, Rapha666br said:

Wait, It's only one HM for one battle? That is rididiculous.  Personaly I don't know why did they bother with It... I would rather have new ways to get SP ( looking at you LV 40+ units...)

HM might follow the same rules as SP, where you only get 1 instead of 3 if the enemy is below a certain level, meaning you can't endlessly farm the Starting Stratum for 3HM.

So, I don't know if I had misread, but clarification is good. Merging allies not only allows you to learn inherited skills the merged unit had, it automatically learns all skills the merged unit had on the new unit. When I merged my Lucinas, not only did the new one automatically learn Desperation 1, 2, and 3, but she also learned Spur Atk 3, Aether and all 3 ranks of Defiant speed, which she hadn't learned at all(due to me using the SP on Darting Blow 3)

7 minutes ago, Rapha666br said:

The higher leveled enemies you face, the more you earn

I did a quick run in the top tier, for example, and got ~4.6 HM for everyone

Just now, Phoenix_Kensai said:

I can confirm that Hero Merit scales based on... something. No idea of the exact formula, but I seem to get around 4 for top-level battles and something like 0.005 from the starting stratum.

I have 4 arthurs and 3 of them are level 1, so let's get this grind party started

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

HM might follow the same rules as SP, where you only get 1 instead of 3 if the enemy is below a certain level, meaning you can't endlessly farm the Starting Stratum for 3HM.

Well first off, your whole team gets merit at the end of the battle

Second off it might be based on kills or something, but Effie killed everyone on the map, she got 2 merit and everyone else got 1. 

Interesting

@Korath88 Wow, that was fast.

Still, good to confirm that we'll be getting Gaiden characters...

I'll see what skills the Gaiden chars have before I decide whether or not to try for any of them. Thanks for sharing!

@Ether That's great news, thanks for the info!

@Rapha666br That's Alm, not Ike. We're getting a Gaiden/Echoes banner. Ike'll probably drop in late May or early June, after the Echoes promotion is done.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Well first off, your whole team gets merit at the end of the battle

Second off it might be based on kills or something, but Effie killed everyone on the map, she got 2 merit and everyone else got 1. 

Interesting

I think its based on level. My healer aint doing no kills and she still gets the same amount of sp.

Yay! Gaiden banner!
Though their artwork is a bit off, I'm fine with it (wished they just copied Hidari's art though lol).

Welp, you know now what I'm gonna spend my orbs on. Question is, will Lukas be infantry or armor?

Also, I remembered someone calling out equippable skills. Whoever predicted that is awesome.

EDIT: Seems defensive battles & reinforcements are being added late April. Story update then?

Edited by Falcom

5 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

I can confirm that Hero Merit scales based on... something. No idea of the exact formula, but I seem to get around 4 for top-level battles and something like 0.005 from the starting stratum.

Maybe it also scales with the total BST(divided by something) of your team since everyone gets the same amount. 

I'm kind of okay with how slow it works in a way. It gives me something to do and an excuse to use some of my favorite characters again. However, I wish the log wouldn't keep track of characters you've sent home since it keeps reminding me that one of my least favorite characters is a thing.

6 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@Korath88 Wow, that was fast.

Still, good to confirm that we'll be getting Gaiden characters...

I'll see what skills the Gaiden chars have before I decide whether or not to try for any of them. Thanks for sharing!

@Ether That's great news, thanks for the info!

@Rapha666br That's Alm, not Ike. We're getting a Gaiden/Echoes banner. Ike'll probably drop in late May or early June, after the Echoes promotion is done.

Facepalm, that was Navarre in the botton right. Ignore my original comment.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ike Chapter?  Where do you see that?

Did people see alm and confuse him with Ike because that would be amazing

Arthur run update: everyone got less than half on the starting stratum. Despite this clearly adding up to over 1, no one got any hero merit in their status screens.

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I'm kind of okay with how slow it works in a way. It gives me something to do and an excuse to use some of my favorite characters again. However, I wish the log wouldn't keep track of characters you've sent home since it keeps reminding me that one of my least favorite characters is a thing.

Well, it's a good thing the log is in the least used menu, then.

4 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

Maybe it also scales with the total BST(divided by something) of your team since everyone gets the same amount. 

Which it doesn't. Units that contribute more (seems to just be based on kills for now?) receive more merit.

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Here's some pics of our coming Gaiden Friends! Courtesy of Reddit

I sure hope it's a 4-character banner. My wallet...

Also, is that another laser bowstring?

Just now, Kiran said:

Here's some pics of our coming Gaiden Friends! Courtesy of Reddit

http://imgur.com/a/KDOZJ 

Faye and Claire too? (But why is Faye an archer ;-;)
FINALLY A NEW PEG KNIGHT AT LEAST!
(If you couldn't tell, I'm actually excited. Cause I adore about every playable character in Shadows of Valentia)