Tempest Trials: Less than Heroic!

Vaximillian

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this maintenance has kinda of screwed me. I get two times a day to check and burn stamina. A range of a couple hours in the morning and a range of a couple hours in the evening(which is down for maintenance). So I just lost half of my runs this day. :(. I would much rather have had it go down for maintenance around the hours it normally refreshes for the new day since I am at work then and can't access FEH anyways.

I was hoping to be over 60k tonight, but not gonna happen now.

Opened Lute today--can do a proper +40% grind now (got to like 50k grinding at +20%). Been buffing the shit out of my grinding units with the SP gains. Finally got Raourblade+ and Life-and-Death 3 on Witchy Nowi. What a beast.

Edited by Shoblongoo

Katarina capped her HM, so I had to replace her and Ninian with Nino and Olivia respectively.

Gave Nino Dragon Fang and QP seal because why not, Glacies on Katarina was pretty fun and sometimes gamechanging. Running no blues is not very fun, however.

Ike is close to capping as well, and I might try to replace him with Lucina. This will also give me a blue.

Oh, and I reached 75k yesterday.

Hit the 100K mark with autobattle today!  B!Ike is capped out on HM now, and once B!Roy hits it he'll be swapped out for Joshua.  I think outside of bonus runs, I'll just be playing for HM regardless of score, and ensuring I get into the top 5K by the end. 

Well I broke 100k today and I am glad that is done, since TT can be boring after a week.  Now to focus on the quests and to get ready for the monthly ones on Friday.

Naga damn it, Leo. This is what I was talking about with no blues hurting too much.

Screenshot_20171130-091550.png

If only I had Azura! (or Ephraim for blue buffing, but he wouldn’t have helped in this case)

EDIT: I got demolished. Linde and Leo destroyed Eirika, and Nino took down Linde and Tana, but was struck down by Deirdre. Leo defeated Olivia but was chopped by Ike. Ike is the only one left with 8 HP by map 3.

Guess I’m moving on to my horses.

Edited by Vaximillian

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Naga damn it, Leo. This is what I was talking about with no blues hurting too much.

If only I had Azura! (or Ephraim for blue buffing, but he wouldn’t have helped in this case)

EDIT: I got demolished. Linde and Leo destroyed Eirika, and Nino took down Linde and Tana, but was struck down by Deirdre. Leo defeated Olivia but was chopped by Ike. Ike is the only one left with 8 HP by map 3.

Guess I’m moving on to my horses.

Bring Fjorm with DD3 seal. She eats quite some magical hits. 

Give the Hone SPD seal to Olivia, that's not Eirika-level buffs, but enough to let Nino kill a lot. 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Bring Fjorm with DD3 seal. She eats quite some magical hits. 

Give the Hone SPD seal to Olivia, that's not Eirika-level buffs, but enough to let Nino kill a lot. 

Bringing Fjorm is brilliant.

My Hone Spd seal is still rank 1 though.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Bringing Fjorm is brilliant.

My Hone Spd seal is still rank 1 though.

Hone SPD seal is great, since I have Hone ATK on so many units (on all dancers for example). 

I'm running Fjorm (DD3 seal) with Joshua (Luna, WoM & CD3 seal), Minvera (Luna, WoM, Hone SPD 2 seal) and TD!Nowi (Blade, Fury, Desperation, SPD+3 seal). Nowi lacks a bit her usual flier buffs, but apart from that they work well together. 

Edited by mampfoid
Nowi's seal

1 hour ago, pullofthebush said:

I wonder if I should aim for the 10k feathers this time because I grinded SP with Hector and A!Tiki. Currently sitting at rank 1224 with around 130k points.

Do you have still so many units left to grind SP/HM? I will have to build some new units until the next TTs. 

/Edit: I just reached 101k doing my bonus runs for today. I'm slowly running out of 5* units that have not maxed HM and are not armor/sword/healer. 

Edited by mampfoid

This TT has made me switch my team around the most. Started out with BH!Roy/Azama/Mae/Cordelia then I had to switch out Roy, Azama, and Mae for Joshua, Priscilla, and F!Robin respectively because they capped their HM. Started out using Cordelia @ 4* with 0 HM and now she's 5* + 1 with almost 2500 HM. 

Edited by tobuShogi

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Do you have still so many units left to grind SP/HM? I will have to build some new units until the next TTs. 

/Edit: I just reached 101k doing my bonus runs for today. I'm slowly running out of 5* units that have not maxed HM and are not armor/sword/healer. 

I still have enough 5* to max HM with (even though a lot are already close 3k again and the rest sits halfway), but it's getting a bit hard to build teams for TT. I need a healer, bonus unit, the right colours etc. I started these TT out with B!Lyn, B!Ike (both were already maxed unfortunately) B!Roy and Clarine for grinding points. Now I'm using Dragon Emblem to test it out a bit and fall more and more in love with A!Tiki (she's already creeping up on my B!Ike and Nowi might have a word there too) and switch to a team of Joshua, Fjorm, Lute and Maria eventually to get the bonus points. Overall it's a lot more fun this time though.

35 minutes ago, pullofthebush said:

I still have enough 5* to max HM with (even though a lot are already close 3k again and the rest sits halfway), but it's getting a bit hard to build teams for TT. I need a healer, bonus unit, the right colours etc. I started these TT out with B!Lyn, B!Ike (both were already maxed unfortunately) B!Roy and Clarine for grinding points. Now I'm using Dragon Emblem to test it out a bit and fall more and more in love with A!Tiki (she's already creeping up on my B!Ike and Nowi might have a word there too) and switch to a team of Joshua, Fjorm, Lute and Maria eventually to get the bonus points. Overall it's a lot more fun this time though.

I don't use healers much, so I have many with low HM. Joshua is great, with Close Def Seal he blocks most melees. I have him also Luna and WoM. 

Still need to build my dragon team, too many projects in the pipeline. Who do you run along Tiki? 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

I don't use healers much, so I have many with low HM. Joshua is great, with Close Def Seal he blocks most melees. I have him also Luna and WoM. 

I don't use healers that much either but I'm somewhat running low on healers to use for TT. My newly pulled Priscilla is making her way to 1500HM already. 

He's pretty good to bait mages too if your other units are low on health. F!Robin is the only mage on my TT team so I use Joshua to tank green and red mages.  

I reached 100k earlier this week without much trouble. This is the earliest I've ever managed to do this. I don't care as much about my ranking, so I've been using the trials to grind characters. Super useful. I'm thinking over the next few days, I'm just going to focus on getting a bunch of my 4 star characters to level 40.

115k and I'm barely playing TT right now, I might go ahead and use the rest of the week to max Joshua and Lute's HM and if I have the time maybe try to grind Fjorm, Lucina, Y!Tiki and Deirdre.

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Still need to build my dragon team, too many projects in the pipeline. Who do you run along Tiki? 

Yeah, Joshua is really cool. Haven't tried him out anywhere else though, but I'm sure he will be handy in AA.

I run a team of A!Tiki (+DEF -SPD), Nowi (+DEF -SPD), Ninian (+ATK -RES) and Fae (+RES -DEF) who all support each other. Still unsure if I stick with Summoner Support on Tiki or switch over to Nowi, but with the Dragon Buffs from Ninian they make a good team, complimenting each other quite well. The refined Lightning Breath+ makes such a difference. I guess Divine Naga is a problem, but I didn't run into any Deirdre yet. I wish we had Hone Dragons already, but with the Hone Speed Seal there's at least a way to work around it. I still have to play around with Seals a bit, to find out what works best for them.

But with my own experience using it, I really ought to give Divine Naga to Julia at one point if Dragon Emblem establishes itself. She's got better IVs than my Deirdre anyway.

8 minutes ago, pullofthebush said:

I guess Divine Naga is a problem,

Either Tiki with refined Lightning Breath+ can kill Julia or Deirdre on initiation due to their terrible Def stats, and the Triangle Adept variants of either Tiki can tank a hit and kill on the first counterattack.