Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

8 minutes ago, Luxian said:

Well, I suppose many of Lucina fans might have thrown quite the number of battle flags, so as long as we keep ours, there's still a glimpse of hope for us Ephraim supporters :3

Heck, if they didn't even use any battle flags, we are doomed...

Do not lose hope so fast. As long as us losers unite under a single banner against Lucina, we shall reign victorious.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Do not lose hope so fast. As long as us losers unite under a single banner against Lucina, we shall reign victorious.

True enough. He shall all fight to overthrow her dominion. See as she slowly and steadily meets her new Grima.

30 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Either way though, I've resigned myself to the fact that no matter what happens, we're going to lose to Lucina.

Depends on how many bridges Lucina burns once/if/when she defeats Eirika. I would reckon more Eirika supporters will help Ephraim than Lucina, but we'll see.

Man people are getting so into the competitive aspects of all this nonsense lol. Well, glad people are having fun with it at least. I'm just enjoying being able to do quick battles that aren't tied to stamina or dueling swords lol.

I'm just hoping team Alfonse can break 100,000,000. It'd be embarrassing to be the only individual character that doesn't.

So after work today, I final got around to do the Voting gauntlet stuff.  Went with Lucina since Awakening and Radiance characters are more personal favorite and their only two awakening character in this. So yea. Plus Lucina before event was the only character I had(got Chrom today) who was at good fighting level for the craziness that is going on here. Sarena and Alfonse were only level 20.

Going through all this I'm just more shock with all the craziness of the scores so far.  Over a billion for Lucina.  Dang.  Plus the scores from the twins.  Over 300,000 million. Very impressive especially consider their fighting the characters from previous main stream game were people would be  in theory more familair but Sacred Stones legacy will not fall.

Now what i'm curious is how individual rankings are going for everyone.  I know with being on Lucina team I only done few battles and haven't use any of my flags I gotten so far and sitting on score of 540.  Where its like whats closes I would need to get in the top 100,000?  Plus hows the rankings going for the other 8. Where in theiry it looks like if your team Alfonseyou have potential easily get the higher rank awards even if you don't get the win reward.  So anyone care to share?

11 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Man people are getting so into the competitive aspects of all this nonsense lol. Well, glad people are having fun with it at least. I'm just enjoying being able to do quick battles that aren't tied to stamina or dueling swords lol.

I'm mostly just in it for the feathers, though I had to tip my hat to Sharena for how much she's helped my Arena team.

2 minutes ago, Skids said:

Now what i'm curious is how individual rankings are going for everyone.  I know with being on Lucina team I only done few battles and haven't use any of my flags I gotten so far and sitting on score of 540.  Where its like whats closes I would need to get in the top 100,000?  Plus hows the rankings going for the other 8. Where in theiry it looks like if your team Alfonseyou have potential easily get the higher rank awards even if you don't get the win reward.  So anyone care to share?

Right now, 56 530 points is #2190 in Sharena's army.

4 minutes ago, Skids said:

Sitting at 45,850 points in Sharena's camp (empty friends list), and that puts me at 3,182 in her camp and 16,523 overall.

6 minutes ago, Skids said:

14000, 9679 in Eirika's army an 76377 overall.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Sitting at 45,850 points in Sharena's camp (empty friends list), and that puts me at 3,182 in her camp and 16,523 overall.

Hey man, if you want a fellow Sharenite, I'm your hombre

44,485 = rank 425 in Alfonse's army and 18,244 overall.

Last night/early this morning I think I got as high as 65 at one point for Alfonse's army, but then I went to bed and my score tanked.

Edited by Sunwoo

11 minutes ago, The Malign Knight said:

Can we talk about how nice the Voting Gauntlet theme is? It's really catchy!

Anyway, in Ephraim's army I am just 61.927th with just 300 points. My overall position seems to be unranked as of now.

it's reaaally great

first song in the game that i've actually really liked

Alfonse: 95,371,700 points

Chrom: 357,310,330 points

My ranking also fell to 478 within Alfonse's army with 44,500 points.

So here's a question for yall.... How many flags are you using right now? I've used maybe 100-200 total so far, but after realizing that the quests' supply of flags is probably about all we're gonna get, I'm opting to save as many as I can for the later rounds (being as Ephraim is already winning pretty good anyway). 

What are people's strategies as far as flag usage go so far? 

25 minutes ago, The Malign Knight said:

Can we talk about how nice the Voting Gauntlet theme is? It's really catchy!

Anyway, in Ephraim's army I am just 61.927th with just 300 points. My overall position seems to be unranked as of now.

As is every single track from the game! 

9 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

So here's a question for yall.... How many flags are you using right now? I've used maybe 100-200 total so far, but after realizing that the quests' supply of flags is probably about all we're gonna get, I'm opting to save as many as I can for the later rounds (being as Ephraim is already winning pretty good anyway). 

What are people's strategies as far as flag usage go so far? 

100. so far. I realised it was useless to use any of them now, since Ephraim's victory is already granted. Saving it for the finals which will probably result in Ephraim against Lucina. 

7 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

less than 100.

Regrets on not joining Team Leo. Now I have this constant need to figure out how he's faring >_<

Right now :
Ephraim : 484,780,039
Leo : 354, 937,197

I'm sorry, but Leo doesn't fare very well atm... :(  It's still manageable, but I suppose Ephraim supporters, myself included, won'tmake it easy.

And my ranking right now is 
Score : 11,550
Rank in the Army : 11,809
Total Rank: 92,826

Are feathers distributed the 9th, 11th and 13th respectively orat the end of the event ?

Edited by Luxian

10 minutes ago, Luxian said:

Right now :
Ephraim : 484,780,039
Leo : 354, 937,197

I'm sorry, but Leo doesn't fare very well atm... :(  It's still manageable, but I suppose Ephraim supporters, myself included, won'tmake it easy.

Thanks... I'll probably ask again in about 20 minutes XD

While it's cool getting to use other players' units, it's a bit disappointing how easy the battles are. I hope future gauntlets add options to take on higher difficulty levels for more points, like in the Arena.

I just managed to lose 2 gauntlet battles in a row. One was Azura/Azura/Linde vs Julia/Abel/Raven, and the other was Azura/Takumi/Lucina vs ... Robin/Robin/Robin.

Just goes to show that it's still easy to lose if you get unlucky with your units. Although I might have been able to win the second if I had played it right, I'm still not sure.