This week's Arena Ticket gave me another Brave Claude.

Week 1: Horse Chrom
Week 2: Luke
Week 3: Lewyn
Week 4: Maribelle
Week 5: Velouria
Week 6: Takumi
Week 7: Nah
Week 8: Mareeta
Week 9: Brave Veronica
Week 10: Laegjarn
Week 11: Male Byleth
Week 12: Luke
Week 13: Velouria
Week 14: Phina
Week 15: Mareeta
Week 16: Brave Lysithea
Week 17: Owain
Week 18: Larum
Week 19: Jaffar
Week 20: Nina
Week 21: Phina
Week 22: Velouria
Week 23: Jaffar
Week 24: Maribelle
Week 25: Brave Lyn
Week 26: Lucina
Week 27: Jaffar
Week 28: Midori
Week 29: Claude
Week 30: Ishtar
Week 31: Elise
Week 32: Sword Reinhardt
Week 33: Silque
Week 34: Brave Claude
Week 35: Brave Camilla
Week 36: Petra
Week 37: Brave Claude

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having pulled Tea Lysithea already, I got Tea Sigurd on my 32nd pull of his banner, and he's +Atk -Spd to boot. That means I'm safe now to spark Ayra with no regrets and finish with all three premium units on the banner, and no significant hanging pity rate.

Not sure what the plan is afterwards, but with no orbs I'll have plenty of time to decide. Do I care about CYL Robin or Soren? I might compare them to the upcoming Legendary before deciding. New Heroes Return should be sparkable without FEH Pass so no rush on that one, and the September Special Heroes will start after my FEH Pass expires so it's no good for me. Of course, simply banking my orbs is an option too.

From the 80 Pulls of CYL and a few random pulls:

4*+1 Nephenee

B!Seliph

Julia

2 B!Sorens (UGH)

Fallen!Lyon

B!Corrin 

Fem!Alear

Fallen!Lilith

I used my free summons on Robin (the giveaway one), Corrin (first 40), and Gullveig (next 40)

Now I'm just trying to clear out my storage so I can get to 800k feathers and finish some 2-year-old merge projects.

Red for Perilous Seas.

1. 4* Laslow: No.

Grey for Pirate's Pride.

1. 4* Saul: No.

Blue for Weekly Revival 35.

1. 4* Barst: Reposition fodder.

Blue again for Weekly Revival 68.

1. 4* Shigure: No.

And lastly the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Siegbert: Eh. +Spd/-Atk is a good base, but I'll keep my current +1 +Atk copy.

Resuming on the Tea banner with 6 pulls left to the spark. No pity rate to speak of, so I can't complain too much when pull #37 is +Res -HP Flavia and pull #38 is +Def -Atk Ascended Celica. Neither is new, with it being my third Flavia and somewhat absurdly my fifth Celica with none of them being intentional pulls. Sure would be nice if one of them was an Ascended Laegjarn instead but so it goes.

Final pull and the resultant Ayra spark will be some other day, productive banner overall with two focus and two off-focus units total. Shame I couldn't do it yesterday, because it would have gotten me to T21 Resonant Battles.

EDIT: Weekly arena pull is Gerik. Fine.

Edited by Humanoid

This week's Arena Ticket gave me Sara.

Week 38: Sara

Took over 40 summons on blue and green on the Double Special banner before Spring Karla showed up. First time I've stumbled into the position of having a spark I could use if I got Feh Pass, but I haven't spent any money on this game and I'm not going to start.

Tempted to keep going for Mark, but for now I'm out of orbs.

Yeah, making that mental association that I've essentially paid directly to units is not really straightforward. I mean, in practice I have effectively paid $5AUD apiece ($3.50USD) for Summer Ephraim, Summer Ivy and Tea Ayra, but psychologically it's more that having that spark fallback feels required in order to summon on these banners at all.

Well, to be fair it's not universally true. I probably would have gone for Summer Catherine and Legendary Hinoka regardless of spark access, but looking at all the units I've pulled this year, those are the only two where I'd have made that commitment (and ironically I got both at around pull 36-39 on their respective banners). But if I didn't have FEH Pass access right now, I certainly wouldn't have spent more than 15 orbs on Summer 2 and Tea, and I imagine I'd have sparked CYL already even if only once. But yeah, I guess the point is that it made me go for riskier units I wanted more, instead of settling for more mediocre F2P-sparkable units. Anyway, I'm rambling.

On topic, I just did a full round on the Double Special banner but have nothing to show for it. Nothing really critical there so there's zero temptation to go any further. As usual I'm not interested in the armours or the 4* Specials, and I have Dorothea and Karla, so it was just Nino. Without Harmonic Linde as the main attraction she's not nearly as interesting.

This week's free Arena ticket gets me Meister Reinhardt:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth
  20. Takumi
  21. Fallen Tiki
  22. Ike
  23. Sigurd
  24. Ike
  25. Elincia
  26. Luke
  27. Elise
  28. Helpful Chrom
  29. Tome Eirika
  30. Brave Roy
  31. Leaf
  32. Faye
  33. Fallen Mareeta
  34. Celica
  35. Sigurd
  36. Tibarn (C)
  37. Nah
  38. Meister Reinhardt

44 more pulls on the Hero Fest banner for the second spark and then to clear my pity rate:

• 2 Grima
  • 1 Black Knight (+1 spark)
  • 0 pity breakers

Total 84 pulls:

• 4 Grima (+1 spark)
  • 2 Black Knight (+1 spark)
  • 3 pity breakers

7.1% focus rate, which is about 1 and a half pulls above average. 10.7% 5-star rate is about 2 pulls above average.

4.8% Grima rate is also pretty good, and I now have 12 spare copies of her. I'm still waiting on a copy of Anankos for Savvy Fighter 4 before I feel like I can start actually using them, though.

46 pulls from the Double Special Heroes banner for the spark and then to clear my pity rate:

• 2 Karla (+1 spark)
  • 1 Hector

Karla is now +9. I now have 4 total copies of Hector, which means he'll likely end up +2 with one copy fed off to Rearmed Grima as skill duplication fodder.

Grey for the Hall of Forms banner.

1. 3* Nanna: No.

Grey again for the Savior banner.

1. 4* Lucius: No.

Red for the VG banner.

1. 4* Selena: Reposition fodder.

Green for Weekly Revival 36.

1. 4* Beruka: No.

Grey for Weekly Revival 75.

1. 4* Priscilla: No.

One full circle from the Double Special banner to try my luck. 76 orbs on hand.

1. 5* Winter!Dorothea: Yay! Unfortunately +Def/-Spd is horrible, but I'll take her anyway.
  2. 4* Luthier: No.
  3. 4* Lucius: No.
  4. 4* Jeorge: No.
  5. 4* Y!Rebecca: A very nice new unit. Winter!Annette's already +2, so this is lucky. +Atk/-HP is very good too.

That went extremely well. Now for the weekly Arena ticket.

1. 5* Nah: She's okay. +HP/-Def, so merge fodder for my +2 +HP copy.

Finally sparked Ayra after sitting on 39/40, and just in time too. With just a few hours left to the weekly reset, I threw her into Heroes Journey to level up, then into Resonant Battles, where I was being demoted to T19 having only one eligible Harmonic. Turning that into two Harmonics (both unmerged) didn't just keep me in T20, but was enough to easily go up to T21. Guess no one really has Thracia Harmonics huh?

This week's free Arena ticket gets me Nina:

Spoiler
  1. Brave Veronica (A)
  2. Leila
  3. Luke
  4. Leila
  5. Innes
  6. Flying Olivia
  7. Mareeta
  8. Phina
  9. Gray
  10. Sigurd (B)
  11. Ryoma
  12. Bernadetta
  13. Laegjarn
  14. Laegjarn
  15. Fallen Female Corrin
  16. Fallen Ike
  17. Say'ri
  18. Karel
  19. Female Byleth
  20. Takumi
  21. Fallen Tiki
  22. Ike
  23. Sigurd
  24. Ike
  25. Elincia
  26. Luke
  27. Elise
  28. Helpful Chrom
  29. Tome Eirika
  30. Brave Roy
  31. Leaf
  32. Faye
  33. Fallen Mareeta
  34. Celica
  35. Sigurd
  36. Tibarn (C)
  37. Nah
  38. Meister Reinhardt
  39. Nina

I did my usual full session pull on the Bon Festival rerun banner (because SR Special Hero banners are always worth the full session) and got both Summer Laevatein and Duo Marth. Laevatein is now +6. Marth is now +1 and can finally get rid of his Spd Flaw.

This week's Arena Ticket gave me Bow Hinoka.

Week 38: Sara
Week 39: Bow Hinoka

Customary full round on the Legendary banner only nets me a Minerva. Better than nothing I suppose.

Freebie on the latest seasonal re-run gets me a Valentine's Ike. Already had a better one so not too relevant. And the weekly arena freebie was Silque, which is fine.

I actually got a F!Byleth from the arena ticket. Pretty nifty.

She's a very powerful unit at max investment but I doubt I'll ever get there. I'm unsure if I should merge her to get rid of the -SPD on my +ATK original, or if I should fodder Ruptured Sky to someone. It's admittedly very nice special fodder.

Edited by Zeo

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

or if I should fodder Ruptured Sky to someone.

I've pretty much resolved to give all the Ruptured Skies I get to Rearmed units, such is the paucity of general use specials - especially for non-infantry units.

This month, I wanted to pull Valentine's Takumi and Legendary Ninian from their respective banners.

Somehow, I succeeded in pulling both of them without a spark.

Even considering the HORRIBLE SETBACK OF BAD DECISIONS that was the tea party banner.

Really hoping that next month is going to be boring because I have to begin hoarding orbs again.

I did my first set of pulls on the CYL banner because of the Voting Gauntlet.

40 pulls (counting the free unit as a spark):

• 1 Corrin (+2 sparks)
  • 1 Gullveig
  • 0 Robin
  • 0 Soren
  • 2 pity breakers
    • Brave Marianne
    • Echoes Est

So far, so good. Hopefully I pick up a non-spark copy of Robin and Soren before I'm done grabbing all the sparks (since that's as far as I'm going to pull). I need one spare copy of each of them to feed to a Rearmed Hero for skill duplication.

Green for Festival in Hoshido.

1. 3* Fae: No.

Green again for the BHB banner.

1. 4* Seteth: No.

Blue for Weekly Revival 37.

1. 3* Abel: No.

Red for Weekly Revival 69.

1. 4* Ogma: No.

One full circle from the Ascendant/Rearmed banner with 131 orbs.

1. 4* Draug: No.
  2. 3* Odin: No.
  3. 4* Libra: No.
  4. 3* Basilio: No.
  5. 4* Merlinus: Reposition fodder.

That's disappointing. Another circle from L!Alear's banner. 116 orbs left.

1. 3* Orochi: No.
  2. 4* Cecilia: No.
  3. 4* Boey: No.
  4. 4* Atlas: No.
  5. 3* Libra: No.

Doubly disappointing. Well, let's see what the weekly Arena ticket gives me.

1. 5* Loki: Meh. +Res/-Spd isn't great, so merge fodder for my +3 +Atk copy.

Not a good week for me. Depending on what the upcoming Special Hero banner has I might try sniping reds and blues on the Ascendant/Rearmed banner.

One full round on the Wind Festival will do for me, and it was worthwhile, netting me a +Atk -Spd Syrene (not sure if merge for my +Spd copy or fodder) and a merge for CYL Lucina. Lucina thus joins CYL Veronica as my highest merged 5* exclusive at +7.

Prior to that, I'd decided to spark CYL once, and it's not going well. I already posted about getting a CYL Corrin on the very first pull, but the only thing that's happened in the 29 pulls since is a 4*SR Bernadetta, my fifth. Oh well, assuming I get no focus pulls in the final 10, I'd probably opt for Robin over Soren for the simple reason of Soren being too complicated for my feeble mind.

Oh, and the weekly arena circle had neither grey nor green so I had to resort to red, resulting in a disappointing Young Tiki.

EDIT: Oh cool, TT orbs got me my penultimate round on CYL which yielded a +Def -HP CYL Robin on pull 31 at 4.25%. Means that when I get my next 20 orbs and spark I'll be able to complete this year's CYL set.

Edited by Humanoid

So, pulled my first FE4 Arthur. That's cool. And, only 8 orbs in (I happened to have some green nodes, decided "might as well") I got Wind Claude! Neat. Though I really like Wind Dagr (Dagr in general is fun), I think I'll stop pulling here.