Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I let her rest in peace.

Kinda reminds me of this video. It's not Wendy doing the failing, but still:

Giving Armor Knights a triangle attack. IS pls....

It's too bad you can't pull off a triangle attack in Heroes tbh.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

On the subject of SP grinding... my Blade Emblem bill is rather massive.

750 SP apiece for Lilina and Linde to get their weapons. Nino only needs 300 SP for hers.

225 SP apiece for Lilina and Nino to get a Rally skill. Or any Assist in general, I suppose, but Rally does Blade Emblem well. (I hope).

Some amount of SP for a proc. I haven't decided on Lilina and Linde's, while Nino already has Moonbow.

525 SP apiece for all three mages to get Fury.

525 SP apiece for Nino and Linde to get Desperation. I haven't calculated the cost of a breaker yet for Lilina.

I've already done the auras for Nino and Linde, and it looks like another 525 for Lilina to get Hone Speed.

Not counting costs not listed in my spreadsheet for accessibility reasons, Lilina needs 2025 SP, Nino 1775 and Linde 1275. This does not count any SP the latter two might have at the moment.

Yeah, Blade Emblem needs more than just the feathers to upgrade Lilina, Nino and Odin.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

Not counting costs not listed in my spreadsheet for accessibility reasons, Lilina needs 2025 SP, Nino 1775 and Linde 1275. This does not count any SP the latter two might have at the moment.

That's over 5'000 SP. One Tower run yields 15 SP at most. You'll need at least 333 runs. Looks like a lot of grinding to me.

1 minute ago, chirp said:

That's over 5'000 SP. One Tower run yields 15 SP at most. You'll need at least 333 runs. Looks like a lot of grinding to me.

Lilina's 4* 1 and Nino's 4* 37. Linde is also 5* 26. They still have SP left to gain via levelling.

When will badges be used to learn skills?

7 hours ago, GaleforceAbuse said:

Hmm, if you have a +SPD Lyn, Escape Route could be pretty cool so that she can be a teleporting assassin. Maybe bring a mage cavalry with, like, Seal Speed and Spur Attack, move them to chip an enemy, and have Lyn teleport in and finish them off. Not at all efficient or optimal, but it sounds fun.

Extremely late but

S̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶d̶r̶i̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶n̶g̶t̶h̶

Lyn should just use Brash Assault since it's about her only niche compared to other sword users. Her speed is middling without +Spd and she has low Atk without the Defiant buff--51 Atk at neutral rips through a lot of bulky targets without fearing a counter, up to 40 HP / 29 Def and lower. Throw in Draconic Aura to capitalize on the brave effect.

The main challenge is getting her to half without killing her off. But when she goes off, she does it extremely well.

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Edited by MrSmokestack

I pulled another Julia, but she has the same IV as the one I have now. (-Spd, +Def)

Why.

Also, should I merge the one I'm already using into the new one so I could get more SP for the build I'm making for her?

1 minute ago, Midori Mage said:

Also, should I merge the one I'm already using into the new one so I could get more SP for the build I'm making for her?

You can also level up both simultaneously and learn different skills, then merge.

The rewards from the fortune telling event left me with 20 orbs and 20k feathers, so I did a full pull as well as a 5* promotion.

Didn't get any focus units from the pull, but I got my 2nd 5* Fae.

As for the promoting, well my Linde now has Blarblade+.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

36 orbs! must... resist...urge...to...pull

Stay strong!

I blue-hunted this morning and had exactly one per session. Biggest waste of 30 orbs in my time playing this game. At 2 rn.

Don't do what I did!

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

36 orbs! must... resist...urge...to...pull

thanks for the correction on Y!Tiki not being common @LuxSpes My bad :P

I've been hoping to get a Y!Tiki, but at the moment, all I got from non-focus reds were a third Sanaki, a 4th and 5th Lucina and an Eldigan.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

I've been hoping to get a Y!Tiki, but at the moment, all I got from non-focus reds were a third Sanaki, a 4th and 5th Lucina and an Eldigan.

Haven't gotten any of those lel

I think I'm ok with not pulling reds for a while... there's no one I really want anymore besides Y!Tiki

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Stay strong!

I blue-hunted this morning and had exactly one per session. Biggest waste of 30 orbs in my time playing this game. At 2 rn.

Don't do what I did!

Thanks for taking the fall for me

Echoes hype is helping me avoid pulling now since I really want Celica. 98 orbs now.

If I pull her without having to burn too many orbs I will spend the rest of those orbs trying to get Julia though.

5 hours ago, Luchi said:

Must resist the urge to pull... Sitting on 31 orbs now and 36K feathers.

I have 51 orbs and 42k feathers lol I've saved to over 100 before so its no struggle for me

10 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I discovered how tanky my Lukas on a defense tile was when a Brave Lance+ Effie did 1 damage with Bonfire active.

My brother's Xander 1v1'd a whole team while standing on a defense tile

#XanderWhatTheHeck #CanSomeoneStopBreakingTheGame

Oh my gosh finally beat the last defense map with Sakura, Reinhardt, Frederick and Xander. Can't believe I did that without a Dancer- complain all you want about cavalry teams but they have been lifesavers.

All their skills put in some work especially when the enemies started to dogpile you. The skills are:

Sakura - Fear, Rehabilitate, Heavenly Light, Live to Serve 2, Fortify Def 3 (RIP old man Wrys)

Reinhardt- Dire Thunder, Rising Thunder, Vantage 2, Goad Cavalry

Frederick- Hammer, Luna, Wings of Mercy 2, Hone Cavalry

Xander- Siegfried, Swap, Rising Light, Armored Blow 2, Quick Riposte 2

Like every skill was essential- Reinhardt's Vantage scored a clutch kill! Xander somehow survived an attack from Lillina with 2 HP and KOed back with Quick Riposte! Swap is the most useful assist with cavalry's high movement! Rehabilitate is the best! AoE skills made short work of the annoying Matthew/Robin combo!

Sakura even somehow lived Matthew's repeated attacks with 2 HP with a -Def stat!

I actually wasn't think I was going to win after Turn 6 because I messed up the position and Xander was in range of Lillina.

I love the fortress tiles, they make Xander an awesome wall.

Pictured: Clutch cinnamon roll who consumed an old man and is now my greatest healer.

ZhwAAAAESABAAthIaWTy%2B1ESmt0u4b4CiLg==&mpJ7Xg==&X-OWA-CANARY=eA8wm99KVEGY6ao_L0

Edited by mcsilas

I'm getting itchy summoning fingers. The bonus orbs have taken be back up to nearly 40. I need to hold off to the next banner... but I really want to keep hunt summoning reds in the hopes of getting M!Corrin, Eldigan and Karel... Argh... I have to keep telling myself I can hunt for them next banner when hunting for Celica, 'cos I really don't care about getting Ike in a hurry.

Uh... I somehow managed to get ranked in arena -- I think I'm ranked -- and continued to break my weekly total score. Last week, unranked and I think in the 3,201 score bracket, before that, 3,001. Today after finishing a match where Niles was the MVP, 3,411 -- barely made it -- bracket and somehow, an 8,388 rank. Maybe it has to do with the arena update and the changes, I don't really know. All I know is I'm getting feathers and somehow, it's working by using +3 bonus units for the past couple of weeks. How does arena ranking even work? Do you not get ranked in certain brackets? Just curious.

I managed the previous weeks with Cecilia, Ephraim, Navarre, and Virion before Setsuna was swapped with Ephraim, then Barst, Clarine, Hana, and Zephiel, and because Zephiel is level 40 by this time, Barst, Clarine, Hana, and Kagero except 1.5 exp basically roided her up, so Niles just 'cause. Then again, Ephraim has his buffs and debuffs, Setsuna has Hone Speed, and Hana is rocking a Brave Sword + Escutcheon combo, recently got Hone Attack 1 on her, but she's kind of been the attack buff bot for the past couple of arena duels. And then again, I've stuck with intermediate since advanced is scary.

I really want to try out the mage counter build for Niles now. Only issue is how long it would last because of Fury which would necessitate that he have a healer nearby.

Edited by Kaden

5 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Uh... I somehow managed to get ranked in arena -- I think I'm ranked -- and continued to break my weekly total score. Last week, unranked and I think in the 3,201 score bracket, before that, 3,001. Today after finishing a match where Niles was the MVP, 3,411 -- barely made it -- bracket and somehow, an 8,388 rank. Maybe it has to do with the arena update and the changes, I don't really know. All I know is I'm getting feathers and somehow, it's working by using +3 bonus units for the past couple of weeks. How does arena ranking even work? Just curious.

Congrats on breaking your weekly score. After people have been divided into tiers, you now get to see where you rank in your own tier. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to not rank after winning a battle, but you can still move up a (few) tiers for better rewards, or drop for slightly lower rewards. It will probably take a while before evryone is good and well divided over the tiers, so don't worry about dropping a bit at the start if you have been playing for a while. Besides, I think you now always get feather and often orbs, so ranking in a lower tier is still better then not ranking was before.

You might already know, but having at least one bonus unit on your team doubles your score, that's all they do (having 3 bonus heroes is not better than 1, but 1 is way better than 0).