"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it worth it for my +atk - HP Nowi and +atk -res Fae to inherit TA3 as opposed to TA2, at the cost of 40k feathers, (currently have 54k but still need to do unit upgrades for non-SI reasons) or is TA2 fine by itself for e.g. arena's?

Cheers guys.

Edit: Or is fury 3 better for my Nowi? I do have a Hinata in stock so I could get fury 3 if its better for then TA2, unsure

Edited by Nowi

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Has anyone completed the Paralogue 11-3 Quest yet (on Lunatic with an Axe user)? Any tips? I have Hector, Amelia and Legion as my heavy hitters (and Sheena for Fortify Armors).

I used Hector. Don't rush to put him between the pillars.

22 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Has anyone completed the Paralogue 11-3 Quest yet (on Lunatic with an Axe user)? Any tips? I have Hector, Amelia and Legion as my heavy hitters (and Sheena for Fortify Armors).

I used Michalis (5* QR1, Bonfire), but the VIP has been 4* M!Robin (+DEF, TA3, Swordbreaker, Bonfire). Robin took a hit from Lyn and killed her on player phase. Celica killed Ike, Azura danced Robin (who took care of Roy) and Lucina killed herself on Michalis. I guess Hector could do the same, but i don't remember the exact moves and if he could reach Lucina in time to cover Robin & Azura. 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I used Michalis (5* QR1, Bonfire), but the VIP has been 4* M!Robin (+DEF, TA3, Swordbreaker, Bonfire). Robin took a hit from Lyn and killed her on player phase. Celica killed Ike, Azura danced Robin (who took care of Roy) and Lucina killed herself on Michalis. I guess Hector could do the same, but i don't remember the exact moves and if he could reach Lucina in time to cover Robin & Azura. 

I have one or two 4* M!Robins...guess I should level one of those up if I can't do something with Hector. Urvan's damage reduction is insane!

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

I have one or two 4* M!Robins...guess I should level one of those up if I can't do something with Hector. Urvan's damage reduction is insane!

Robin is useful in such situations, but not only in this case he needs Triangle Adept on A-slot to stand a chance against Roy and Lyn. Since Urvan reduces the second hit, don't you have Lilina or Cecila to take care of Ike with one hit? Hector would still be good if you can bring him into position against Lucina. 

I managed to pull a Hinata just now. Is Fury good on Valter? I'm afraid he'll take too much recoil damage over time. Should I keep Darting Blow instead? Any other suggestions for Fury? I have a S. Corrin who is +HP -Res and I was thinking of giving her LnD, but would Fury be better? She has Darting Blow right now. Should I put Fury on Xander even though he has QR? Should I put it on Fae? Eirika? Camus? Sharena? Linde? Julia? Nino? 

PRIORITIES AHHHHH

Just now, mampfoid said:

Robin is useful in such situations, but not only in this case he needs Triangle Adept on A-slot to stand a chance against Roy and Lyn. Since Urvan reduces the second hit, don't you have Lilina or Cecila to take care of Ike with one hit? Hector would still be good if you can bring him into position against Lucina. 

I have a Lilina and Tharja, both with their default tomes. Tharja can kill Ike in one hit (provided she starts the turn next to buffbot Eirika) but Lyn swoops in to kill her on the next turn.

I don't know if I have anyone to get TA off of, but I'll have a look. I have a Blarblade S!Lucina and S!Corrin, for what they're worth

What should I do with +Atk/-Spd Cyl Lucina?

She has 53 atk and 33 spd at 40. If I put Fury on her, her spd goes to the 36 that neutral has while having 56 atk and some more bulk. Aether can help her get some hp back. 

With that, I can probably run some breaker on her B slot.

Any advices?

4 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I have a Lilina and Tharja, both with their default tomes. Tharja can kill Ike in one hit (provided she starts the turn next to buffbot Eirika) but Lyn swoops in to kill her on the next turn.

I don't know if I have anyone to get TA off of, but I'll have a look. I have a Blarblade S!Lucina and S!Corrin, for what they're worth

S!Corrin doesn't sound like a good idea to bring against CYL!Lyn. If you have a counter for each opponent, then its only a matter of positioning. Someone has to start in the upper left, were only Lyn can attack and tank her hit. In my case it was M!Robin, but perhaps also another tanky mage or a dragon with lightning breath could work. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

S!Corrin doesn't sound like a good idea to bring against CYL!Lyn. If you have a counter for each opponent, then its only a matter of positioning. Someone has to start in the upper left, were only Lyn can attack and tank her hit. In my case it was M!Robin, but perhaps also another tanky mage or a dragon with lightning breath could work. 

I don't know why I brought up S!Corrin, my bad! I saw her mentioned elsewhere so I guess she just slipped out.

I have a 5* Nowi but I seem to recall her suffering without an external Defence buff. I'll have another look!

To go back to your earlier advice, I have a M!Robin and 3 4* Roys (i.e. I can give him Triangle Adept!) Hopefully I have enough badges to level him up to 40 right off the bat (and if he's as amazing as everyone says he is, I'll promote him to 5*). Does that sound good?

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

I don't know why I brought up S!Corrin, my bad! I saw her mentioned elsewhere so I guess she just slipped out.

I have a 5* Nowi but I seem to recall her suffering without an external Defence buff. I'll have another look!

To go back to your earlier advice, I have a M!Robin and 3 4* Roys (i.e. I can give him Triangle Adept!) Hopefully I have enough badges to level him up to 40 right off the bat (and if he's as amazing as everyone says he is, I'll promote him to 5*). Does that sound good?

I wouldn't say he is amazing, but in his niche (against colorless without Cancel Affinity and Sword units) he works very well. Mine also has got swordbreaker (SB3 from 4* Abel, SB2 from 4* Sully), but i don't remember if it was necessary to deal with Roy. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

I wouldn't say he is amazing, but in his niche (against colorless without Cancel Affinity and Sword units) he works very well. Mine also has got swordbreaker (SB3 from 4* Abel, SB2 from 4* Sully), but i don't remember if it was necessary to deal with Roy. 

I have some Sullys to burn :P Thanks again (and at this point, I'll take every unit I can get). I've heard a lot about his niche (and seen the memes when Innes came out), glad to finally get in on them!

Is the Freebie 5* summon for the CYL banner going to end at the same time as the normal CYL banner? I want to wait to summon my Freebie until I see what I can pull from the banner normally but I don't want it to run out on me because I decided to wait.

Need advice: Pulled +speed/-res B!Lyn in my first session. With my other 33 orbs i got a bunch of 4*s and SI fodder.

I really want B!Ike to be good though. (would like the others too if I get the chance and boon/bane doesnt matter much). Pity is at 3.75%.

Anyway, should I grab my free neutral Ike so I can slowly take a chance at Roy/Lucina? or Should I continue and maybe get a +atk Ike. (If he would be bad I'd want to grab the neutral one  still.)

35 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I managed to pull a Hinata just now. Is Fury good on Valter? I'm afraid he'll take too much recoil damage over time. Should I keep Darting Blow instead? Any other suggestions for Fury? I have a S. Corrin who is +HP -Res and I was thinking of giving her LnD, but would Fury be better? She has Darting Blow right now. Should I put Fury on Xander even though he has QR? Should I put it on Fae? Eirika? Camus? Sharena? Linde? Julia? Nino? 

PRIORITIES AHHHHH

Ohmigosh! You should tooootally put it on your Nino!

I'm pretty sure you didn't like, do anything with her yet, right? But tbh, I think you should only put fury on her if you, like, have life and death on your summer Elise. Whichever one has, the other one gets

My xander has Fury with QR and it puts in like, sooooo much work. I still plan on giving him vantage to like, have both sides of the coin though. 

Corrin tooootally wants life and death especially since you like, don't have hone fliers yet and you definitely want as much speed and attack as possible! 

Soooooo I guess it really depends on what you need to build like, right now!

@mampfoid What was your full team when you did it? I'm using Robin, Tharja, Hector and Eirika (to buff my mages). The problem seems to be that I get everyone onto the left so Robin can bait Lyn, but Lucina stands right next to her after she attacks meaning I can't kill her with a counter attack and Hector gets left behind so can't save my team when they get surrounded. I have an Amelia so will try swapping Tharja for her, or Legion for Hector so I still have an offensive red unit for Ike.

Geirskogul is no joke...