1. 3* Jeorge: Or not.

Green for Dragons' Harvest.

1. 4* Rath: No.

Grey for Treat Fiends.

1. 3* Silvia: Or not.

Green for Weekly Revival 44.

1. 3* Cherche: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 79.

1. 5* Flayn: Yay. +Res/-HP is only alright, but it's a better base than my current +Spd/-Def copy.

Red for the Hall of Forms banner.

1. 3* Tatiana: Figures.

Only 2 out of 6 banners actually gave me the color I wanted...At least I got a free merge for Flayn. Now for the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Say'ri: Okay. +HP/-Def isn't great, so merge fodder for my +2 +Atk copy.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get Female Byleth on the free pull off of her revival banner.

40 pulls from the Hall of Forms banner:

• 1 Artur (+1 spark)
  • 2 pity breakers:
    • Fallen Lilith
    • Ascended Eir

Pretty decent pulls. Artur has a Def Asset, which is good enough and is better than my previous neutral copy. Unfortunately, this banner is a day late for the ranged special training maps, so I'll have to wait to level him up.

Got Sara on the Flayn banner and then turned around and got Flayn on the weekly arena banner, funny how that turned out. I think I didn't update here last week as I've been playing less than I have for a long, long time, but last week's freebie was CYL Ephraim.

Updating the arena pulls for the first time in months:

1. Veronica
2. Mamori
3. Sad Tiki
4. Innes
5. Katarina
6. Green Olwen
7. Lyn
8. Peganino
9. Kinoka
10. Dorcas
11. CYL Camilla
12. Bernadetta
13. Leanne
14. Takumi
15. Larum
16. Yarne
17. Genny
18. Faye
19. Loki
20. Bernadetta
21. Caineghis
22. Green Olwen
23. Silque
24. Rinkah
25. CYL Claude
26. CYL Claude
27. CYL Claude
28. Kinoka
29. Takumi
30. Loki
31. Annette
32. Takumi
33. Sonya
34. Ranulf
35. Maribelle
36. Nagi
37. CYL Claude
38. Gerik
39. Silque
40. Young Tiki
41. Mist
42. Eleonora
43. Kinoka
44. Fallen Celica
45. CYL Camilla
46. CYL Ephraim
47. Flayn

Edited by Humanoid

The free tickets for this Attuned, return of Ascended and Rearmed celebration thing gave me my first Rearmed Ophelia.

This week's Arena Ticket got me Male Fallen Corrin.

Week 1: Horse Chrom
Week 2: Luke
Week 3: Lewyn
Week 4: Maribelle
Week 5: Velouria
Week 6: Takumi
Week 7: Nah
Week 8: Mareeta
Week 9: Brave Veronica
Week 10: Laegjarn
Week 11: Male Byleth
Week 12: Luke
Week 13: Velouria
Week 14: Phina
Week 15: Mareeta
Week 16: Brave Lysithea
Week 17: Owain
Week 18: Larum
Week 19: Jaffar
Week 20: Nina
Week 21: Phina
Week 22: Velouria
Week 23: Jaffar
Week 24: Maribelle
Week 25: Brave Lyn
Week 26: Lucina
Week 27: Jaffar
Week 28: Midori
Week 29: Claude
Week 30: Ishtar
Week 31: Elise
Week 32: Sword Reinhardt
Week 33: Silque
Week 34: Brave Claude
Week 35: Brave Camilla
Week 36: Petra
Week 37: Brave Claude
Week 38: Sara
Week 39: Bow Hinoka
Week 40: Laegjarn
Week 41: Sword Reinhardt
Week 42: Shinon
Week 43: Silque
Week 44: Mist
Week 45: Fallen Julia
Week 46: Tana
Week 47: Male Fallen Corrin

Can this game like ... stop giving me pity breakers that I already have instead of ACTUAL FOCUS UNITS? Or if you have to give me a pity breaker, at least give me ones that I don't already have!

This game has been pissing me off for like the last month or so.

This week's free Arena ticket gets me regular Lysithea:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth
  20. Takumi
  21. Fallen Tiki
  22. Ike
  23. Sigurd
  24. Ike
  25. Elincia
  26. Luke
  27. Elise
  28. Helpful Chrom
  29. Tome Eirika
  30. Brave Roy
  31. Leaf
  32. Faye
  33. Fallen Mareeta
  34. Celica
  35. Sigurd
  36. Tibarn (C)
  37. Nah
  38. Meister Reinhardt
  39. Nina
  40. Mahnya
  41. Keaton
  42. Laevatein
  43. Fallen Celica
  44. Echoes Catria
  45. Laevatein
  46. Brave Lysithea
  47. Lysithea

84 pulls on the Ascended/Rearmed banner:

• 1 Grima (+1 spark)
  • 5 Elincia
  • 1 Ganglot (+1 spark)

This banner reminded me that Ganglot is still the only human (class-wise) melee infantry Rearmed/Attuned Hero in the game and is therefore still the only way to duplicate Vital Astra, Godlike Reflexes, Dodge, etc. I'm still sniping colorless because Grima is also still the only armored Rearmed/Attuned Hero (and Elincia has good staff skills for fodder), but green is my first backup color.

Only 1 copy of Grima plus the spark is a bit disappointing, but getting an extra Ganglot and a ton of copies of Elincia kind of makes up for it. And at the very least, Elincia is actually useful (especially since staff skills can't be duplicated yet), unlike Faval.

I now have 15 spare copies of Grima (including the merge base that still has inheritance available), 6 spare copies of Elincia, and 6 spare copies of Ganglot (including the merge base that still has inheritance available).

Also, this like the second or third time I've pulled Patty since she was released, and each time I've had to stare really hard to figure out what the giant walnut on her back is supposed to be.

"Fallen Lilith as a focus unit? I've saved up a little over 220 orbs or so, so I feel okay with trying to pull her, even though New Years units are coming up!"

140 or so orbs later

"So, the best I got was a copy of Azelle, another Fallen Gustav (I had one before this), and my first Brave Robin. Not terrible, but...I want to put together the Fallen Fates Family and Lilith is being stubborn. But I shouldn't spend too many orbs. Drat."

Guess this makes up for me free pulling Halloween Fallen M!Robin (who was the only one remaining I wanted on his banner.)

I did my customary full-circle pull on the Duo Duma Halloween banner and got another copy of Duma (now +7) and another 4-star Naga (1 spare).

And also yet another copy of Faval. What the fuck. Is he stalking me because he heard me badmouthing him in my last post? If he wants me to stop talking smack about him, maybe he should give me a copy with a Spd Asset so that he can actually be somewhat useful.

Red for Weekly Revival 45.

1. 3* Scathach: No.

Green for Weekly Revival 73.

1. 4* Libra: No.

Red for the Smoke banner.

1. 4* Olivia: No.

Blue for Divine Harvest.

1. 3* Shigure: No.

Red for the Ascendant/Rearmed banner.

1. 4* Erk: No.
  2. 3* Chrom: No.
  3. 4* Laslow: No.
  4. 4* Lapis: No.
  5. 3* Olivia: No.
  6. 4* Kamui: No.

That's disappointing. Now for the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Myrrh: Okay. +Atk/-Spd is a good base, better than my current +3 +Res copy.

I'd been having a hard time deciding on the Valentia banner vs the Ascended/Rearmed banner for a while, but eventually plumped for the former, mostly on the strength of the increased colour-sharing odds. Just as I was starting to regret my decision, +Atk -Res Rearmed Sonya appeared at 3.75%, and +Def -Spd New Unit Type Triandra appeared the very next pull as I finished out the circle.

I now have everyone worth having from the banner (i.e. everyone but Mycen), though sadly both dancers have terrible natures. At 27/40 pulls I don't know if it's worth finishing out the spark or shifting my attention to the other banner, for which I still have all five free pulls available.

There's a little voice in the back of my head saying I should just grab all my remaining orbs (going back to Blessed Gardens) and spark both as a farewell to FEH. Got a week to decide that I guess, I've been limping towards the finish line for 2-3 weeks now.

284 pulls on the Veyle banner:

• 3 Veyle (+1 spark)
  • 6 Freyr
  • 9 Shez
  • 3 Ash
  • 1 Xander
  • 1 Citrinne

Well, this was an absolute garbage fire of a banner.

8.1% focus rate is below average by about 1 pull. 1.1% Veyle rate is below average by 3 and a half pulls, which is to say I got less than half as many copies of Veyle compared to the expected value, due in large part to the fact that I went 169 pulls between the first and second copies of her.

And I don't have a copy better than neutral because of course I wouldn't.

So it's been a few months since the last time I calculated how bad my luck is on Legendary/Mythic Hero banners. 

Starting from Bramimond's banner and only counting banners with 1 new unit, I've now pulled a total of exactly 600 focus units of the color of the new unit, and of those, only 174 of them were the new unit.

This means I have a 29.0±2.2% pull rate on the new unit. Either I'm incredibly unlucky or the new unit is actually weighted slightly less than the others on the banner (about 4:5).

Edited by Ice Dragon

First and full round on the Legendary banner got me nothing better than a +Spd three-star Lapis, but that's not a terrible outcome I guess, especially as I've surprisingly managed to pull her surprisingly often. I have no intention of going any farther with this banner.

First and full round on the Ascended Rearmed banner got me ...two Ascended Tikis, my third and fourth overall. I don't really have a use for the copies and she's probably my least-wanted unit on the banner, but gift horse and all that. Still have the five actual tickets left but time's running out to use them properly and I'm currently on zero orbs. I don't know how I'll use the tickets yet but the end of this banner will be the end.

Oh, and the weekly arena freebie is Bowlyn. Fine.

EDIT: Another full round got me my second Alfred, much more of a unit I wanted.

Edited by Humanoid

This week's Arena Ticket got me Female Byleth.

Week 48: Female Byleth

I've been (failing at) saving orbs to try getting Freyr this month. Having Diamant on red was a nice bonus too since neither Nanna nor Felix were bad options if I got them instead.

Somehow, I did end up getting both Diamant and Freyr. Naturally, the latter is -atk, but at least I got him.

So I did a bunch of Chain Challenges and Squad Assaults with the intention of sparking both the Returning heroes and New Heroes banners. Way too many for my own good (and I kind of underestimated some 2019-era SAs).

It went ...poorly. As mentioned a week or so ago, I'd managed two Tikis and an Alfred within the first 10 pulls. No one else but a 4*SR +Atk -Spd Micaiah appeared between then and pull 51 at 10%. Who was a Neutral Rearmed Robin. After I had chosen to spark Rearmed Robin. Yeah... at least the Micaiah was my first ever copy, and she's got a good nature. Yeah yeah, nature of RNG and all that, three 5-stars in 10 pulls then zero in 40.

I then turned around and started chipping away at sniping green on New Heroes again. This has gone pretty well, and I've just picked up a +Atk -Res New Peony and a +Res -Def Neimi within 6 pulls of resuming. 33 pulls total so far and the tally has been 2x Peony, 1x Triandra, 1x Sonya and 1x Neimi, so no complaints there. I will probably spark another Sonya because I have no use for Mycen.

Bonus: Picked up a Summer Helbindi in today's revival banner.

Grey for the BHB banner.

1. 4* Kaze: No.

Green for The Land's Bounty.

1. 4* Soren: No.

Grey for Trick or Defeat.

1. 4* Matthew: No.

Blue for Weekly Revival 46.

1. 3* Marcia: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 80.

1. 5* Luke: A worthless 4* Special. +Atk/-Res is perfect, but he's so bad I'm just going to merge into my current +1 +HP copy.

One circle from Veyle's banner for now. 163 orbs isn't enough to really commit unless I know there's nothing interesting coming soon.

1. 3* Donnel: No.
  2. 5* Veyle: Yay! +Atk/-Spd is quite good for her, so I'm definitely happy.
  3. 3* Cherche: No.
  4. 4* Azama: No.
  5. 5* Alcryst: Very nice, no matter what he says about himself. +Atk/-Def is excellent as well.

That went very nicely, so I'm not going to bother coming back. Now for the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Hilda: Sure. +Res/-Spd is awful, so merge fodder for my +2 +Spd copy.

This week's free Arena ticket gets me Catherine:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth
  20. Takumi
  21. Fallen Tiki
  22. Ike
  23. Sigurd
  24. Ike
  25. Elincia
  26. Luke
  27. Elise
  28. Helpful Chrom
  29. Tome Eirika
  30. Brave Roy
  31. Leaf
  32. Faye
  33. Fallen Mareeta
  34. Celica
  35. Sigurd
  36. Tibarn (C)
  37. Nah
  38. Meister Reinhardt
  39. Nina
  40. Mahnya
  41. Keaton
  42. Laevatein
  43. Fallen Celica
  44. Echoes Catria
  45. Laevatein
  46. Brave Lysithea
  47. Lysithea
  48. Catherine

Also got a New Year Gunnthra from one of the seasonal rerun banners, but she's already +10.

A few more CCs and SAs to get me to the spark on New Heroes on its final day, for which I was five pulls away. Remarkably, pull #36 was +Atk -Spd Mamori (new base), pull #37 was my third New Peony, and then after being stranded on 39 pulls, I was presented with a quad-green circle which gave me my second Rearmed Sonya. The two actual focus units had rubbish natures but I'd already pulled perfect copies of them before. As for the spark, I spent some time deciding between a third Sonya or a second Triandra. I decided on Triandra mostly due to the fact my other copy was +Def -Spd.

So yeah, a good way to finish up. 44 pulls total on the banner, for 3x Peony, 2x Sonya and 2x Triandra. Long live green colour sharing I suppose. Randomly picked up a +Spd Minerva on one of the weekly revival banners too, bonus.

I'll grab the TT orbs, do one full round on the Ninja banner, then I'm out of the game for the foreseeable future.

Normally I'd wait for this week's Revivals, but since I quite want Sanaki and Micaiah I'm going to get a head start on their banner. First things first, red for the TT banner.

1. 4* Tanith: No, but appropriate.

And now to see if I can find the ninja duo. 177 orbs on hand, starting with a full circle (excluding greys of course).

Spoiler
  1. 3* Reinhardt: No.
  2. 3* Rath: No.
  3. 4* Soren: No.

That was unfortunate. 169 orbs left.

1. 4* Chrom: No.
  2. 4* Hinata: No.

160 orbs left.

1. 3* Raven: No.

155 orbs left.

1. 5* Duo!Sanaki: Very nice! They showed up much quicker than I dared hope, and with a good asset and flaw too! +Atk/-Def is just about perfect.
  2. 4* Donnel: No.
  3. 4* Hawkeye: No.

Alright, that actually went faster than I expected. It only cost me 35 orbs to pull Duo!Sanaki, so I'll leave things there for now. Depending on future banners I may try to find them a merge, but given they're +Atk/-Def they don't particularly need one.

I used roughly 1100 orbs and get the full merges for Ninja Zelgius, that leaves me with about 3000 to rebuild my orb count. Along the way I also got:

• Fallen Ninian x3
  • Regular Ninian (I already have her at +10 but she's shown up so many times I think I could have a copy at +6 now)
  • Nifi
  • Ninja Sanaki
  • Normal Hardin x 2
  • Ascendant Ishtar 
  • Anankos
  • Brave Chrom
  • Gilliam
  • Ascendant Mareeta

There was a few other 4* specials too.

This week's free Arena ticket gets me Mia:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth
  20. Takumi
  21. Fallen Tiki
  22. Ike
  23. Sigurd
  24. Ike
  25. Elincia
  26. Luke
  27. Elise
  28. Helpful Chrom
  29. Tome Eirika
  30. Brave Roy
  31. Leaf
  32. Faye
  33. Fallen Mareeta
  34. Celica
  35. Sigurd
  36. Tibarn (C)
  37. Nah
  38. Meister Reinhardt
  39. Nina
  40. Mahnya
  41. Keaton
  42. Laevatein
  43. Fallen Celica
  44. Echoes Catria
  45. Laevatein
  46. Brave Lysithea
  47. Lysithea
  48. Catherine
  49. Mia

216 pulls from the Ninja banner:

• 5 Sanaki (+1 spark)
  • 2 Heather
  • 2 Zelgius
  • 1 5-star Reina
  • 15 4-star Reina
  • 6 pity breakers
    • Echoes Palla
    • Ascended Sety
    • Galzus
    • Ascended Tiki
    • Female Alear
    • Celine

Aimed for 2 copies each of Heather and Zelgius, 11 copies of Reina, and as many copies of Sanaki as I could pull before reaching the goals on the others.

4.6% focus rate is probably about average due to the color sharing, though the distribution ended up completely wrong and favoring Sanaki for some reason (though that's the best possible outcome for me). 7.4% overall 5-star rate is probably about 1 pull below average based on the fact that my non-focus rate was about 1 pull below average.

No complaints, though. I managed a copy of Sanaki with an Atk Asset and a copy of Zelgius with a Def Asset. I have both Atk and Spd Assets as options for Reina. Heather was the only one that I didn't get a good Asset for, but she's more than good enough as a pure support unit, so her Asset doesn't matter as much.

The pity breakers were also good with my first copy of Celine (even if the Asset isn't useful), my first copy of Galzus with a Spd Asset, and merges for Ascended Sety, Ascended Tiki, and Alear. As usual, I seem to attract Ascended Heroes.

This week's Arena Ticket got me another Laegjarn.

Week 48: Female Byleth
Week 49: Laegjarn

41 pulls from the Forging Bonds rerun:

• 1 Seidr (+1 spark)
  • 1 pity breaker
    • Gatekeeper

Normally, I'd be going for Rearmed Ophelia because she doesn't have scheduled reruns and she's extremely useful for skill duplication, but I have a ton of copies of her already, and Seidr's rerun schedule has been absolutely awful, having never shared a color with the new Legendary/Mythic Hero in the two times she's appeared on a banner since her release banner, not to mention having been rerun only twice so far.

Seidr is now +4.

Green for Weekly Revival 1.

1. 4* Valbar: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 47.

1. 4* Bantu: No.

Green for the New Power banner.

1. 4* Scathach: No.

Red for the Hall of Forms Revival banner.

1. 4* Seliph: No.

Red for Seidr's revival banner.

1. 4* Arthur: No.
  2. 4* Shigure: No.
  3. 4* Merric: No.
  4. 4* Ares: No.
  5. 4* Caeda: No.

That was unfortunate. Now for the Weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Perceval: Meh. +Atk/-HP is good, but my current +3 copy is +Atk already. Merge it is then.

Okay, first circle. Here we go.

*pulls both Ymir and f!Alear on first circle*

What.

EDIT: Round 2, and I just pulled Wil and the new Nino on the same circle.

W H A T

EDIT2: And a Syrene showed up on that circle too, right after I finished editing this post. My first one. I am so confused.

Edited by Sunwoo