• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, r_n said:

Did anything from the datamine give a hint to more stuff about the vortex/permadeath mode?

Not really. I believe people found quests that may be related to that however if you didn't notice.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6b7qg2/dataminekozaki_quests/?st=j2qu1oyr&sh=5a061f4d
The dataminer said that it was the only thing so far. The other files are more difficult to crack. We'll just have to wait and see...

Speaking of which, one of the datamined banners is the 'Weapon Triangle'. Wonder what's up with that.

And this is exactly why I trained up my Xander, since I'd be screwed for bonus units this season otherwise. I still have to get on actually training my Askr trio..

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Idk if this was already posted, but jesus christ

Defense maps are surprisingly easy to exploit once you realize you don't need to kill everyone. 

LOL

魔防? Is that the resistance +2 skill? (Just reading the kanji)

I should try this out...

Edited by GuiltyLove

Oh good I don't have to worry about traininng up another Shanna in case she's my only bonus unit because I exchanged her for Desperation recently

Xander it's your time to shine (ironically as Siegfried shoots out dark sword beams)

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Yes. That's Resistance +2.

Was there a reason Subaki only had that as his skill? It didn't seem like he was targeted by anyone other than Palla anyway. I suppose taking off QR was good so that he could just hold that defense tile without actually killing Palla

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Was there a reason Subaki only had that as his skill? It didn't seem like he was targeted by anyone other than Palla anyway. I suppose taking off QR was good so that he could just hold that defense tile without actually killing Palla

Because Resistance +3 requires him to be 4-star and there was no reason to remove Resistance +2.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Quick Riposte Subaki would have killed Palla, so Genny would have started to attack due to the loss of a viable healing target. The axe pegasus also could have reached him on the last turn iirc.

On the bonus heroes.  Glad I have Xander ready.  Granted I'm tempted to mess with people since I have a level 40 Whys.   Decisions decisions .  So far I enjoy the update.  New story map were nice and fun.  Love the music and with the route their going.  They left the story with two ways they can pull it off. Given what happen.

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Exactly. There was no reason to take Res+ from him and keeping QR would make him kill Palla and make Genny switch to him, and the axe pegasus would be able ro reach him.

Part of me wants to break my 2 summons per banner on either Celica's or the lady mages' banner. I'm getting really desperate for a different red mage and we're going to get 20 orbs after the gauntlet ends. The major risk other than not getting a red orb or a red mage, is that I end up getting the other focus characters e.g. a third Linde would not be helpful at all. At the same time, two weeks later, who will be in the new character banner and who will be in the new character banner after that? Would there be quests that give a red mage like Henry who is probably the only red mage other than Raigh they would hand out?

Henry, especially Henry, Lilina, and Tharja refusing to show up in normal summons has made me very doubtful they'd show up if I summon again.

27 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Part of me wants to break my 2 summons per banner on either Celica's or the lady mages' banner. I'm getting really desperate for a different red mage and we're going to get 20 orbs after the gauntlet ends. The major risk other than not getting a red orb or a red mage, is that I end up getting the other focus characters e.g. a third Linde would not be helpful at all. At the same time, two weeks later, who will be in the new character banner and who will be in the new character banner after that? Would there be quests that give a red mage like Henry who is probably the only red mage other than Raigh they would hand out?

Henry, especially Henry, Lilina, and Tharja refusing to show up in normal summons has made me very doubtful they'd show up if I summon again.

Your best chances for a red mage would be gained by sniping reds on the mage banner. Unless you have increased the 5 star probability or still own quite a bunch of orbs however, it's still a toss-up whether you actually get someone, so \(o_O)/

13 minutes ago, Sias said:

Your best chances for a red mage would be gained by sniping reds on the mage banner. Unless you have increased the 5 star probability or still own quite a bunch of orbs however, it's still a toss-up whether you actually get someone, so \(o_O)/

I only have 24 orbs and my last 2 summons, the 2 Celica banner summons, only had blues and greys. Yeah, not feeling confident.

Edited by Kaden

12 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I only have 24 orbs and my last 2 summons, the 2 Celica banner summons, only had blues and greys. Yeah, not feeling confident.

Under these conditions it doesn't sound like it would necessarily be a good idea to summon now. I'd probably hoard a lot of orbs and then start to selectively pick red on the next banner with a red mage that interest you.

I wonder what it says about me that I saw a billboard for the Powerball lottery and my first thought was "man think of all the Orbs you could buy with that."

And yet I still probably wouldn't be able to pull any focus units.