• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caved and bought some orbs. I swear to myself that this is the last time I buy orbs for a none special banner, since it just doesn't feel worth it (unless said banner has Kent, Geoffrey, Rhys, Volug, any of the herons or a male bow cavalry unit... maybe a few more exceptions - I'm weak, okay?). 

That being said... 

After several pulls of trash, garbage and meh, okay I'll use him for other healers (Azama, Lissa and Wrys respectively - I apologise if you like them/find them useful, but after heaps and heaps of them, I'm annoyed at them)... 

My very last pull...

WAS FINALLY KLEIN!!!

I haven't dared check boons yet. I want to ride the high before I find out he's -Atk or something xD He was only 4*, but oh well. I finally have Klein, and I'm probably going to stop pulling on this banner. My percentage is high and I've just stopped caring. 

got 21 orbs and summoned...first pull was a +Atk -Def Sonya. pretty much exactly what i wanted, yaya! that is one super squishy mage though..lol if i put L&D on her she'd have 7 defense at lvl 40.

Not surprised or angry that my bad luck is striking again. I'm at 5% on the Alm's Army banner.

Almost at 4.25% for Celica's banner... ;A; This is the reason I stopped being f2p. When I try to be f2p, I summon a ton and the banner usually ends with nothing to show for it... What's even worse is there are multiple banners I want to summon from. >.> Granted, there's still a while to go, but at this rate, I'm going to run out of chain challenges to do. It doesn't really help that summoning only colorless doesn't really give me any good skill fodder or new characters since Leon is the only one I'm missing. I did get a nice +DEF -SPD Gordin, so I decided to keep him around. I'll probably give it one more go later....I think I can get a max of 40 more orbs from the chain challenges.

My luck on getting Mathilda was terrible until today. So...after asking a Magic 8 Ball at work if I was going to pull Mathilda today, it responded with "It is certain". After a while and getting spooked by a third 5* Peri, a 5* Nowi and a 5* Delthea (that's my third Delthea so far) ...Mathilda finally shows up. Well, I'm ready for Clive now. 

Also, Sully, Odin and Oboro kept coming back despite sending them home less than a minute before the summoning sessions. 

12 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

My luck on getting Mathilda was terrible until today. So...after asking a Magic 8 Ball at work if I was going to pull Mathilda today, it responded with "It is certain". After a while and getting spooked by a third 5* Peri, a 5* Nowi and a 5* Delthea (that's my third Delthea so far) ...Mathilda finally shows up. Well, I'm ready for Clive now. 

Also, Sully, Odin and Oboro kept coming back despite sending them home less than a minute before the summoning sessions. 

I would have kept Odin around for Blarblade. Also, doesn't Sully yield Swordbreaker?
Agree about Oboro though, not salvageable.

I've had good fortune with the new banners

Spoiler

1cAyOYnl.pngCf8F4yXl.png1i9l47pl.png

Mathilda: +RES/-HP

Sonya: +SPD/-RES

Delthea: +HP/-SPD

Shame about Delthea, but still an upgrade on 4* Mae so I'm not disappointed.

Edited by Wanda

6 minutes ago, Wanda said:

I would have kept Odin around for Blarblade. Also, doesn't Sully yield Swordbreaker?
Agree about Oboro though, not salvageable.

I have enough Odins and Pallas for Moonbow. No one worthy of Blárblade at the moment except maybe one of my spare Deltheas and I have no need for Swordbreaker at the moment and if that were the case, I have Abels to spare. 

Also, barracks were getting full again. Well, thanks to the extra Odins, Oboros, Sullys and a 2* F!Robin, I'm back to 80k feathers. Speaking of spare units, I have enough Catrias and Ninos to form a platoon. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I have enough Odins and Pallas for Moonbow. No one worthy of Blárblade at the moment except maybe one of my spare Deltheas and I have no need for Swordbreaker at the moment and if that were the case, I have Abels to spare. 

Also, barracks were getting full again. Well, thanks to the extra Odins, Oboros, Sullys and a 2* F!Robin, I'm back to 80k feathers. 

Aha, I see, I did not realise you had a stack of SI fodder. I have twenty units and I tend to forget that I'm in a minority.

10 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Aha, I see, I did not realise you had a stack of SI fodder. I have twenty units and I tend to forget that I'm in a minority.

And with the recent lucky 5* pulls, I've been busy training some of them. 4* Tobin was the last character I worked on training, promoting to 5* and getting him some skills. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

I did a full summon on the Summer Banner with what's left of my orbs because I just want my pity rate to break. Got all 3*: Niles, Saizo (lol), Wendy, Hinata and Robin (M). At least it has bumped the rate to 4%. Ahaha....

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Hope they bring out a bit more Orbs before the month ends. 

I wish you could give me some of those Summer Freddys... I'd love to make mine merged!

I decide to do one full pull right now, mainly in hopes of some skill fodder I could use. And I wanted to pull some greens too. I need some more 5 stars of those. First session had no greens. :/ I pulled the one colorless there and backed out.

Second one had two, so I did that one. Other colors were three red. I didn't get anything I needed. That felt wasteful. Oh well. No more pulling until the next new banner, at least.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

So upset.  I spent $100.00 and lost my F2P status.  Instead of getting a summer gaius, which is all I wanted, I got my 5th Summer Frederick....

My condolences.

Gacha feels the worst when you spend money over 50 bucks and nothing to show for it.

You still have 14 days of hopefully free daily orbs and one daily orb quest for a few more chances.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I wish you could give me some of those Summer Freddys... I'd love to make mine merged!

That's... A nice thing to say to someone that feels like they just wasted a $100.

Edited by shadowofchaos

19 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

That's... A nice thing to say to someone that feels like they just wasted a $100.

There's nothing wrong with what I said. People here say "I wish I could have what you pulled" all the time.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Lushen said:

So upset.  I spent $100.00 and lost my F2P status.

YOU TOO?

YOU....

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? WE WERE ALLIES! FREE TO PLAYERS IN A PAY TO WIN WORLD! AND HERE YOU ARE, BETRAYING ME! 

:(

I am sorry for your loss

Another one gone.... 

At least I know @mewyeon has no time for this.

31 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Any amount of money spent on this game is a waste

I don't care if you pulled 5 +Spd -Res Ryomas in one pull with the money you spent, it's STILL not worth the money.

14 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Any amount of money spent on this game is a waste

I don't care if you pulled 5 +Spd -Res Ryomas in one pull with the money you spent, it's STILL not worth the money.

You say that, but I actually got a +Spd Ryoma (-Def instead of -Res though) from a pull on Spring Festival that I paid for.

What would it take for you to join the lot of us who are OK with financially supporting this game down our fun little rabbit hole? A banner with Wedding!Oboro, Summer!Oboro, Casual!Oboro and Christmas!Oboro or something?