2 hours ago, Tarilaan said:

Dumped ~100 orbs and managed to pull Titania (Neutral) and 2 Ikes (Neutral, and +ATK/-DEF). Having a hard time figuring out which Ike to actively train though. +ATK means heavy blade has more effective targets, but that -DEF means he won't last as long to abuse that.

My Ike is +HP -Def, which really won't help him last too long. Maybe we should put him in a team with Rally Defense?
Anyway, I'm glad I managed to summon him, I really had low expectations.

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threw about 80 orbs into this and ended up with another Faye. ;A; I didn't want her then, and I still don't want her. This one's at least +ATK -HP instead of +RES -SPD, but....uuuugh. All I want in my life is Lucius.... 

$40 got me 6 Henrys (having never pulled him before!) and a 5* -Atk Caeda. I was due for some regression to the mean after an incredible string of good luck, but damn that stings. 

Edited by Eridras

2 hours ago, sonicstormer38 said:

So I did some summons on the new focus.  This is the only pull that was worth showing:

Screenshot_2017-04-26-09-20.thumb.png.a0fd3a032b1213d497eb05acdc780147.png

My Ike seems to be +RES/-HP, which isn't that good (Since Ike appears to have quite bad resistance), but at least it's not an attack or a speed bane, so I'm fine with it.

Wow, congrats on that Wrys, I'm always glad when I get him.

Well, good news, I got Soren!

Bad news!  He's -Atk!  Poor guy, he knew all my 5* are -Atk, and just wants to fit in!  He knows what it's like to be different, and didn't want that stigma in his new home.

@Arcanite @Anacybele The curse lives on.  Hopefully when/if I get Ike and Titania, they have good natures.  Sadly, healers aren't viable, so bad nature wouldn't hurt Mist that much.

Well, enjoy your Ikes...

I'm going without him for now. Stupid game doesn't want me to have him. I spent all 200+ orbs and for some reason he never showed up. It doesn't make sense to me. I guess it'll only let me pull 5 stars outside of their focus (except Bunny Xander), because I pulled Ephraim, then I pulled Alm (right after his focus ended). It also decided to give me another 5 star Marth (AFTER I UPGRADED A 4 STAR) and garbage called 5 star Chrom (he's always garbage to me, his stats don't matter because I don't like him). Couldn't one of these 5 stars AT LEAST have been Ryoma?

And of course a lot of common people came too. Got some feathers out of sending some home since I didn't need THAT many copies of a few.

I hate to complain, but all those orbs and I end up with nothing. That's just really really lame.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well, enjoy your Ikes...

I'm going without him for now. Stupid game doesn't want me to have him. I spent all 200+ orbs and for some reason he never showed up. It doesn't make sense to me. I guess it'll only let me pull 5 stars outside of their focus (except Bunny Xander), because I pulled Ephraim, then I pulled Alm (right after his focus ended). It also decided to give me another 5 star Marth (AFTER I UPGRADED A 4 STAR) and garbage called 5 star Chrom (he's always garbage to me, his stats don't matter because I don't like him). Couldn't one of these 5 stars AT LEAST have been Ryoma?

And of course a lot of common people came too. Got some feathers out of sending some home since I didn't need THAT many copies of a few.

I hate to complain, but all those orbs and I end up with nothing. That's just really really lame.

...Way to inspire confidence in my Tana rush.

If it's any consolation, I didn't get Ike or Mist either, just assorted junk, Lachesis and Nino. And Lachesis didn't even turn out that decent (then again, it's hard to top Lissa).

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, enjoy your Ikes...

Yeah, this game can get disappointing. Some people spend just a few orbs and get great units, like two or three 5* during one summoning session. Others spend lots of orbs and get just one 5* (which they never wanted) or even none at all.

Gonna start summoning later that day - wonder how many orbs will go down the drain. I woud be happy getting Ike and Soren.

Just now, Jedrus Lilac said:

Yeah, this game can get disappointing. Some people spend just a few orbs and get great units, like two or three 5* during one summoning session. Others spend lots of orbs and get just one 5* (which they never wanted) or even none at all.

Gonna start summoning later that day - wonder how many orbs will go down the drain. I woud be happy getting Ike and Soren.

Yeah, I want to spend some money to keep trying for a bit, but now I'm just afraid and disappointed. A gut feeling told me I'd end up using a lot of orbs, but I didn't think I'd be using all of them.

I got who I wanted: Titania, and on the first green summon too. But the game screwed me over by giving her -Atk, +Res. Her neutral attack is 28; attack bane gives her 24 attack. The last time I used a gem weapon user with -Atk was a 3* Subaki and it was freaking horrible. -Atk 5* Subaki would have 23 base attack. Emerald Axe+ is going to do the bulk of the work now... Man, she has the same boon/bane as my only Cherche...

I don't think I want to summon again because of space issues. Usually it's 2 per banner, but now I'm going with 1 per banner until I can get rid of 40-ish units.

Edited by Kaden

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I want to spend some money to keep trying for a bit, but now I'm just afraid and disappointed. A gut feeling told me I'd end up using a lot of orbs, but I didn't think I'd be using all of them.

Have you been pulling exclusively reds? That's the best chance of getting Ike. (I believe you have, given the info from the post, but I'm just curious to see if you made other non-red pulls).

That aside, this banner is a bit longer than the normal banner (19 days versus, say, the 14 days a normal banner is), so you do have almost an extra week to save orbs and have another shot at Ike.

Alternatively, if you reaaaaaaaally want Ike (and I know you do), you could set up an alt account and reroll until you get him, which shouldn't take too much time as he's a focus unit. I know that's what I did until I pulled an Azura when the game first came out. Took so long, since she's 5*-exclusive and has never been a focus unit.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thats the biggest problem with this game - I started playing day one and deleted all data after I had spend all my free orbs. After two weeks I started rerolling :) - there is some fun to be had but its definitely better to keep expectations low and just go with what you get. Pitty you cannot save your game before summoning :) 

46 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Wow, congrats on that Wrys, I'm always glad when I get him.

Well, good news, I got Soren!

Bad news!  He's -Atk!  Poor guy, he knew all my 5* are -Atk, and just wants to fit in!  He knows what it's like to be different, and didn't want that stigma in his new home.

@Arcanite @Anacybele The curse lives on.  Hopefully when/if I get Ike and Titania, they have good natures.  Sadly, healers aren't viable, so bad nature wouldn't hurt Mist that much.

Maybe you're doing your sacrifices wrong?

Do you make sure you wash your hands? If it's raw meat, do you season it (well that's for offering to sharena since she doesn't like live animals)?

For Anna do you make sure you bleed the animal out before you send it as an offering? If you're offering steak do you make sure you use Barbecue sauce? I found that that makes it a little better.

I can give other tips if you want also....... :(

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, enjoy your Ikes...

I find it kind of funny that I said to promote Male Robin next. If you did, that Marth would not have gone to waste

How many Hinatas did you get? He's really good for fury

Also, congrats on three five stars! Chrom is a little Alfonse-Esque but you can tweak him if you want to use him! Also, what are Marth's natures?

Lady Luck smiled upon me today

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-04-26-10-11-04.thumb.png.bf11d844f765687b71159a2babf68339.png

I didn't screenshot it, but I got another Titania from the first pull of the next Session right after leaving this one.

Hector is (+Spd,-Atk),  the Titanias were (+Spd,-Def) and (+Spd,-Res).

Since I only wanted Titania from this Banner, I'm extremely happy now, considering I got 2 of them and a Hector aswell for only 14 Orbs.

i was pretty happy to see soren was in, so I finished all the new chapters and did all the quests so I could try to summon him. tried right when I hit 20 orbs, although I still had 5 more I could get after that

Spoiler

RfTDF1S.png

a bit unfortunate, but I tried again after getting back up to 20 

Spoiler

ev7H1VI.png

i don't even know if I put these in the right order

i did try again after this but there were no greens so I just got a 3 star henry

Edited by unique

Fortunately for me, it only took one summoning session to get exactly who I wanted:

Spoiler

fullsizeoutput_e0.thumb.jpeg.e44f6ffd8561ebfe6eb6656d8874bdba.jpeg

Granted, she's not one of the focus heroes, but I still wanted her, alright? She's cute and British! She's also -HP +SPD.

But I also have the magical ability to get 5 stars that aren't even in this focus:

Spoiler

fullsizeoutput_e1.thumb.jpeg.26908d3a9efa2bb761281e8272000e79.jpeg

Nino's reunited with her edgy friend! He's -SPD +DEF.

The other three were 3 star Matthew, Cecilia, and Serra.

Ike just wanted my money. I'm saying it now. He IS a mercenary, after all. But I'm willing to pay him!

*breaks into Mickey Mouse's hot dog dance* HOT DOG HOT DOG HOT DIGGITY DOG!

(so I like a little kid's show from Disney Junior, sue me.)

Capture_2017-04-26-08-26-44_zpsffggln47.

*squees* Only cost me about $23. Not bad at all, I'm willing to pay that much for this lovable adorable badass. <3 *keeps dancing*

But what bane and boon is he? Or is he neutral? I see others sharing that of their Tellius peeps, but where are they finding the info? Heroes Wiki doesn't have Ike listed in the calculator yet.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But what bane and boon is he? Or is he neutral? I see others sharing that of their Tellius peeps, but where are they finding the info? Heroes Wiki doesn't have Ike listed in the calculator yet.

His page has his stat variations listed: http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Ike.

Seems to be +HP, -Res.

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

His page has his stat variations listed: http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Ike.

Seems to be +HP, -Res.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yours seems +Atk, −Res. Congratulations!

Heroes wiki has the info on the individual character pages.

Um... So which if you is actually correct? I hope it's you Vax... Even though yet another -res bugs me a bit. @Rezzy if your curse is -atk, mine is -res, I swear.

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

How many Hinatas did you get? He's really good for fury

Also, congrats on three five stars! Chrom is a little Alfonse-Esque but you can tweak him if you want to use him! Also, what are Marth's natures?

I think two or three. But they were all 3 star I think.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Um...So which if you is actually correct? I hope it's you Vax...

I'm wrong, sorry. +HP, −Res is correct. −Res is actually one of the more preferable flaws anyway.

2 minutes ago, Skids said:

Anacybele, your Ike IV's are +HP/-Res from whats listed at the FE gamepress site.  So you have a tank and one of the better negative stats for Ike.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm wrong, sorry. +HP, −Res is correct. −Res is actually one of the more preferable flaws anyway.

Aw dang it, you got me more excited there for a bit, Vax. >_<

And I can't agree. Not when I face so many mages and dragons in the arena. But I have to work with what I get and I love the guy and can't spend anymore money right now.

Still, I will agree that -res is better than -spd or -atk in this case.

I just can't hoard orbs, so I decided since I was going to cave, I'd go for it anyway. Went for reds and greens, since Ike is a strong unit and I like Titania, despite her not so useful stats (I'll find a use).

To be honest, with the reds, I'm trying to really want Ike so Karel or Eldigan will come along instead, but it's not worked. Got a 4* Caeda who isn't a dupe, though ^.^ And a Roy for fodder and a Marth for... whatever he's for, all 4*, so I'm happy enough :)