• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Usana said:

@D4RTH Grats!

Cleared all the Tap battle stages and netted some odd orbs from the Training towers I haven't collected from yet. Now up to 5% Pity. I better not get an off-focus pity breaker.

Cheers :)

Shame to hear about the 5% pity rate. Who are you chasing, focus wise?

1 minute ago, D4RTH said:

Cheers :)

Shame to hear about the 5% pity rate. Who are you chasing, focus wise?

Tikipop. She and Myrrh would just be so nice together. But I can't really hate on the banner too much. At least not yet. It gave me a pretty perfect boon/bane Linde almost right out of the gate. This late into pity I usually won't open ANY except my desired color, but at the start I basically open everything that I might even remotely be interested in.

TT orbs in, so back to the first summer banner again in an attempt at Tana, which is looking increasingly unlikely. Only one red, of course.

5* Lyn +Atk -HP
4* Donnel +HP -Spd
4* Sheena +Atk -Res
4* Raven +Res -Atk
4* Maria +Res -Atk

Uhh, okay then. Fourth 5* unit off this banner, and all four off-focus. Wasn't sure how I felt about this, until I checked and ...+Atk -HP. Okay, definitely happy. Decided to open the rest of the orbs because I'm not sure if I'll be back to this banner. Feels like I'd just be begging for a fifth-pity breaker. This after my last session on the same banner on my second account produced Brave Ike too.

P.S. The four units are Lene, Hector, Nephenee and Lyn. So no useless ones, but it's still somewhat annoying.

P.P.S. Sucks that I get a new unit to level right after the SP bonanza ends but eh.

P.P.P.S Passed her Wrath almost instantly of course. Now to decide on her other skills.

Edited by Humanoid

@Humanoid Jeeze, 5 off banner is just painful. Though at least they are good off banners, I guess.

As for me Early TT orbs+odds and ends netted a bunch of Lon'qus and a 5.25 pity. It is a shame because Tikipop who I want is the only TT bonus with any real lasting power. So if I want an auto-battle team I pretty much need her. All the other teams lose the bonus unit immediately and end up fighting with a 3 man team.

Salt is the meal of the day on the Nohrian Summer Express.

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Tailtiu (At least I got more skills, right? /s +Def/-Res, ANOTHER ONE)

3 Blue, 2 Colourless (Is this it?)

3* Odin (Good fodder. +Res/-Def), 4* Nowi (Ugh. +Spd/-Res ugh again), 4* Oscar (Just.... fucking christ this banner. +Def/-Res)

4.5%

Finally got a Summer Linde( +HP, - Attk) with a couple of TT orbs!

Gonna try for Takumi with F2P orbs, but I can walk away happy since I only really wanted Linde.

Luckily, I also got Lute on one of the other Summer banners(+DEF, - HP...or was it the reverse?) 

Ughh...I shouldn't have tried for SY!Tiki. I ended with a pity breaker Luke (+Hp -Spd). Thankfully it happened at 3.25% so no biggie but it feels bad. Now I have Brave Sword+/Panic Ploy fodder.

Well being at home by myself all weekend is bad for my self control.  I used some TT orbs to try one last time on the Awakening summer banner and I finally pulled SA!Tiki so I have a summer unit from all the summer banners now.  Thankfully I still have TT orbs to get so I will have orbs for regular Leo on the 22nd.  

I'm finally done pulling from the first summer banner, and I'm pretty sure Cordelia hates me or something like that.

After seeing the second summer banner, I decided I'd just go for 2 copies of every focus character and as many copies of Tana as that gets me. In other words, I'll stop pulling a color after I get 2 copies of that color's focus character except red, which I will keep pulling.

My results...

Spoiler
  • Hinoka
  • Mystery Tiki
  • Summer Innes [+HP, -Def]
  • Minerva
  • Summer Tana [+Atk, -Res]!!
  • Summer Tana [+Def, -Res]
  • Summer Noire [+HP, -Spd]
  • Julia
  • Summer Innes [+HP, -Res] (stop pulling green)
  • Sigurd
  • Summer Tana [+Atk, -Def]!!
  • Lene
  • Summer Cordelia [+Def, -Atk]
  • Summer Tana [+Spd, -Res]!!
  • Lene
  • Sothe
  • Ninian
  • Eldigan
  • Lucina [+Spd, -Res]!!
  • Summer Tana [+HP, -Atk]
  • Summer Noire [+Atk, -Res]!! (stop pulling colorless)
  • Summer Tana [+Atk, -HP]
  • Summer Tana [+HP, -Res]
  • Summer Cordelia [+Atk, -Def] (done)

In the number of pulls it took to pull 2 copies of Cordelia, I got 7 copies of Tana. Randomness kind of sucks sometimes pretty often.

At least I got a few good natures among them, but this means I'll be very low on funds for the new banner and the coming banner until next month rolls around.

50 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Ughh...I shouldn't have tried for SY!Tiki. I ended with a pity breaker Luke (+Hp -Spd). Thankfully it happened at 3.25% so no biggie but it feels bad. Now I have Brave Sword+/Panic Ploy fodder.

Ha, I also got my first Luke trying for Tiki. Don't want to bait you, but few pulls later (~4-6, don't remember) also Tiki arrived. 

46 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well being at home by myself all weekend is bad for my self control.  I used some TT orbs to try one last time on the Awakening summer banner and I finally pulled SA!Tiki so I have a summer unit from all the summer banners now.  Thankfully I still have TT orbs to get so I will have orbs for regular Leo on the 22nd.  

Self-control, what's that? ^^

Congrats on that Tiki, she is an awesome unit. Good luck again on your hunt for Leo. 

13 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Ha, I also got my first Luke trying for Tiki. Don't want to bait you, but few pulls later (~4-6, don't remember) also Tiki arrived.

I don't know about that, because essentially the same thing happened to me too. I pull Luke (though my second one) and not even two whole days later did I pull Beachside Scion Tiki. Perhaps these rogue Lukes actually are a sign or he's just a hidden fifth focus unit because being a hidden focus unit is the best the poor guy is going to get.

Well, I got a couple of errant red off-focus 5-stars on the other summer banner, but none of them were Luke. Something something off-focus units want to celebrate summer, too.

Edited by Sunwoo

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, I got a couple of errant red off-focus 5-stars on the other summer banner, but none of them were Luke. Something something off-focus units want to celebrate summer, too.

On Tanas banner I pulled six red off-focus units (5 of them new) plus SA! Cordelia before getting Tana. 

16 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I don't know about that, because essentially the same thing happened to me too. I pull Luke (though my second one) and not even two whole days later did I pull Beachside Scion Tiki. Perhaps these rogue Lukes actually are a sign or he's just a hidden fifth focus unit because being a hidden focus unit is the best the poor guy is going to get.

Haha, that would be a good explanation. Welcome to the Luke/Tiki tag team club. 

Edited by mampfoid

My 5* pulls on the Summer's Arrival Banner:

Innes (+Res/-Def)

Noire (+HP/-Res)

Dorcas (+Res/-HP)

Tana (+Spd/-Atk)

Karel (+Atk/-HP)

Noire (+Atk/-HP)

Noire (+Spd/-HP)

Innes (+Res/-HP) 

Very happy with these pulls! I spent around 200 orbs for these throughout June and July. ; ___; And got an effectively neutral Innes who I will RES-stack. 

Edited by Aera

22 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

On Tanas banner I pulled six red off-focus units (5 of them new) plus SA! Cordelia before getting Tana. 

The best part is that I was primarily aiming for Innes (although Tana was my secondary priority).

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Did you get him at least? 

Not yet. Going to stockpile a few more tempest orbs and wait until after the weekend to give it another try. I'm virtually giving up on summer Robin and summer Leo just so I can at least get Innes.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Not yet. Going to stockpile a few more tempest orbs and wait until after the weekend to give it another try. I'm virtually giving up on summer Robin and summer Leo just so I can at least get Innes.

Good luck! 

Luckily all three banner still last 9 days. 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Self-control, what's that? ^^

Congrats on that Tiki, she is an awesome unit. Good luck again on your hunt for Leo. 

Thanks.  SA!Tiki is my green unit on my TT team right now for leveling up and is doing very well and having more green units is always a good idea:)

20 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Thanks.  SA!Tiki is my green unit on my TT team right now for leveling up and is doing very well and having more green units is always a good idea:)

So, it's Ylisean Summer Tiki? Got that wrong, anyway a cool unit and one I'm still missing. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

That's really enticing...If I were a person with self-control I'd probably say something like: "That may be the case, but I'll save for x". I'm not one so it's likely I'll try to see if the Luke+SY!Tiki is true tomorrow after the arena orbs arrive.