• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not really sure how to feel about my pulls tonight.

I used about 110 orbs, only rolling blue and green since I just want the girls.

I didn't get any summer characters, so I'm pretty bummed about that. But...

I did notably get:

• Hector +spd/-res (Basically the same as my +spd/-hp one I already have which means if I don't merge them, I actually have Distant Counter fodder! Never thought that would happen wow)
  • Olwen +spd/-res (Almost perfect!(I think?)I already had a +hp/-def one but with +spd that makes her actually worth investing in for a cav team, so really nice)
  • Alm +def/-res (What a troll 5*. I got a set of only red/colorless and picked a red orb and out he came to reset my % rate. Fucker. Well, he seems pretty bad but at least he can be a backup bulky sword for Tempest or something.. at least he wasn't ANOTHER 5* Chrom, but he might as well be with those stats..)
  • 4* Titania +res/-def (Cool! I really like her but didn't want to blow orbs rolling back on her banner, and she's passable with that IV I guess.)
  • 4* Roderick -atk/+def (Fuckin' RIP. I would have actually liked to try using him, but fuck -atk. At least he could be good fodder)
  • 4* Soren +atk/-res (Cool, never got him, before and that nature's not too bad. He'll be a decent backup green mage so I'm cool with that)
  • 3* +res/-def Cerche (Finally I get one!.. and her nature's pretty bad. I'll keep waiting for a +atk one.)
  • 3* Beruka -atk/+def (YEAAAAAAAAAAAH MY GIRL CAME HOME.. and her IV FUCKIN SUCKS, DAMNIT I can't bring myself to 5* this one, so I'll keep waiting for a better nature..bummer, but hey at least I've finally seen her show up
  • multiple 3* +atk/-res Ninos (NICE, I only ever had 2 -atk/+def ones, so this is great. Not +spd though, so I might keep waiting first)

Rest of the stuff was junk and a couple skill fodder units. Not terrible, even though I didn't get any banner units. Not spending money any time soon hopefully since we have all month to keep trying first. I hope I can get Tiki and Robin soon. I guess I technically got better units than the banner ones with Hector and Olwen, but I need those bikinis and SP boost skills man.

Edited by Alkaid

Fury banner, 23 orbs, only reds. First pull: 1 red, 2 green, 1 blue, 1 grey. Second pull: 3 red, one blue.

⋆⋆⋆ Raigh   +Atk −Res
⋆⋆⋆ Sophia   +Spd −HP
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Caeda F +Res −Spd
⋆⋆⋆ Lon'qu   +Res −Atk

The usual suspects. Sigh.

Since I didn't really have much interest in the new Summer characters, I decided to summon on the Fury banner in the hopes of getting Eldigan.  To my amazement, I got him on my first summon:

Screenshot_2017-06-30-10-30-15.thumb.png.b2d692b2691b95b96068a10efc824a85.png

He's +DEF/-HP.  I don't know how often I'll use him, since I already have a 5* Xander, but I'm glad that I was able to get him without spending too many orbs.

AHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS MADNESS HEROES I DON'T EVEN

O6rWSj4.png\

I'm sorry @Arcanite. I wish I could give you one of these Ephraims I'm pulling. :P This one is better than my first one too! +HP again, but -Res instead of -RezzyAtk! (And...yep, that's my second Summer Gaius there. Gaius wouldn't leave me alone! lol I pulled five of him between his regular self and summer self...)

But there's the star, of course. <3 <3 <3

NBmpJCP.png

Spoiler

EEEEEEE THE SIX-PACK ABS ARRIVED <3 And I hardly spent any money! He's exactly the same as my regular Freddy, +Def, -Spd. lol go figure. He kinda wants speed this time tho... I might try for a second one in the future because omigosh he's so hot. *drools* Freddy, you don't need to apologize for your attire at ALL. <3 (except the sandals, but that doesn't matter lol)

Also, I knew he'd make a nod to his inability to relax. XD I also figured he was a good swimmer with dat built bod! He'd totally go jump in the water if he thought Chrom or Lissa appeared to be drowning/getting attacked in there anyway. lol

Edited by Anacybele

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

AHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS MADNESS HEROES I DON'T EVEN

O6rWSj4.png\

I'm sorry @Arcanite. I wish I could give you one of these Ephraims I'm pulling. :P This one is better than my first one too! +HP again, but -Res instead of -RezzyAtk! (And...yep, that's my second Summer Gaius there. Gaius wouldn't leave me alone! lol I pulled five of him between his regular self and summer self...)

But there's the star, of course. <3 <3 <3

NBmpJCP.png

Reveal hidden contents

EEEEEEE THE SIX-PACK ABS ARRIVED <3 And I hardly spent any money! He's exactly the same as my regular Freddy, +Def, -Spd. lol go figure. He kinda wants speed this time tho... I might try for a second one in the future because omigosh he's so hot. *drools* Freddy, you don't need to apologize for your attire at ALL. <3 (except the sandals, but that doesn't matter lol)

Also, I knew he'd make a nod to his inability to relax. XD I also figured he was a good swimmer with dat built bod! He'd totally go jump in the water if he thought Chrom or Lissa appeared to be drowning/getting attacked in there anyway. lol

Oh heck, what a pull! Incredibly jealous! Congrats :D

I used 45 orbs and I got this

tumblr_osd4qklR4W1rql8cco1_1280.png

Not summer Gaius husbandoo... But Is ok, I'm fine with him!

Funny Is that I got a normal 4*Gaius for the first time haha

Other good mentions are: 4*Lachesis and 4*María. The rest are feather fooders

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh heck, what a pull! Incredibly jealous! Congrats :D

Yeah, that $13 for extra orbs was MORE than worth it. I have DEM FREDDY ABS, a better Ephraim, and a good 5 star archer other than Klein. Also more 5 star colorless in general. :D

Full pull on the summer banner:

Spoiler

RwJVGBz.png

Gordin: +Res/-Atk, Felicia: +Hp/-Def, Donnel: +Res/-Atk, Clair: +Atk/-Spd, Cherche: +Def/-Hp

Now with Roderick being demoted to 4*, pulling him for his Firesweep Lance someday is not too unreasonable, which means Clair might be useful for passing Hit and Run to a potential Shanna project.  Otherwise this pull was a waste of orbs.

@Anacybele WHY CAN'T I GET FE8 CHARACTERS AND YOU GET A MILLION OF THEM

You've gotten 3 (or was it 4) Eirikas and TWO Ephraims and I don't have a single one of either....

Like, what type of animal sacrifices does it take!??!?!

Anywho, congrats on a better Ephraim AND Getting your baby boy <3

THE ABS ARE HERE

I had 21 orbs and decided to spend them on the Fury banner.

4* Henry

4* Olivia

3* Setsuna

3* Fir

So that puts me at 63 orbs spent on the Fury banner. All I want is Eldigan. Is that too much to ask?

Edited by Levin's Scarf

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

@Anacybele WHY CAN'T I GET FE8 CHARACTERS AND YOU GET A MILLION OF THEM

You've gotten 3 (or was it 4) Eirikas and TWO Ephraims and I don't have a single one of either....

Like, what type of animal sacrifices does it take!??!?!

Anywho, congrats on a better Ephraim AND Getting your baby boy <3

THE ABS ARE HERE

Three Eirikas, two being 5 star and one being 4 star. :P And yes, two Ephraims now too. lol

Yeah, that was money WELL spent! <3

THE ABS ARE HERE INDEED. I can't get enough of those abs and on an already handsome as hell man. <3

Sadly for his wifey, I bet other ladies on the beach like them too... :P

Female Robin: Ugh, I said you didn't need to be shy about your clothes, but this is NOT what I had in mind. *glares at the women eyeing her knight's body*

Frederick: Er...yes... My apologies. It is a little...distracting... *scratches the back of his head* I shall tell all those women that I love you and only you, if I must, though!

Female Robin: NO. No, that's not necessary. Let's just do our best to ignore them...

Frederick: Ah...alright then.

Because I always paired them in Awakening, of course...haha. and Freddy being Freddy here. XD And my headcanoned female Robin in particular is quite protective of him. He kinda rubbed off on her. lol

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:
Spoiler

O6rWSj4.png

\

If this happened to me I would lose my shit.  I had Ephraim on my old account, but made a new account to reroll for Jaffar and Ninian.  I figured he'd appear in another banner very soon because he's such a major character, but he hasn't yet.  I also wanted those two, in addition to F!Summer!Robin

I did keep pulling last night when I found out Gaius had the worst IV set (or second worst).  I got Fredrick and another Sakura (I don't want to be a Sakura fanboy...but I keep pulling them) and the Gaius and Genny I mentioned earlier.  I also want F!Summer!Robin, but the Gaius I have is totally worthless so I'd like to get another one of him as well.  I want him to be somewhere on par with my bad (not horrible) IV Cordelia.  Fredrick was +atk/-sp.  People were saying you want him +sp, but I disagree.  Neutral speed would be ideal, but +atk would be the best.  Gamepress actually says he has bad attack, despite having the second highest attack out of all dagger users.  I think this is a decent nature, -res would be better.

The good news is, for today and the next two days you should be able to get at least 13 orbs so if you're like me and pull at 13 if you only want one color, you should be able to pull everyday for the next couple days.  Today we have 9 maps + 3 quests = 12 orbs + 2 dailies.  Tomorrow we have the July quests which should get you to 13+ orbs.  The next day the voting gauntlet ends so we get 10 orbs + 4 dailies from that day and the day before.  Sometime after that we get v1.5 which may or may not refresh daily orbs and have a lot more sources for orbs.  F2Pers could be able to get all 4 of them by the end of the month.

Edited by Lushen

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

If this happened to me I would lose my shit.  I had Ephraim on my old account, but made a new account to reroll for Jaffar and Ninian.  I figured he'd appear in another banner very soon because he's such a major character, but he hasn't yet.  I also wanted those two, in addition to F!Summer!Robin

I did keep pulling last night when I found out Gaius had the worst IV set (or second worst).  I got Fredrick and another Sakura (I don't want to be a Sakura fanboy...but I keep pulling them) and the Gaius and Genny I mentioned earlier.  I also want F!Summer!Robin, but the Gaius I have is totally worthless so I'd like to get another one of him as well.  I want him to be somewhere on par with my bad (not horrible) IV Cordelia.  Fredrick was +atk/-sp.  People were saying you want him +sp, but I disagree.  Neutral speed would be ideal, but +atk would be the best.  Gamepress actually says he has bad attack, despite having the second highest attack out of all dagger users.  I think this is a decent nature, -res would be better.

Oh, I didn't mean I wanted Freddy to be +Spd, my bad. I just feel like -Spd is not the most ideal since he has decent speed in this form. I actually think +Atk would be best for him too, with +Spd being the second best boon. And -Atk or -Spd would be the worst banes.

I want Summer Female Robin too! And I'm trying for her with every orb earn for the month. Like I said, OTP. lol

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I didn't mean I wanted Freddy to be +Spd, my bad. I just feel like -Spd is not the most ideal since he has decent speed in this form. I actually think +Atk would be best for him too, with +Spd being the second best boon. And -Atk or -Spd would be the worst banes.

Yea, I was just saying people in general are saying +sp or +def is ideal.  I don't think his speed is high enough for him to double often and I don't think +sp makes it so he suddenly can't be doubled.  

Just now, Lushen said:

Yea, I was just saying people in general are saying +sp or +def is ideal.  I don't think his speed is high enough for him to double often and I don't think +sp makes it so he suddenly can't be doubled.  

He'd be doubled by fewer things with +Spd though, can't deny that.

I love life.

I had 95 orbs, and from four full summoning sessions and one interrupted one to focus on Tikini, I got:

Summer Robin, Summer Gaius, Tikini and a five star Eldigan for good measure. I also got a four star Kagerou and two four star Beruka. 

I had absolutely horrible luck earlier today, so I took a break from summoning, got a bit more orbs from the paralogue and tried again.

I managed to get Summer Robin and Tikini and decided to do two more pulls. The first one was a bust (hi Batre and Saizo), but then this happened:

49f727cf4f.jpg

I had two 5* in one session before, but this is the first time I got three! 

Edited by LuxSpes