Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, KinoSei said:

EDIT: Wasn't the requirement for being considered disadvantaged bumped down from being 10% behind of opponent's score to 2.5% or something?

[citation needed]

No, really, what’s the source for that? This has been waved around like some confirmed thing, but nobody bothered to provide a source for this information.

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

[citation needed]

No, really, what’s the source for that? This has been waved around like some confirmed thing, but nobody bothered to provide a source for this information.

Yeah, I saw it mentioned a few pages back.  I tried finding any mention of this besides the thread here and came up empty.  All we know is that it's different somehow, but beyond that, nothing.

I tried checking the Japanese Twitter and YouTube accounts for Nintendo and FeH but it doesn't seem like there was any extra information over there either.

Somebody's got insider information, or they pulled that number outta their butt.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

This almost could have been the Corrin vs Tiki gauntlet.   We just need Columbus Day Tiki and Thanksgiving Corrin.

This would be amazing. If only Japan recognized either of those.

It looks like most of the people on my Friend List are going with Ninian... but @Arcanite and @Anime27Arts have convinced me to side with the kind and accepting Nowi. I may join NInian if Nowi loses, though.

If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 5367543341, under this same name. I've got my +1 +Atk/-Res Julia as my lead now, but since we're going up against Tiki, I could switch to LaD 3/Desperation Olwen, base kit +1 Summer Robin, base kit Brave Lucina, base kit Bride Cordelia, or base kit Brave Lyn, if any of those sound appealing to anyone.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

[citation needed]

Check the announcement that IS made. They mentioned that the requirement for a multiplier was changed, and showed 400 as being "weaker" (ie multiplier) compared to 450 in the UI demonstration at bullet point 2. 450 is only 2.5% greater than 400, this means we will be seeing a LOT more multipliers.

13 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Ninian, didn't the us crushing you make that obvious?

Maybe you should’ve went a step further and said something like “after we enjoy some nice chicken nuggets from KFF” because who needs subtlety anyways.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Guess what?

Reveal hidden contents

CO1FvAh.png

*giggles* That's what!

I see nothing my Elincia cannot fry. Are you giggling because you think I'll share fried chicken with you? Cause I'll only do that if you join us straight after you know.

6 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I see nothing my Elincia cannot fry. Are you giggling because you think I'll share fried chicken with you? Cause I'll only do that if you join us straight after you know.

Damn, wish I had one of those.

It's a possibility, and I do like my chicken nuggets, but... I think I'll pass unless there's no one else I have.

(Which shouldn't be too unlikely).

Oh yeah, I'm pretty much obligated to join Fae until she's knocked out because she's the favorite character of my friend, whom I somehow got into Heroes. But if she gets knocked out, I'll join Ninian afterwards. It's basically Ike vs. Roy all over again for me. Although I actually have Ninian. (Is a bit salty that I threw my orbs at red on tempest banner, and did not get Ike.)

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

This almost could have been the Corrin vs Tiki gauntlet.   We just need Columbus Day Tiki and Thanksgiving Corrin.

They should have had Tiki, Adult Tiki and Summer Tiki in Block A and M Corrin, F Corrin and Summer Corrin on the other. Then maybe random Ninian and Fae for the fourth slot haha

Actually if they really wanted to troll, Round 1 should be Tiki vs Adult Tiki and F Corrin vs M Corrin

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

@Bartozio Change of plans, I will be joining Team Ninian if she wins.

Reveal hidden contents

gwGZybW.png

Where were you back before Tana came out, during that Hero Fest?

Nice, I'll be saving some fried chicken then. Ninian can help keep them cold and fresh.

12 hours ago, KinoSei said:

It was speculation on my part so I figure that if I am wrong, it could still be a neat way of balancing VG. Still having problems about this game mode being titled "Voting" despite the fact that a majority can lose to a minority.

"Voting" refers to the act of expressing your choice and has nothing to do with how those votes are scored. Wiki has an article with a good smattering of voting systems used in real-life elections, referendums, etc.

13 hours ago, KinoSei said:

3) The duration factor, will reset once the losing army is no longer considered to be in a disadvantaged state. For example, if after the 1st hour (Team) A is losing to B, A will receive an initial 3.2 multiplier ((1 hour x 0.1) + 3.1) = 3.2. If A continues to lose, it will receive an increase of .1 to its multiplier at the end of each subsequent hour; 3.3 > 3.4 > etc. If the losing streak is interrupted, then the multiplier will reset at 3.2 for the next losing team (the lowest possible multiplier) and carry on in a similar fashion.

I see nothing in the Japanese text to indicate that this is the case. The bonus multiplier scoring rules look to be exactly the same as with previous Voting Gauntlets.

10 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

It looks like most of the people on my Friend List are going with Ninian... but @Arcanite and @Anime27Arts have convinced me to side with the kind and accepting Nowi. I may join NInian if Nowi loses, though.

If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 5367543341, under this same name. I've got my +1 +Atk/-Res Julia as my lead now, but since we're going up against Tiki, I could switch to LaD 3/Desperation Olwen, base kit +1 Summer Robin, base kit Brave Lucina, base kit Bride Cordelia, or base kit Brave Lyn, if any of those sound appealing to anyone.

Oh hey my persuasion techniques are working! I sent a friend request! I've got Leo as my lead for now but will change it when the gauntlet starts.  I can give my full list of units out in a bit for anyone who is friend's with me on team Nowi to choose from.

40 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Oh hey my persuasion techniques are working! I sent a friend request! I've got Leo as my lead for now but will change it when the gauntlet starts.  I can give my full list of units out in a bit for anyone who is friend's with me on team Nowi to choose from.

It helps that you two didn't compare me to any unclean species, unlike your competition.

Accepted! I'll probably keep Julia for now then as well, but I can give a list of my own units later, especially once this actually starts so everyone will have a better idea of what colors are needed.