19 minutes ago, Lushen said:

I never thought about it, but this is pretty much the Fred x F!Robin banner.

I know there's Gaius shippers out there, too.  I think he was #2 behind Chrom in the males popularity poll Japan had around Awakening's launch.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I know there's Gaius shippers out there, too.  I think he was #2 behind Chrom in the males popularity poll Japan had around Awakening's launch.

It's odd... I don't ship Gaius and Robin (who I count as a charrie that isn't me), but he is my favourite Awakening character :D

So after getting my first three 5* session Friday, I got my second one today when I got every summer unit except Tiki (well I did get a 4* Adult Tiki in the pull). Sadly Fred is +Sp/-Atk and Gaius is +Def/-Spd. At least Robin is +Spd/-Res.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, but when you consider the fact that Frederick interacts with Robin a few times in the summer maps and she's wearing a pendant as I pointed out, it leans a bit more towards Freddy x Robin. lol But it can definitely be considered a Gaius x Robin banner too. lol

Trying to get some units without -Atk from the July Orbs.  I got Roderick... and he's -Atk +Def

-Atk 5*s from this Banner so far

Robin Summer

Tiki Summer

Frederick Summer

Mae

Roderick

28 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Trying to get some units without -Atk from the July Orbs.  I got Roderick... and he's -Atk +Def

-Atk 5*s from this Banner so far

Robin Summer

Tiki Summer

Frederick Summer

Mae

Roderick

It really is a curse.... I officially blame you for my +SPD/-ATK Hinoka and Cain.

Oh yeah and Bride Caeda too.

Just gonna do one pull thanks to free orbs! 2 blue and 1 each of the rest? I'll pull red, the least valuable, first!

5* Alm +Def -Res...

The rest were Roderick, Cherche, Abel, and Lucius.

They say you can hear the cries of anger of a sableye on the night of a moon...

Edited by Xenomata

Gave the A block healer banner a shot before it went away and got a 4* Felicia followed by a +Spd/-Hp Elise! Not long after pulling Lachesis on the same banner too. 

I wasn't going to be upset with her winning the gauntlet but this makes me a happy apple! If only I had a cavalry team and/or wrathful staff.

I got enough orbs to do three pulls on a single summoning session. One last try for Sakura.

No colorless stones. Got three greens and two reds, I believe. No chance to try out for any blues I want either. But it's a good thing I do want some greens.

Only Boey was new. He's +spd -HP though, lol.

Because I'm an idiot, I did a YOLO pull for Elise on her gauntlet banner, desperately hoping it would work. Well, the circle I got had exactly one colorless stone in it. I thought to myself something along the lines of "Oh man, this would be so awesome if this one colorless stone had Elise under it." I open it, see it smoke and get.......4* Sakura. I'm sure there's at least a few jokes that can be made from this like how I thought this would actually work, for one.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Because I'm an idiot, I did a YOLO pull for Elise on her gauntlet banner, desperately hoping it would work. Well, the circle I got had exactly one colorless stone in it. I thought to myself something along the lines of "Oh man, this would be so awesome if this one colorless stone had Elise under it." I open it, see it smoke and get.......4* Sakura. I'm sure there's at least a few jokes that can be made from this like how I thought this would actually work, for one.

So you're the one who stole my Sakura

So, because I want a Brave Lance for Florina, I did a pull on the Healer B banner. 2 red, 2 green and 1 blue- basically perfect for cutting temptation short.

Oh, hi, Cordelia. +Def -Atk, apparently. 4*.

...Should I try and use her, or save her as fodder? Aside from Brave Lance, all I'd really use her for is Galeforce for Arena points.

Tried pulling Emily and got a *3 Gaggles.

Great. Back to zero.

I will probably start somewhere between midway and towards the end of The Trials...

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

Tried pulling Emily and got a *3 Gaggles.

Great. Back to zero.

I will probably start somewhere between midway and towards the end of The Trials...

Hey Gaggles is one step towards creating a god archer so thats..... something

nevermind you can just pull Klein and stop giving a damn but still

9 minutes ago, JSND said:

I just remembered Serra comes from Etruria. Time to build another Etrurian Scum, I guess?

38 minutes ago, JSND said:

Hey Gaggles is one step towards creating a god archer so thats..... something

Are you talking about Brave Bow.

There's only one archer I care about, and that's Clarisse.

And Emily. But don't tell Niles.

13 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Are you talking about Brave Bow.

There's only one archer I care about, and that's Clarisse.

And Emily. But don't tell Niles.

dafuck is emilly lol

Clarisse with bb is actually p. good

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

+Atk -Spd Setsuna, where speed is the whole reason Setsuna is considered good with a brave bow.

She's basically a slightly better neutral Klein, except not already "optimized" and still worse than +Atk Klein. Poor girl.

49 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

+Atk -Spd Setsuna, where speed is the whole reason Setsuna is considered good with a brave bow.

+ATK -SPD Setsuna is actually better than +SPD Setsuna on most situation

If Setsuna runs Swordbreaker +ATK -SPD Setsuna is straight up better

Essentially Setsuna's ATK is on such a hilarious level, that getting an extra on that in favor of her too much speed is actually better. That said i concede that Brave Clarisse isn't that good(since its Setsuna, and Setsuna's meh)

Edited by JSND