Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Battle on the Beach poll!  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

57 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Leo is going to make it to the final round (I'm pretty sure) so he'll be against the giant, Team Corrin. Hence being the underdog. It'll be easier to rank there so you'll get more feathers!

NOOO!! I forgot about rank and less people!!!!! ;^; ugh...  nvm. 

Definitely going with Leo for the finals. I'll only join Corrin if you guys lose, since by then I'd be beyond caring lol. 

34 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

A mere traitor dares talk about decency? Know that I'll always remember that when Elise needed you most, you were off enjoying your tomato's!

As much as it pains me to join forces with a traitor though, supporting lord Leo is more important then personal feelings like that. Did I recover my Camus image a little with that?

Lets beat that candy man and THROW HIS ASHES TO THE WAVES!

Not bad, no bad. Needs more misplaced loyalty and Grustian pride

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ah, I see. I gotta use Summer Female Robin so I get the bonus. :P

I receive no bonus, not having her and no longer being able to summon her, so I just use whoever. Eldigan, Fae and Delthea being the standouts.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I receive no bonus, not having her and no longer being able to summon her, so I just use whoever. Eldigan, Fae and Delthea being the standouts.

Aw, bummer. I persisted in trying for both Summer Freddy and Summer Female Robin because OTP lol and because of my love for Freddy, of course. :P I was lucky to have barely spent anything to get them too!

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Aw, bummer. I persisted in trying for both Summer Freddy and Summer Female Robin because OTP lol and because of my love for Freddy, of course. :P I was lucky to have barely spent anything to get them too!

Eh, I didn't particularly care enough about them. And with Hero Fest, Tempest and potential Magvel on the horizon, looks like I made the right call.

I keep hearing Leo is winning but I see Gaius has the multiplier in the current standings. Can someone explain?

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

I keep hearing Leo is winning but I see Gaius has the multiplier in the current standings. Can someone explain?

We get the multiplier, then they get the multiplier, then we get the multiplier and it just keeps going XD

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh! Then yeah, that might've been my Ike since I had him as my lead for awhile then.

Ah, I see. I gotta use Summer Female Robin so I get the bonus. :P

Little tip: You may want to consider using different units during non-multiplier hours if you have trouble clearing the quests of winning with a specific color on your team. Not using Robin for 5 battles means you miss 50 points, which doesn't even compare to how much extra points you'd get with those 100 flags.

Not saying you should start doing that now, but it might be something to consider later on.

8 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Not bad, no bad. Needs more misplaced loyalty and Grustian pride

Thank you, I'll keep work on that then :) I'll get there at some point.

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Eh, I didn't particularly care enough about them. And with Hero Fest, Tempest and potential Magvel on the horizon, looks like I made the right call.

I see. Wasn't for everyone, so no biggie. :P I just couldn't say no to Freddy x Female Robin Emblem OR my favorite FE character not named Ike showing off some awesom abs. XD

Arcanite, fight your damndest for Leo and crush all of Gaius's candy hopes!

EDIT: @Bartozio Yeah, I'm aware, but we'll see what happens. I was able to get all the flags last time anyway without having to change Summer Freddy out (though I WAS considering it for a little while because I was lacking reds).

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

A mere traitor dares talk about decency? Know that I'll always remember that when Elise needed you most, you were off enjoying your tomato's!

I DID IT FOR LOVE

But yeah I guess I'm a traitor :(

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

As much as it pains me to join forces with a traitor though, supporting lord Leo is more important then personal feelings like that. Did I recover my Camus image a little with that?

LET'S KILL EM

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I saw. Man it hurts. I'm not going to get all mad and stuff, but it hurts. xP Three more players...or one more hour, Freddy would be facing Leo right now.

Perhaps it was for the better cause I would be against you ;)

Just now, Oboro! said:

Perhaps it was for the better cause I would be against you ;)

Yeah, true that, since you wouldn't be able to change teams since Leo won. But wouldn't have mattered to me. :P I have to fight for Freddy when I can!

8 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

I DID IT FOR LOVE

But yeah I guess I'm a traitor :(

Spoiler

Can't be a traitor if you were never loyal

j2ReDur.jpg

Also, since its a new round, don'tcha think its about that time the poll changed?

Edited by Motendra

9 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

We get the multiplier, then they get the multiplier, then we get the multiplier and it just keeps going XD

*Team Leo jumps to a five million lead*

I think I understand why now...

4 minutes ago, Motendra said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can't be a traitor if you were never loyal

j2ReDur.jpg

I can always count on you to understand me~

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

*Team Leo jumps to a five million lead*

I think I understand why now...

Grab your popcorn and watch as Gaius jumps to a 2 million lead right after :D

9 hours ago, Oboro! said:

@Anime27Arts COME HOME!

Corrin will have an overwhelming amount of supporters more than Leo

She'll be getting points per hour A LOT faster than we do. We should have at least 8 multipliers, and if we can save our feathers we'll have a chance! 

Flags, feathers, abs, tomatoes, same thing right? 

IN THE NAME OF LEO

TROPICAL ATTACK!

I'M HOME LETS GO LEO!!!!!!

9 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

For Leo to lose a third time is going to be very very saddening. This time to his sister, no less...

My Heroes thingy:

Bree
Lead: Reinhardt

I just realized I never added you. Request sent. Hero's name is Kimber. My current lead is Ninian but I can change it if needed. 

9 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Lol my inbox XD 

----

@Tybrosion @Oboro! @Rezzy @Anime27Arts @Luna of Dragonblood @Extrasolar @Loocarioh etc...

@TEAM LEO.

Umm.... Should Reinhardt stay as my lead, or should I replace him with someone else?

Works for me. 

My current lead is Ninian but if anyone wants me to change it I will. 

Units I have that are decently built.

Spoiler

Summer Chrom

Clothed Female Robin

Blade Clothed Leo but since he won't have the same buffs as my normal team I can put the Brynhilder back on him

Fury 2+ Atk Reinhardt 

Bowbreaker Takumi 

Clarisse

Fury3 M! Corrin

Brave Oboro

Poison Strike Camilla 

Edited by Anime27Arts

Damn that 1st round was pretty crazy.

In the beginning, Gaius was outscoring Freddy but then Freddy woke up and consistently outscored Gaius from hour 16 on.

Holy shit Team Elise brought it within 70 million. Her score with that 7.5x bonus was way higher than any projections. Apparently quite a few people had some flags ready to go.

Something isn't adding up. All 8 teams combined scores for the 1st hour in round 1 was about 110 million. And now in round 2, the 4 teams 1st hour combined scores are over 420 million. And it isn't just for the 1st hour. The hourly gains are all way higher than the were in round 1.

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Something isn't adding up. All 8 teams combined scores for the 1st hour in round 1 was about 110 million. And now in round 2, the 4 teams 1st hour combined scores are over 420 million. And it isn't just for the 1st hour. The hourly gains are all way higher than the were in round 1.

Did you forget that those whose teams lost in round 1 joined the teams that moved on? :P

Anyway, yeah, I'm really confused at why so many people went to Corrin when she's honestly no better than Tiki or Robin design wise or anything imo. ...Well, I do think both Robin and Corrin are cuter than TIki, but not by a whole lot.

On the flip side though, I feel better about Freddy losing now. Gaius spared him a curbstomping. I'd rather Gaius get curbstomped than Freddy. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, DraceEmpressa said:

Are you sure that's the amount of users supporting and not the amount of votes in the first round?

Oh, I don't believe it's talking about the number of users supporting Corrin (I can't say for certain, since my ability to read kanji's pretty limited...), but just from how different the numbers are. If that's Corrin's point lead, she has to have a bigger base following, since I don't think any multiplier (especially one so early) would give her an essential 2x lead over Robin otherwise.