• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

But she's way cuter this way, so it makes up for it.

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I don't think so but

Yeah sure!

23 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

But she's way cuter this way, so it makes up for it.

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I don't think so but

Yeah sure!

Super-long straight hair > just about everything else. (Ponytail or two-side up sometimes beat it out depending on the intended look, though.)

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Super-long straight hair > just about everything else. (Ponytail or two-side up sometimes beat it out depending on the intended look, though.)

I'm glad to know you are a man of culture.

40 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Normally, healers automatically have their damage halved after damage calculations (so if a healer with 40 attack fought an enemy with 20 res, the healer would do 10 damage instead of 20).

*** halved *** ?!? Now I understand why my Elise is not able to beat a dead sheep... Thanks for the explanation, I hope I can get this new wonderful skill someday.

Kagero, why did you have to be -HP? I could use her to take out Boey after baiting him and Genny on 11-5, but she has to attack Genny first or else she dies since Genny does 17 HP to her when Boey leaves her at 14 HP. Great... Maybe I should grind up for Vantage. The hilarity is that I think Kagero can one-shot Celica, Genny, and Mae if they're not on the defensive tiles. Otherwise, Sophia is a much, much safer option. Here's hoping 3* +1 merge Sophia doesn't cause Mae to move in a weird way. I will equip a Ruby Sword on Olivia as a giant hit me sign for her if I have to.

15 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Do we know who the next bonus units are?

Celica and her posse, Xander and Alfonse (if they keep Askr trio rotation going) should be at the very least. As for which characters will fill the remaining spots, yeah that's yet to be determined.

I sacrificed an orb to clear the 11-3 quest. I decided to do it because I know I could never do defense lunatic maps without losing anyone otherwise... (orbs can be used as Light's Blessings)

The others though, I really don't want to use orbs to keep my units alive.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I sacrificed an orb to clear the 11-3 quest. I decided to do it because I know I could never do defense lunatic maps without losing anyone otherwise... (orbs can be used as Light's Blessings)

The others though, I really don't want to use orbs to keep my units alive.

Not to be rude, but, if you could do the map while losing units, then there's no need to finish the quest if you have to spend a orb for it.

That option only helps if you couldn't clear the map at all without using an orb.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Not to be rude, but, if you could do the map while losing units, then there's no need to finish the quest if you have to spend a orb for it.

That option only helps if you couldn't clear the map at all without using an orb.

Um...what? Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Just now, Anacybele said:

What he's saying is, if you spent an orb to get an orb, you didn't gain anything out of it, so it was a bit of a waste.

I cheesed 11-3 with fliers lol. They can't reach you on the last two turns.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

If:

Can clear map, but loses units.

Then:

Using orb to deathless == not clearing quest at all. (Since you gain exactly nothing.)

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What he's saying is, if you spent an orb to get an orb, you didn't gain anything out of it, so it was a bit of a waste.

I cheesed 11-3 with fliers lol. They can't reach you on the last two turns.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

If:

Can clear map, but loses units.

Then:

Using orb to deathless == not clearing quest at all. (Since you gain exactly nothing.)

Except I did gain an orb, because I hadn't yet cleared it on lunatic at all? There's an orb for the quest and an orb for clearing the map regardless of the quest. So I got one orb out of it.

The regular orb doesn't require deathless though. Unless you're saying you couldn't figure out how to beat it even with deaths. I think Freddy and Ephraim would have done alright just sitting on the defense tiles.

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except I did gain an orb, because I hadn't yet cleared it on lunatic at all? There's an orb for the quest and an orb for clearing the map regardless of the quest. So I got one orb out of it.

You didn't get anything.

You spent an orb to finish the map and get its orb reward. You broke even on your orb count.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

You didn't get anything.

You spent an orb to finish the map and get its orb reward. You broke even on your orb count.

One orb for clearing the first time, one for its associated quest, minus one for having to revive units. That's one orb profit.

5 minutes ago, Otorio said:

mkv clearing 11-3 for the quest with free units. What a god.

That's so many units I still need to raise in his new videos. Yeesh. Not enough stamina in this game.

2 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

One orb for clearing the first time, one for its associated quest, minus one for having to revive units. That's one orb profit.

We were talking about the quest specifically though. Though she did mention she hadn't done the map yet on Lunatic so there's that.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The regular orb doesn't require deathless though. Unless you're saying you couldn't figure out how to beat it even with deaths. I think Freddy and Ephraim would have done alright just sitting on the defense tiles.

Not when mages are there.