3 hours ago, Sophie said:
  Hide contents

gtDYLEC.png

Been a while.

Congrats, that Axe SP skill sure helps a lot with grinding.

Well, with the recent influx of Orbs, I figured I'd try to Pull for Eldigan, since I could always use another Horse Emblem Candidate.

I just had one of the best Pulls in a while.

5* Eldigan -HP,+Spd

5* Faye -HP,+Atk, to replace my old -Atk Faye

3* Cecilia +Spd,-Res.  I FINALLY GOT MY +SPD CECILIA!  I would have prefered it to be -HP or -Def, but beggars can't be choosers.  Now, to add her to my Horse Emblem Riders of the Apocalypse.  @Arcanite @Glaceon Sage @MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack.

I also got 3* Beruka and 3* Raigh, but we can't be perfect.

Edited by Rezzy

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Well, with the recent influx of Orbs, I figured I'd try to Pull for Eldigan, since I could always use another Horse Emblem Candidate.

5* Eldigan -HP,+Spd

3* Cecilia +Spd,-Res.  I FINALLY GOT MY +SPD CECILIA!  I would have prefered it to be -HP or -Def, but beggars can't be choosers.  Now, to add her to my Horse Emblem Riders of the Apocalypse.  @Arcanite @Glaceon Sage @MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack.

I still need a 4* Roy for Cecilia.  Then she will become the true terror upon blues and colorless!  ...But until then, she'll have to make do with Triangle Adept 2.

...and also the ultimate support for Leo.  Is it bad that I sorta joke ship them now?

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

5* Eldigan -HP,+Spd

Ready to kill a Nino and run Blarblade Ursula and Gronnblade Cecilia at the same time?

HEH

HEH HEH

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE 

26 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

...and also the ultimate support for Leo.  Is it bad that I sorta joke ship them now?

Leo is older than Roy at least, isn’t he?

Edited by Vaximillian

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Can't know for sure, but I would believe so.  Both are young, but Leo seems to be going through a teenage phase whereas Roy does not seem quite there yet.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Rezzy Now if I can just find Triangle Adept for mine...

But I want your Faye more! I still haven't pulled her. Maybe Chain Chomp will graciously provide me with the necessary orbs.

I gave her Gronblade, but may teach her both Raven and Blade

1 hour ago, Glaceon Sage said:

I still need a 4* Roy for Cecilia.  Then she will become the true terror upon blues and colorless!  ...But until then, she'll have to make do with Triangle Adept 2.

I've got like 6 Cordelias, I wish she got TA3 at 4*.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Ready to kill a Nino and run Blarblade Ursula and Gronnblade Cecilia at the same time?

HEH

HEH HEH

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE 

Yep, I had 4 extra Ninos sitting on my bench for SI.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I don't think there's a canon age for Leo, other than being younger than Corrin.  I place him in the 16-17 years old range.  I lean towards 17, since he seems a bit mature and trained alongside Xander, who seems mid-20s at youngest.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Yep, I had 4 extra Ninos sitting on my bench for SI.

All we need is a picture of her killing a sword unit and we're set!

Preferably Ike because for whatever reason people like killing him and putting them in their signature 

Another bunch of pulls on Fury banner in search of Celica, Eldigan, or any other red 5⋆. Four sets with seven red orbs in them.

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Chrom   +Atk −Spd (17→12)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Eliwood C +Atk −Def (12→8)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Corrin-M   +Def −HP (18→13)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Seliph   +Atk −Spd (13→9)
⋆⋆⋆ Eliwood C +Spd −Def (17→12)
⋆⋆⋆ Palla F +Def −HP (18→13)
⋆⋆⋆ Selena   +Def −Atk (13→9)

I don’t even need so many Eliwoods. I’m going to set some of them free. At least that Chrom is new, and his nature is pretty good.
This Seliph also might be promoted some time in the future, to be merged to become +2. I’m now at 3.75% with four days to go.

Celica-less streak count: 63 since May 15th

Edited by Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Another bunch of pulls on Fury banner in search of Celica, Eldigan, or any other red 5⋆. Four sets with seven red orbs in them.

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Chrom   +Atk −Spd (17→12)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Eliwood C +Atk −Def (12→8)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Corrin-M   +Def −HP (18→13)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Seliph   +Atk −Spd (13→9)
⋆⋆⋆ Eliwood C +Spd −Def (17→12)
⋆⋆⋆ Palla F +Def −HP (18→13)
⋆⋆⋆ Selena   +Def −Atk (13→9)

I don’t even need so many Eliwoods. I’m going to set some of them free. At least that Chrom is new, and his nature is pretty good.
This Seliph also might be promoted some time in the future, to be merged to become +2. I’m now at 3.75% with four days to go.

Celica-less streak count: 63 since May 15th

What do C and F mean? And the numbers on the side?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What do C and F mean? And the numbers on the side?

C is for cavalry, F is for flier, A is for armoured, the numbers are my supplies of orbs.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

C is for cavalry, F is for flier, A is for armoured, the numbers are my supplies of orbs.

Okay, I was guessing copy and fodder.

Gave a half-hearted attempt at Clair. 5 summons before I stopped (135 orbs left).

3* +Spd -HP Shanna. Desperation fodder or building her again.
3* +Res -Atk Gwendolyn. I'm not sure what all these Gwendolyns are building towards, but this one's at the top of the list.
3* +Spd -Res Est. A pretty good Est, better than my other natured one.
3* +Atk -Res Robin (M). Not my first of this nature, but a good reminder to maybe train a Robin (M) that isn't -Atk one day. This was also my 5th summon, because number four is below.

Spoiler

5* +Def -HP Abel. What do I do with this? Brave Lance+ fodder, Swordbreaker fodder, or trying my hand with him? I think I'd prefer to use Camus as a blue lance cavalry if I ever go there.

Welp.

l204EUS_d.jpg

Didn't see that coming

4YnNEVu_d.jpg

Summer banner pull. She's +HP/-SPD btw. Definitely not a character I ever expected to get.

Edited by Zeo

I spent about 50-60 orbs on the summer banner on a whim and got Tiki and Robin out of it! Stark contrast with the 200+ I spent to get Celica, but I'll not complain lol.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

5* +Def -HP Abel. What do I do with this? Brave Lance+ fodder, Swordbreaker fodder, or trying my hand with him? I think I'd prefer to use Camus as a blue lance cavalry if I ever go there.

33/32 is only 1 below Peri's 33/33 offenses, and a brave + breaker setup is a very good starting skill-set anyway. (Abel also gets Swordbreaker maxed at 4*, so it's not optimal to sac a 5* for it, given that any brave-lancer worth saccing a 5* for would probably 2HKO every single sword. Abel himself uses it well since it: a, guarantees a win on offense, and b, let's him counter-kill swords if necessary, since the break prevents him from being doubled to death.)

I'd at least raise him to 40, you don't have to SI him anything, but more 5* level 40s is more options even if their skillsets are vanilla.

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

33/32 is only 1 below Peri's 33/33 offenses, and a brave + breaker setup is a very good starting skill-set anyway. (Abel also gets Swordbreaker maxed at 4*, so it's not optimal to sac a 5* for it, given that any brave-lancer worth saccing a 5* for would probably 2HKO every single sword. Abel himself uses it well since it: a, guarantees a win on offense, and b, let's him counter-kill swords if necessary, since the break prevents him from being doubled to death.)

I'd at least raise him to 40, you don't have to SI him anything, but more 5* level 40s is more options even if their skillsets are vanilla.

My main problem is largely the fact I actually want these skills shared. I suppose I'll give him a shot.

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

While Leo doesn't have a canon age, he and Takumi are probably around 16-17 given both are younger than Corrin.  Which doesn't make them that much older than Roy (canonically 15).

6 minutes ago, Glaceon Sage said:

While Leo doesn't have a canon age, he and Takumi are probably around 16-17 given both are younger than Corrin.  Which doesn't make them that much older than Roy (canonically 15).

Speaking of age isnt Eliwood and Hector also 17 and older than Lyn who is also 15 in JP?

50 minutes ago, JSND said:

Speaking of age isnt Eliwood and Hector also 17 and older than Lyn who is also 15 in JP?

Eliwood and Hector are 17 in their stories, which would make them only a year older than Lyn, who's 15 in her story then a year passes making her 16 in the main one.

So I managed to get 20 orbs again after struggling through Infernal mode of the Celica x Alm battle. (lol). I struggled for a long time because I didn't know if wanted to pull from the Tempest Banner with my silly 3.25% chance or move on to the Lukas banner...because I really want Lukas. I decided to go with the former. I got two greens, a red, a blue, and a grey. I'm ignoring all greys, and I'm supposed to be pulling only reds and greens...but those orbs were Beruka, Barst, and Raigh. So I decided to pull the blue....aaaaaaand...

BAM. 5* Mae. She's not a new character, but I was kind of hoping to get one that's better than my current one (who is 4* -ATK +DEF). This one is +ATK -SPD. The -SPD kinda' sucks, but man...39 base attack is nice. I'm definitely going to train her up. :3

I think that's all for this banner. I ended up with an Ogma, Nowi, and Mae... No Alm or Boey. I'll just have to hope that fate smiles upon me later. ...now I have to decide if it's worth it to try and pull for Lukas when there's a chance I could get Clair instead. >.>

With all these free Orbs getting distributed at the moment, I decided to give the Summerbanner another shot. 20 Orbs for one full round, let's go!

Summerbanner: 2 Blue, 1 Green, 2 Colorless
This Pull is amazing already, just because there are actually Blue Orbs. They aren't a legend after all. Anywayyyyy...

3* Florina: Eh nice one, I didn't had any of these yet. Makes for solid Skillfodder too! Not bad, not bad!

3* Florina: Wtf... the exact same thing happened with Claire a while earlier. First they avoid me like hell and then they come twice in one go. That means I can burn one and still have one left! I like it!

3* Bartre: Not bad, since the game decided to never ever give me a Hinata, those sources of Fury 2 are very appreciated.

4* Felicia: Ah, just what I needed. That means I can save 2k Feathers promoting one of my 3* Versions of her. Your Glacies shall be of great use for my -Atk+Res Caeda I pulled the last time!

5* SummerGaius (+Atk, -Spd): Aaaand thats my cue to stop summoning from this Banner. I got a Summerunit, and even if it is the one I wanted the last from the 4, I'm very happy to have him. I honestly have no Idea what to do with him though, but I guess Fury would go rather nice with him. Vantage doesn't seem to be too useful, a breaker would probably do him a lot better here, especially with his Speedbane. However, I don't think I will use him a lot over my +Atk Klein though.

I'm quite happy with this pull, got good Skillfodder and a Gaius. I think I will start hoarding Orbs for a while though, waiting for another Banner that may or may not be coming in the middle of the month.

Tried pulling for SI Units from Summer banner. Gets three colorless orbs. Tries for Summer Frederick or Gaius... Gets Genny when her banner is literally a page over. :)))))))

YES! MY FIRST DOUBLE 5*. When Ike appeared I was a bit disheartened as I already have Ryoma and he was ruining my percentage rate for a tempest bonus. But then Faye appeared too! Ike is +atk -def, while Faye is +res -spd. I'm very happy now.