1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Seems a lot of people here got a -Atk Delthea.  I feel a little better now.  :lol:

Mine is +Res/-Atk, so maybe I'll give her Iceberg or Glacies.

That was me.  They didn't put Valbar or Forsyth in, so someone had to pay.  Also, why isn't Lukas an Armor?

19 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Hide contents

3* Robin, calling it.

----

My pity rate is in the TT banner @4.25%. I'm probably gonna get spooked.

My only problem is that I keep forgetting Sonya is a Green mage, not red.... 

I kinda wish she was Red or even Blue.  Green mage seems a bit saturated.  There's Reds to be sure, but all are rare or kinda bad.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Pulled Delthea. +Atk, -Spd. Fuck.

Pulled another Delthea. +HP, -Atk. Fuck.

God dammit, game.

So now I have 2 Deltheas, 3 Mathildas, and no Grays. Mrgrgrr.

It seems ironic that Gray is a Red and not a Gray.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I was thinking exactly that the whole time.

Even though Archers aren't the greatest weapon type, being a Sword without a Horse or Personal weapon makes him a bench warmer most likely.  Unless we got Cleric Gray to compliment Archer Faye.

I need Gray for quality of life improvement, though.  That Sword SP skill is going straight to Olivia, so every future Sword gets double SP when leveling.

Holy shit these have been my best pulls since the Fest banner. This morning I did 2 complete sessions to get my Valentian waifu Sonya, +spd -atk. Courtesy of @Rezzy

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170713-145930.png

Super happy with this because I recently got a 4☆ Mae +def -spd and now this 5☆ version is +hp -def. Not exactly the best but much better than the former! And a 5☆ is a 5☆

Also, Delthea is +Hp -Atk, courtesy of rezzy again. Who cares for attavk bane when she's a little monstah

And I'm not done yet because Celica's banner is the best, and first pull is

Screenshot_20170713-150837.png

+Atk -Res Saber. Best of best! He'll be tanking ranged hits like a boss. pulled the other red in case of a dupe but nope

Now I can continue pulling in the hone atk banner. Praise the Mother for her blessings!

I got impatience after looking at others good summons and I ended doing another summon...

tumblr_ot1rhmeGBM1rql8cco3_1280.png

Oh yeaaaah!!!!

I'm happy with this!! Maybe no Sonya but I wanted Leon too!!!

Sadly he is +spd -def, so his Ignis Is not good on him, but Is ok, I'm happy

15 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I got impatience after looking at others good summons and I ended doing another summon...

<snip>

Oh yeaaaah!!!!

I'm happy with this!! Maybe no Sonya but I wanted Leon too!!!

Sadly he is +spd -def, so his Ignis Is not good on him, but Is ok, I'm happy

On the bright side, 30 speed was like right on the edge of acceptable to use with a brave bow.  He could still use a bit more speed, but +spd nature makes it a viable weapon imo.

-def is unfortunate in that it's one of those random situations where he loses 4 stat points.

Edited by Lushen

Well, after my cell almost melts for some reason I got another 20 orbs to try and pull for Sonya, I didn't get her but I got a second Hector! He's kinda bad (-Atk +Spd) but this means I have a free DC! Armor Emblem aside who would like to have DC?

17 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Well, after my cell almost melts for some reason I got another 20 orbs to try and pull for Sonya, I didn't get her but I got a second Hector! He's kinda bad (-Atk +Spd) but this means I have a free DC! Armor Emblem aside who would like to have DC?

I would love to give Distant counter to my Oboro but I hasn't even summoned even one Hector xD

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

On the bright side, 30 speed was like right on the edge of acceptable to use with a brave bow.  He could still use a bit more speed, but +spd nature makes it a viable weapon imo.

-def is unfortunate in that it's one of those random situations where he loses 4 stat points.

Yeah, but well, I'm fine with him like that, like, he still will ends with more Def than my Takumi, Jeorge and Bride!Cordelia

20 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I gave DC to my Titania because blue mages gave me a lot of trouble in the Arena. She basically takes zero damage from mages like Reinhardt, Olwen, and Linde. And now she can kill them on the counterattack! Because she has some nice RES, she can tank hits from green mages pretty well too. 

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I gave DC to my Titania because blue mages gave me a lot of trouble in the Arena. She basically takes zero damage from mages like Reinhardt, Olwen, and Linde. And now she can kill them on the counterattack! Because she has some nice RES, she can tank hits from green mages pretty well too. 

That sounds really nice, something funny is that the Hector came alongside a 4* Titania and the first thing that crossed my mind was giving her DC, but she's -Spd so that's not an option unless I pull a better one.

40 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

You can simulate a TA-3, Lightning Breath+ Build with a gem weapon and DC, gaining 1 MT and 1 special charge time in exchange for hitting def rather than res. (You also lose dragon weakness, of course).

S!Robin is fairly good with this build because she dumped hp to push everything else to the level of 'above average,' meaning TA nearly guarantees 0 damage, and her high speed and decent Atk means she can double most things to death (letting her run renewal in the B-slot rather than QR).

To be perfectly honest, though, DC doesn't have all that many uses outside armors---not many people want to sacrifice an A-slot worth of stats just to counter ranged units.

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

You can simulate a TA-3, Lightning Breath+ Build with a gem weapon and DC, gaining 1 MT and 1 special charge time in exchange for hitting def rather than res. (You also lose dragon weakness, of course).

S!Robin is fairly good with this build because she dumped hp to push everything else to the level of 'above average,' meaning TA nearly guarantees 0 damage, and her high speed and decent Atk means she can double most things to death (letting her run renewal in the B-slot rather than QR).

To be perfectly honest, though, DC doesn't have all that many uses outside armors---not many people want to sacrifice an A-slot worth of stats just to counter ranged units.

Hmm... I guess the best option I have right now is Zephiel but I don't want to start an Armor Emblem team until I have every necessary unit and skill at my disposal.

Robin sounds nice, but I haven't and won't pull from that banner (mostly because I don't like any of the units it features), I guess Berkut could make use of DC when he releases but then again there's little reason to use him with Camus around.

I suppose I'll wait until I get a better IV Titania or when IS releases a nice unit who would shine with DC.

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

I gave it to Lloyd.  

The best users of DC imo are high attack characters for use with vantage.  With Lloyd, he can one hit many green mages (he only has decent attack, but high speed and res).  You also probably want at least one high stat between def/res and the other should be average so your investment doesn't die and can afford to tank hits from anyone.  Speed isn't a necessity, but it helps Lloyd KO a lot of greens, duel most reds, and defend against some blue and red mages.

Edited by Lushen

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

That sounds really nice, something funny is that the Hector came alongside a 4* Titania and the first thing that crossed my mind was giving her DC, but she's -Spd so that's not an option unless I pull a better one.

I'd say it's definitely worth it! The one I pulled was +ATK -DEF. +ATK or +SPD Titania is a great investment, especially if you're interested in Horse Emblem. I hope you manage to pull another one. I really enjoy using her.

More adventures in pulling colorless orbs: 4* Niles. XD Oh well. I gave Mae his special. Pulling colorless isn't really exciting when the only one you're missing is the focus unit. It'd be really nice to get another Lucius, but I've only managed to pull one of him despite my multiple colorless pulling sprees.

OK, I'm getting this pull out of the way because I made it on the Summer Banner mere hours before the announcement of the two Echoes banners.

Spoiler

2oyfElR.png

Welp, the 4% + 4% pity rate was broken with a repeat Abel. I haven't decided if to inherit his Brave Lance or fuse him. His nature is +Res/-Spd so I won't be using him.

Tonight I'll be posting my shenanigans on the two new Echoes banners. I still need to process what just happened, but you'll have to see it for yourself to believe. It'll be one of the most memorable posts in this thread, I promise.

3 hours ago, Ebony said:

i got back into the game

Hide contents

bSoli1I.png

KoSy6MB.png

the pulls i got last night

Congrats on the Leon.  Nino's a great unit, and you got Eirika, who is the perfect partner for Nino, since she gives a +10 to Atk and +4 to Spd for Nino.

My pull was incredible. I was on a fresh account trying to pull Sofya. I had 20 orbs, and I didn't even get a single green orb, so I kept skipping each session, until I got one with just two green orbs. I "knew" I wasn't going to get anything good like Sonya so I just skipped smoke, but then suddenly appearing from the white light came forth a +Spd -Def Sonya. I yelled "FU** Yes" at 5 in the morning, and woke up my neighbors. I pulled from the second green, as I was begging for a Second Sona because I was afraid I got bad IVs for her, and then --...-- I get anotherrrr Sonya! It was an amazing pull on my alternate account. I even pulled another one on my main account, but she is +HP -Spd ugh. Trying again to get a better Sonta on my main account.

ANOTHER Summer!Fredrick.  I now have four.  

I just want a better Gaius *cries a little

At least this Summer!Fredrick is +spd/-res which...is pretty good.  I just want a summer!gaius more >.>

Poison dagger +spd/-res summer!Fredrick or Mathew's dagger?

29 minutes ago, Lushen said:

ANOTHER Summer!Fredrick.  I now have four.  

I just want a better Gaius *cries a little

At least this Summer!Fredrick is +spd/-res which...is pretty good.  I just want a summer!gaius more >.>

Poison dagger +spd/-res summer!Fredrick or Mathew's dagger?

I praise you for willing the colorless orbs to give you what you desire, I somehow willed green orbs to give me Sonyas 3 different times.

2 minutes ago, Logos said:

I praise you for willing the colorless orbs to give you what you desire, I somehow willed green orbs to give me Sonyas 3 different times.

Can you pull for me?

Shot at Dark Aura, maybe? Then again, I don't have regular Aura, luck's not on my side.

1 Blue, 2 each Red/Green

3* Selena (Dupe once again), 3* Hana (.... Really would be lovely to pass her skills at 4*), 3* Beruka (........), 3* Nino (JUST SHOW UP AT 4* DAMMIT!), 3* Donnel (DOUBLE. DIGIT. DUPE.)

...... Let us never speak of this again.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red/Green/Blue

4* Clarine (I'll just check against my first one: She's +HP/-Def, could be worse), 5* Elise (I KNOW I SIDED WITH HER AFTER THE SEMIS BUT SHE TOOK MY 5* CHANCE! DAMMIT! First 5* Colourless though, though +Def/-Res isn't doing any favours), 3* Beruka (...........), 4* Seliph (A non-dupe! +HP/-Def, kinda eh), 4* Mae (True, not the Blue mage I was looking for, but not complaining! +Def/-Res sucks though)

So, that second pull was neat, bunch of not dupes and an Elise.