• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Sophia isn't that bad if you have well-trained units surrounding her. During training, I have Olivia, Sharena, and Lissa accompany her. Olivia and Sharena dance and buff her while taking care of particularly troublesome foes. Lissa keeps Sophia and any of the others healed up and makes a great meatshield for Sophia.

A 3* Subaki can completely wall out 4* red units. Heck, I even had him take 0 damage against a 4* lv. 35+ Subaki in the 8th stratum. It got ridiculous to the point at which the AI Subaki suicided on my Sharena instead of my 3* Subaki after whittling him down to KO range.

Not to rain on people's parade or anything, but could you guys not talk about Echoes in Heroes discussion unless it's directly related? I've been trying to have as little prior knowledge as possible before getting it, and I just learnt a bunch of stuff I didn't want to.

I don't want to be annoying about this though, so if I'm asking something unreasonable I'll apologize and just start ignoring the sub-forum.

EDIT: so I somehow deleted rest of my post and didn't realize lol. Some gathered thoughts on the new stuff:

• Getting daily 2 orbs again is great.
  • Hero Merit seems a nice way to get some extra feathers. Honestly Hero Merit gains are better than I expected them to be.
  • Interested to see how arena has changed.
  • REPOSITIONING (best thing really)
  • Sacred Seals are interesting, I wonder what kind of things they'll do in the future. I could see stuff like Vantage/Desperation/Hone skills 1 being included, though it could be pretty game-breaking.
  • The new quests are interesting, especially since there are actually characters there I didn't have yet (Niles). Plus I'm not saying no to an extra Subaki.
  • Echoes banner was expected, and I'm liking the art.

Great stuff all around.

Edited by Sylphid

Well, if something is very predictable it isn't a spoiler.

Tsubaki grinding turned out to not be so bad, Sapphire Lance is very broken, with Sharena and Azura support he killed what he needed and Nino killed everything else, as well as healing Tsubaki. I find it hilarious how Ardent Sacrifice invalidates healers. You give it to someone who can kill or has Renewal and that someone is a better healer than the intentional healers.

Huh. Those are some weird quests.

Surprisingly, I beat the Subaki and Cecilia quests to get the speed +1 and 5 orbs. I say surprisingly because, well I didn't wanna train too much. So I somehow got lucky and beated the foes while my units were only level 20.

Also, I love how they released the trailer early because they knew that people were going datamine for this (not actually but its fun to imagine that)

Edited by Falcom

The Cecilia quest is perfect timing since I pulled a -Def/+HP 4 star Cecilia from the Wyverns banner :O

My goodness, Gronnraven is great. And with the 99 stamina I'll be levelling her up in no time!

Also an extra Niles is great, although the one I pulled a month ago was also neutral so I guess he can pass some skills.

Sophia...is not as painful as I thought, she can kind of survive hits. Just needs Olivia + Healer support.

Already maxed out my 3 star Subaki to lv 40 so his quest should be easy. He's such a surprisingly good character to use especially in Grand Hero Battles.

A 3 star Stahl wouyuld be great- it means I don't have to train my 1 or 2 star Stahls.

Edited by mcsilas

Checking up the units I have for Seal quests surprisingly pleased me.

Sophia -Spd +Def

Stahl -HP +Spd

Cecilia -Atk +Spd (almost perfect. The atk bane is mitigable)

Time to train them up.

Oh right, Nilles is -Atk +Res, but he'll be a fodder in the end so.

1 hour ago, pianime94 said:

Cecilia -Atk +Spd (almost perfect. The atk bane is mitigable)

My Cecilia is +Atk −Res and already has a Gronnblade from my spare Nino :3

EDIT:
IN0cO9eqq5w.jpg

Poor thing Anna wants a seal :(

Edited by Vaximillian

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

My Cecilia is +Atk −Res and already has a Gronnblade from my spare Nino :3

EDIT:
IN0cO9eqq5w.jpg

Poor thing Anna wants a seal :(

Don't worry my sweet!

I'll get you one soon! :'(

I think I'll give her attack +1, since she already has attack 3.

Soon, baby gurl, soon...........

3 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Ugh, I really don't want to train 3* Subaki and Cecilia to higher levels. There goes my policy of training only 4*+ to lv40 and everything else at lv20. 

Think of the Hero Merits! The feathers!

I got lucky for the 35+ quests. I have a lvl 36 5* Subaki and a lvl 32+1 4* Cecilia. As for the 20+ quests, they were all level 1, but it doesn't take too long to get them to lvl 20.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Also, who thinks I should YOLO summon for spring Lucina with 73 orbs?

No, give those orbs to me so I can try to summon Clair and Alm in the next banner.

27 minutes ago, JSND said:

The EXP increase is actually pretty drastic

Yeah. I'm impressed. Normally training Cecilia from 29 to 30 would take three battles. Now, 29 to 31 only takes two battles for me. By the way, Cecilia was a 3 star.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Do it. I dare ya.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I don't.

14 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Ugh, I really don't want to train 3* Subaki and Cecilia to higher levels. There goes my policy of training only 4*+ to lv40 and everything else at lv20. 

Subaki is useful for grand hero battles… unless you have Hector. Hector facerolls everything.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No

Alm with Giant Sword, Best Grill Celica, and.... uhhhhhhh 3 Version of Aiku demands your gem, orbs, and life

2 nos one yes so far

Anyone else wanna make some input?

Spring Lucina is a good unit so I want to make sure I don't regret leaving her behind

Spoiler

Even though she looks ridiculous 

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

2 nos one yes so far

Anyone else wanna make some input?

Spring Lucina is a good unit so I want to make sure I don't regret leaving her behind

Hide contents

Even though she looks ridiculous 

I say, wait until you get 80 orbies!