• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

Damn, too bad Zelgius... we did good.

I don't know who to go for now. I love normal Celica but the whole possessed thing was a low point of SoV. On the other hand, I'm not a fan of Robin or Grima, but he's the more interesting unit. I have neither of them, so I won't get a bonus either way. Guess I'll go with Celica to avenge Zelgius.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah darn. I ended up missing the final multiplier for Takumi. I guess there was no way around it. It’s a shame he hasn’t been able to win any VG but whatever.

N̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶Z̶e̶l̶g̶i̶u̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶

Evil Celica emerges victorious; on to the final round!

Shout-outs for this round go to @Rafiel's Aria's Raven (so happy you stuck with Celica), the Camilla (Bewitching Beauty) of someone named Jacob (if you're on this board, sorry for forgetting who you were =P ), and the same Bride Caeda from the last round. Hopefully Tana, Jeorge, and Julia did their parts for everyone that got them.

Actually a bit surprised Celica won after Takumi had the multiplier in the last hour. With the steamroll that Celica seemed to have on regular Takumi, I'm curious to see if that'll maintain or if Grima is popular enough for that to be a little less onesided.

I think I'll join Celica for the last round.  I can still run my Titania as a lead unit that way, and don't have to deal with Armor movement rate again.

I hope I see multipliers since I'll be working long days the next couple days.

I finished at rank 359 for Team Grima this round. Now to see if Duma's might is any match for that of the Fell Dragon.

I'll keep Cordy as my lead for the finals since I know she has been of great help to some of my teammates. I'm still willing to make room in my list for anyone going Grima's way if asked.

4 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Zelgius lose and I don't have any bonus left for final. Anyone want to convince and recruit me?

I'm going to go Celica for the reasons I mentioned, if you liked using my Titania.

I will not be participating in the final round since all of my preferred teams lost and the remaining two are characters I would never support (a terrible villain or the millionth female? Ugh...). It doesn't matter to me that I'm missing out on some rewards. I would rather not get them this way.

Good luck to everyone else.

Since Takumi lost, I don't have any of the remaining units, awww... I guess I'll be going with Witch Celica!

Let's see if I'll get a triple loss this VG.  Sucks when that happens, but oh well.  :lol:

Friend code in my sig.  I think I have a few spots left, and if not, I'll make room.  I like to have more SF peeps on there!  My rep will be +10 F-Corrin or +10 B-Ike.

@Momentai~ Just realized you were the owner of that awesome Barst.  He was my most frequent ally this round.  Loved him!  Especially that delicious Distant Counter, which I frequently made use of.  :]

Just now, Book Bro said:

Why am I not surprised...

Hey, I just really dislike Grima, but would prefer that we have more male gauntlet winners. I'd would just like to see more that aren't Ike for a change.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I will not be participating in the final round since all of my preferred teams lost and the remaining two are characters I would never support (a terrible villain or the millionth female? Ugh...). It doesn't matter to me that I'm missing out on some rewards. I would rather not get them this way.

Good luck to everyone else.

Gotta say, you aren't being utilitarian enough here.  If you back Grima, you'll at least get a loss of feathers out of it.  Who truly cares about resources in a Gacha game when there are precious resources to grind for?

After some deliberation I'm going with W!Celica. Her army seems a bit smaller so she'll get a few more multipliers during the middle of the round even if Same hell happens.

Now then, who should I put as my lead? Tiki is a no no because Celica is red and Micaiah isn't going to be as helpful here because Grima is green...should I put Raven or Deirdre in there?

12 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Evil Celica emerges victorious; on to the final round!

Shout-outs for this round go to @Rafiel's Aria's Raven (so happy you stuck with Celica), the Camilla (Bewitching Beauty) of someone named Jacob (if you're on this board, sorry for forgetting who you were =P ), and the same Bride Caeda from the last round. Hopefully Tana, Jeorge, and Julia did their parts for everyone that got them.

Sweet! I'm glad I stuck with Celica too. I've been getting some really interesting team-mates! I saw your Jeorge a lot. Julia and Tana too! It was a good mix. During the first round as well. Also during the first round, shout out to @Chelone's Nino. I'm a little late on that. (I have the flu...and am dying a slow painful death.) I can't remember who else I saw... @Astellius's Est was an MVP this round along with someone's Delthea (with the username RoSSo). She was god-like.

Supporting Celica into the final round. Super excited! Also dying. On the bright side, even if I do die, and you join team Celica, you could use my Raven. 

2 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Gotta say, you aren't being utilitarian enough here.  If you back Grima, you'll at least get a loss of feathers out of it.  Who truly cares about resources in a Gacha game when there are precious resources to grind for?

Sorry, I'm confused. Utilitarian? :/

13 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

It’s been nothing but constant loses in all these VGs. 

...I guess I’ll jump ship to Grima, I guess. 

Well if you're trying to win, I'm pretty sure Celica is the one to go, unless you hate/dislike her.

Speaking of which, why wouldn't someone want to join their inverse counterpart exactly?

6 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Speaking of which, why wouldn't someone want to join their inverse counterpart exactly?

I started on Team Caring Princess. I'm ending on Team Grima because the only reason I was on Team Caring Princess to begin with was because I let my initial team choice be decided at random because I'm weird like that. And it's for the better, since I don't hold any particular love towards Celica.

My most steadfast and constant companions for this round were @Rafiel's Aria's Raven and @LordFrigid's Jeorge and Julia. @Frenzify's Beruka also appeared once or twice. They all did great! Now, onto the next round...

16 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sweet! I'm glad I stuck with Celica too. I've been getting some really interesting team-mates! I saw your Jeorge a lot. Julia and Tana too! It was a good mix. During the first round as well. Also during the first round, shout out to @Chelone's Nino. I'm a little late on that. (I have the flu...and am dying a slow painful death.) I can't remember who else I saw... @Astellius's Est was an MVP this round along with someone's Delthea (with the username RoSSo). She was god-like.

Supporting Celica into the final round. Super excited! Also dying. On the bright side, even if I do die, and you join team Celica, you could use my Raven. 

Great, I'm glad she made her way to you! Your Raven is great, I really like that build. Also, stop dying! Dying isn't good for you. Hope you feel well soon!

12 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Self-loathing seems a pretty common feature in society today!