Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

19 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy, @MaskedAmpharos, @Othin

So, I blundered so badly on my arena points that I find it hard to even take the screenshot.

I regret having wasted all of your time. I have updated my signature appropriatley

As a way to teach me a lesson, I'll shame myself by saying my intermediate score range is 399~570.

And I was atrociously wrong... I skipped 3 or 4 weeks of arena. I dont know what I was thinking.

Lol, that's alright. There's really no shame in having a low score. You sorta have the tools to get a higher one, so now it's all up to you to move upwards.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol, that's alright. There's really no shame in having a low score. You sorta have the tools to get a higher one, so now it's all up to you to move upwards.

I just feel awful about the extent of how wrong I was. That really doesn't fit the kind of person I want to be. (Also, new arena maps feel like a very possible absolute shift in any tier gameplay.)

54 minutes ago, rockocalypse said:

I just feel awful about the extent of how wrong I was. That really doesn't fit the kind of person I want to be. (Also, new arena maps feel like a very possible absolute shift in any tier gameplay.)

I wouldn't worry about it too much we all make mistakes and can remember things wrong. The new arena maps are pretty interesting there's a ton of new things you can do with them. (Though I'm not particularly good at that yet)

I'm looking at those Arena tiers and i was like "oh no". I have never done well enough to actually rank in the Arena and this is just rubbing salt in the wound. WELP, RIP F2P-PLAYERS WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO THROW AWAY THEIR 5-STARS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT IVs! Soon enough, i'll be demoted back to Tier 8, since that's the lowest you can get demoted. So that's less Orbs and Feathers for me. 

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Wait, what?

FEH Twitter announced Ursula's GHB map coming back on 5/10. Datamine revealed that similar to the female Robin and Navarre quests, Ursula has her own set of quests, including having Anna defeat Ursula and have Ursula face off each other in a ditto match. Fortunately, Ursula is already lv. 40 on the Lunatic story map.

Edited by Roflolxp54

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

FEH Twitter announced Ursula's GHB map coming back on 5/10. Datamine revealed that similar to the female Robin and Navarre quests, Ursula has her own set of quests, including having Anna defeat Ursula and have Ursula face off each other in a ditto match.

Well, better get to work making my Ursula not suck. At least I'll get the better one.

Also, yay Death Blow fodder.

5 hours ago, rockocalypse said:

It's fine, I promise. Nothing wrong with misremembering things.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

WELP, RIP F2P-PLAYERS WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO THROW AWAY THEIR 5-STARS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT IVs!

Bro

I used a team of Anna, Jaffar, Azura, and Nino

No reds

I still ranked up my dog. And my Jaffar is -Spd. I'm sure you can do something to help yourself! :D

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Bro

I used a team of Anna, Jaffar, Azura, and Nino

No reds

I still ranked up my dog. And my Jaffar is -Spd. I'm sure you can do something to help yourself! :D

Yeah, but it still takes a long time to even rank in the first place. And that's assuming you have a Bonus Hero. The only Bonus Hero that i can use in the Arena right now is Zephiel.

Unless they changed how it works.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The only Bonus Hero that i can use in the Arena right now is Zephiel.

Unless they changed how it works.

You don't have Anna at 4 stars at least?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Nope. Same goes for Alfonse and Sharena.

Its sad to say, but yeah you're screwed XD

You better make sure you get all three of them to at least 4 stars so you always have someone to use!

24 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Its sad to say, but yeah you're screwed XD

You better make sure you get all three of them to at least 4 stars so you always have someone to use!

RIP. Though i'm going to have to apologize for jumping to conclusions because

Screenshot_2017-05-09-09-42-26.thumb.png.c25d0aa8b6db7850e6c67df13293e9b0.png

It seems the ranking areas have increased and are now more generous. I have yet to get a winning streak this season, yet i'm already set for Tier 14. This would not have happened to me in previous seasons.

It seems the ranking areas have increased and are now more generous. I have yet to get a winning streak this season, yet i'm already set for Tier 14. This would not have happened to me in previous seasons.

Yeah, but watch your ranking gradually drop towards the end of the season. Happens to me all the time, even if I get a fairly high ranking to start off.

Yeah, but watch your ranking gradually drop towards the end of the season. Happens to me all the time, even if I get a fairly high ranking to start off.

You're currently within the threshold for Tier 14, but be aware that that might change as more people get their own winning streaks.

I would like a mounted mage that's not Cecilia, but I'd rather have Reinhardt or Olwen over Ursula. Particularly Reinhardt since people seem to get owned by him a lot. :P

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Wait Ursula? Not Narcian?

I mean sure that works, since I only pulled 1 Klein and need more Death Blows. Just surprised since I thought Narcian was announced.

Could be both of them? I would really like Narcian back so I can beat his second map and say it's done...

Hey guys, I noticed that Ike's first focus AND Ryoma's first were released at the closest possible time to my birthday! How awesome did that work out? :D I got them as early birthday presents! ...Even though I had to ditch some money to do it. :P

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey guys, I noticed that Ike's first focus AND Ryoma's first were released at the closest possible time to my birthday! How awesome did that work out? :D I got them as early birthday presents! ...Even though I had to ditch some money to do it. :P

Hmmm... wonder if Kent will come out close to mine xD (I can dream -.- )

Good timing, though :D

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No way Tana'll be mine, though. My birthday's this Monday, and Celica's already got the claim to that banner.

Honestly, I'm of half a mind to hope I get Tana next birthday, when I have more orbs.