My 10% was broken by a Spring Camilla, the one unit I didn't want, and she has the opposite IVs of my current S! Camilla, +Atk/-Spd. I don't know how I feel about this.

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Well, we already know that the first banner will have Tharja, Rhajat, Faye, and Priscilla. But there are rumors that Rhajat may drop to 4-star, and since I know that Faye isn't available at 4-stars, I wouldn't mind trying for her, since I don't have her yet. I have a 4-star Priscilla, but getting her at 5-stars would save me some feathers, at least. And maybe give some good fodder to others, now that 5-star healers have some fodder potential. I don't care much for any of the Fates kids, so it really just depends on what the second VG banner has for whether I pull on this one or that one.

I actually like getting units as 4*s, since they might have a good nature, and 5*s only come as -Atk.  Feathers come often enough that it's not much of an issue any more.

32 minutes ago, Logos said:

My 10% was broken by a Spring Camilla, the one unit I didn't want, and she has the opposite IVs of my current S! Camilla, +Atk/-Spd. I don't know how I feel about this.

You feel very angry like I did because that Nohrian scum showed up and ruined your chance at getting a Deidre or Hector 

Just now, Mackc2 said:

You feel very angry like I did because that Nohrian scum showed up and ruined your chance at getting a Deidre or Hector 

I know everyone say's this banner is a good chance to get good units, but I've only gotten a +Def/-Atk Celica, +Spd/-Atk Ayra, and +Atk/-Spd S!Camilla so far after spending 74+ F2P orbs. All I've seen are bad pulls from other people too lol. This was the most unlucky banner I've ever had. Also yeah I'm very angry, I needed another Hector for DC, since I don't want to kill off my only Hector, even if he is +HP/-Def. Sigh...

NOrqaD1.png?1
It could be worse I guess...

• Doga: Idc
  • Batre: neutral   Will be merged into the + atk one I have already
  • Eliwood: - HP / + spd   It's my very first Eliwood, so I'll use him. But no idea what skills to give him since I have no experience with his skill building.
  • Deidre: - def / + res    People say + res shall be really good, so I take it.
  • Lyn: - HP / + atk  Heck yeah! I can merge my free Brave Lyn into this one.

It's really annoying listening to everyone complain about getting S!Camilla when that's the unit I wanted the most from this banner and I got a Hector and the 3 reds. 2 of which I already had.

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

It's really annoying listening to everyone complain about getting S!Camilla when that's the unit I wanted the most from this banner and I got a Hector and the 3 reds. 2 of which I already had.

I know right? I was just about to comment on how annoying it is when everyone is complaining about getting a unit that you want the most. Also are you wanting S!Camilla. Cause if you want, mine could send some luck. 

I don't care for anyone on the Block A banner, so might as well go for Rhajat with the free pull.

1. 4* Fae: Not what I was looking for, but Renewal fodder is always welcome.

I plan to make at least one full pull from Block B, so my remaining 20 orbs are going into the Legendary banner.

1. 3* Azama: Go away.
  2. 4* Henry: Bleh. Maybe somebody'll need Ignis.
  3. 3* Raigh: At least Henry's useful for SI...
  4. 4* Chrom: Eh.
  5. 3* Est: Useless.

Hopefully I can scrape together enough orbs to make one last pull. I'd hate to leave here with a pity rate.

Block A freebie: 3* Frederick
Block B freebie: 4* Cain

Eh, I've gotten worse. I also pulled a second green on Block A and got Reposition for my troubles (3* Barst) and probably left behind a Rhajat under a third green which I couldn't pull.

Freebie from block A was 4* Raven, presumably happy I was finally able to upgrade Lucius’s staff. 

Freebie from block B was 3* Hana. There was a second red and since I still really want Sigurd I went for it. 

image.png

wrong red focus! She’s +Res/-Spd too, so I don’t feel very bad that I’m probably going to end up using her to give Soren Atk Ploy. 

Back to saving for one last pull on the mega banner!

My freebie on Block B was 4* Seliph (apparently my first one), and then I went about spending orbs on Block A for Rhajat. I had to spend about 250 orbs, but I got her (+SPD, -RES). Of course, not before first being pity broken twice by a Faye (+DEF, -HP) and a Boey (+SPD, -ATK). Also got my first Camilla, not that I particularly care for her, so the only cutscene characters I'm missing are Tiki, Lyn and Takumi.

Now all I can do is hope that the information going around is accurate and that Soleil ends up dropping to 4*, because I don't feel confident enough in my orb count to try pulling on Children of Fate.

Edited by C. Turtle

I pulled for Rhajat. And I got Elise, than I had to draw grey. I also did draw Rhajat after that and both in under 40 orbs. I can't complain. I'm pretty happy. =)

Rhajats boon/bane is atk+/spe-. A bit of a shame. But I can user her in arena assault. So I'm happy enough.

Edited by Stroud

Was planning on going only for Rhajat, though B Block seems really good!

Free pull on Block A, no greens. Got a 4* Klein though! So that's good.
Second attempt at Block A. No greens... okay game.
Third atte- Nope, no greens again. FINE! I hope she gets demoted to 4-stars :/ We'll see how many orbs I can scrounge up and go from there.

Good luck in the Voting Gauntlet everyone! Maybe Priscilla will win this time?

No greens for Rhajat banner so no new bonus unit for now (I assume she'll be bonus). Had 4 reds and 1 blue...picked a red and it's my 3rd 4 star Marth in a week. I think I'm turning into @Zeo

Other banner had better choices. Couldn't really decide between Sigurd or Dorcas and there was 1 red and 1 green. I went for green for Dorcas and it was a -Atk Cherche. 

Almost tempted to pull red but I'll fight the urge and save for Shiro. Or 1 last chance summon for 8%.

Only care about Rhajat on Block A.

Block A gives me 3 red and 2 colorless, colorless gives me Azama.

Only care about Sigurd and Dorcas on Block B.

Block B gives 3 blue and 2 colorless. Colorless is *3 Matthew(!)... but not +ATK or +SPD. Another +DEF/-RES Matt. Go for the other grey, *3 Wrys.

...Screw this game sometimes.

A new voting gauntlet means two more free summons:

Block A:

Spoiler

QD8igX3.png

Welp.  At least my 4* Super Bartre is at +7 now.

Block B:

Spoiler

kwwz6th.png

Not really sure what to do with this guy anymore.  I have three now at 4* Lv. 1, and I don't particularly need Ward Cavalry on anyone...