We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

yeah snike was talking about turbo'ing people before the junk lynch i remember, bc votes were tied on kirsche/junk for a while, and i remember him saying "i have a turbo idea" to which i responded "if it's eclipse i don't want to lynch eclipse" and someone else idr was like "nah i don't think it would be eclipse snike was townreading him" and snike said "nah we turbo bbm or gaius imo" and omega was sayin vague stuff implying he thought gaius was acting scummy and i remember i was on my bike at the time at walgreens getting ready to get a coffee and posting and i was in the way of a disabled parking spot and some old dude honked at me.

Of all coffee, Walgreens coffee... Smh.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

@Vi-astra u ever seen a makaze wolf? im wafflin a lil.

i can't remember if i've played an noc game with makaze actually

I want to point out that instead of considering an LG case or actually reading that ISO

Kill is shading me by asking other people for meta reads

I don't think this is a good way to go about it and is distracting from the point
all you have do to make me look bad is make me look wrong, and discrediting me as a player won't discredit my arguments

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

On that topic however I very strongly dislike Gaius using out-of-game threats to avoid suspicion not once but twice

In any case still waiting for that LG stuff Kill. gave you the iso, please read it

i made a decision and gave a bried description of why i made my decision i recommend u look at the previous page.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Of all coffee, Walgreens coffee... Smh.

NO i mean i was at walgreens getting ready to go down to a local place (we call it the beanhive but it's also called mary's living room) i always get a toasted marshmallow frappe with an espresso shot and whipped cream & cinnamon on the top. where did arc go btw.

Just now, Killthestory said:

i made a decision and gave a bried description of why i made my decision i recommend u look at the previous page.

alright reading

6 hours ago, athena_57 said:

One thing that sort of bothers me about the hydra is that it appears as if Satsuma is being kept on a leash by Snike. What I mean by that, is that whenever Satsuma posts he's more acting like Snike's mouth whilst he's busy making a wall or saying "Snike will get back to you" instead of doing stuff themselves.

This is in my eyes likelier to come from scum!hydra then town!hydra. Anyone agrees/disagrees?

Yknow, reading back at this I agree
Soy has been playing mafia for a while, he knows how to play the game. He's new to SF mafia but at the same time I feel like telling someone to say something for you is something scum would do (since their objective is to get town lynched) but they wouldnt openly say it because, yknow, they're scum
and in this case we can plainly see the hydra so
At the same time I'm just... unsure how hydras even work in mafia because up until this game I didnt even know this kind of thing was possible L o L

6 hours ago, Walrein said:

@Arcanite why do you think snike+satsuma are nontown?

Earlier in the thread, like D1 Soy was just lurking and not exactly contributing which he was open about. I guess he gave his excuse but ehhhh talk is cheap
It seems Snike joins in and now Soy is standing on the side and letting Snike take over essentially, with soy saying something here and there and later pointed out checking to see if things are A-Okay to say with Snike

6 hours ago, Makaze said:

This is bad. This is pinging

I don't think I'm going to change on reread this time

I honestly had no idea saying something like this would make me look that bad heh
It was moreso meant as a joke than anything else >>

5 hours ago, Refa said:

POE (Process of Elimination, a lot of slots are looking damn fine after three scum deaths and your slot is just there, especially when combined with a pretty neutral roleclaim), Weapons never really pushed hard until asked and even then it was mostly townreads, there were no strong pushes on him by the other flipped scum TMK, the biggest proponent of the Weapons lynch (BBM) died even though he wasn't exactly the most town), your reentry posts haven't really pushed anyone which isn't going to change minds, etc.

I don't think it's telling; I remember getting bothered by Arcanite for similar expressions in past games and then they flipped town!

I say whatever the heck I want

Im not pushing anyone because I havent read enough to push yet :(
And the last time i pushed hard I almost got mislynched #kemono friends mafia best mafia

5 hours ago, Omega. said:

For the most part.

Where are you at reads-wise? And what have you read, like was there anything major happening in-game at the parts you read over?

I read over the part where JB died... but that's really it

Spoiler

Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts)) obvtown
Arcanite (replacing Weapons) TOWN
athena_57 null
Baldrick (replacing eclipse) Town
Fable Town
Kaoz (replacing Bibbon) I thought Bibbon was scummy, havent read anything of Kaoz
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche) leaning scum or some other anti-town role
Lord Gaius (replacing EĂ€rendil) null
Mackc2 (replacing Nightmare) null
Makaze (replacing zeus_112) Town
Omega (replacing Marth) Town
Refa Town
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike (replacing Polydeuces) leaning scum or some other anti-town role
SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson) Town
Via Town
Walrein - cant really place/otherwise null

So town core to me is like:
Alette
Me
Reeeeeefer
Via
Sully
Omega
Makaze
Baldrick
Fable

Scum/Lynches are:
Killthestory
SnikeFSoysoy

Null and other on everything else

4 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

*they. Please don't mute me, Arc.

I banned you instead :PPPppppppppp

4 hours ago, Refa said:

@Arcanite How goes that post?

It's uh
it's going

I still need to read those pages Baldrick suggested so!
more irl things came up so I wasnt able to read all that and post earlier... sigh

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

To be honest, all of this is going to sound like excuses, but Snike does put forward ideas a lot more than I do, and sometimes I end up saying them instead at his request. I don't really want to misrepresent his arguments in case I misunderstood them, so I tend to let Snike push his stuff by himself. It becomes especially bad when the thread starts to move faster, since I usually like to think for a bit before making a post, but I can't when it's probably no longer relevant by the time I push it out, while Snike goes with the flow a lot better than I do.

Not everything I say is from Snike though, though sometimes I do consult Snike before saying them.

Soy, you've played mafia quite a few times before this. I feel like you don't need your hand held for most things
I mean I know ya'll are a team but the more heads we have in the game the better, ya'll are one body but still

1 hour ago, Killthestory said:

ties lead to nolynch? also, yeah man. im sorry if it doesnt look like im putting in work, ive been juggling mafia games and school. ill get back to you later on this or else ill vig myself

Frankly if it doesnt look like you're putting in w e r k it's cause you're a wolf and you don't feel the need to 
Also can you spell my name right!?
@Killthestory Why should we keep you alive?

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I want to point out that instead of considering an LG case or actually reading that ISO

Kill is shading me by asking other people for meta reads

I don't think this is a good way to go about it and is distracting from the point
all you have do to make me look bad is make me look wrong, and discrediting me as a player won't discredit my arguments

i did read the iso and made a choice, and i think u must have missed it.

also im not shading u on anything except for ur read on me lol bc i was genuinely confused. i think i have every reason to be paranoid and waffley on u bc ur still in peoples poe, and ive never played with u. not once have i implied u were wrong tho :[

22 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

weapons slot defended two wolvez? somehow i dont find that as wolfy as arco's general play.

also not necessarily on the content. i dislike lg's reads, and i think a lot of the conclusiond are bad. that isnt to say i dont respect the journey and see the gears working in lg's head as he solves. im not the type of guy to scumread someone for being wrong, and im not about to start. his slot doesnt make sense from a wolf, and i feel the wagon is scum motivated.

yeah im going to hard agree with myself that lg/kill is a w/w wagon

heyarc why are you scumreading kill? if you posted it already and i missed it you can just link me to the post.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Like I can't imagine a world where you genuinely have these opinions.

Is LG inside or outside of your PoE?

inside.

i don't understand. you're scumreading me for disagreeing with my thought process but still wonder why i'm a little shooketh on your slot? what's up with that?

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

this wasnt the post, but i appreciate the sentiment.

@Arcanite why the sudden and drastic flip on my slot? 

i mean there is a possible world where you are just this bad and a possible world where LG is town but that does not leave enough scum to go around. both can't be true. and if one of you is mafia, it makes sense both of you would be. you've been against each others lynches for a long time
My PoE is very specific and I have reasons for all of my clears

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Soy, you've played mafia quite a few times before this. I feel like you don't need your hand held for most things
I mean I know ya'll are a team but the more heads we have in the game the better, ya'll are one body but still

I'm not really getting my hand held; most of the thoughts I've posted are my own. If I do something, it's going to reflect on Snike too, so I'm being careful about that. I don't think it's non-Town to not want to get someone who shares the same slot as you lynched. And when Snike's talking, I'd rather discuss with him in our chat to get everything we put to be consistent than to clutter the thread up and argue, when we could just do that in our own chat.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

inside.

i don't understand. you're scumreading me for disagreeing with my thought process but still wonder why i'm a little shooketh on your slot? what's up with that?

im scumreading you because i don't think you have a thought process. i want you to please actually quote posts by LG and give specific examples of what you think was solvy and what you think went through his head

nothing less will help this disagreement

Just now, Makaze said:

i mean there is a possible world where you are just this bad and a possible world where LG is town but that does not leave enough scum to go around. both can't be true. and if one of you is mafia, it makes sense both of you would be. you've been against each others lynches for a long time
My PoE is very specific and I have reasons for all of my clears

yes because moving me to your lynch through calling me bad and implying that if im town i gotta move is a good look.

pls stop dude. i get you believe in ur lynch, but im trying to help village here and come to my own conclusions w/o my opinions being dominated. had i said i scumread lg would you have just backed off me or what?

ok, i can quote his posts and show my process behind them. that's fine. i just don't really like where you call me bad and just dismiss what i say because it's different to you. idk if u do this as wolf, but it's kinda freaky from either alignment, dude.

tl;dr i'm not surprised you're casing me

i don't think you're actually shook. i think this entire appealing to others for help with meta bullshit is nothing short of theater

and the only thing that can clear my mind if you giving nuanced reads with specific examples about my scum reads

because I don't buy that you actually have thoughts i think you know too much

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

yes because moving me to your lynch through calling me bad and implying that if im town i gotta move is a good look.

pls stop dude. i get you believe in ur lynch, but im trying to help village here and come to my own conclusions w/o my opinions being dominated. had i said i scumread lg would you have just backed off me or what?

ok, i can quote his posts and show my process behind them. that's fine. i just don't really like where you call me bad and just dismiss what i say because it's different to you. idk if u do this as wolf, but it's kinda freaky from either alignment, dude.

ok. thats all im asking. please explain the thought process. give me something to see as a process instead of a rationalization

FTR Refa disagrees with me about ~all of my scum reads and I'm not getting on his case

I get Refa''s POV, he is documenting it

you on the other hand are throwing conclusions out. i do not see any thoughts. i want to see them, and I see no town intent behind stalling me

6 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

@Arcanite why the sudden and drastic flip on my slot? 

>sudden and drastic
l o l 
I just feel like even after all of your talk you havent really done too much?

Also answer my question >:T

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm not really getting my hand held; most of the thoughts I've posted are my own. If I do something, it's going to reflect on Snike too, so I'm being careful about that. I don't think it's non-Town to not want to get someone who shares the same slot as you lynched. And when Snike's talking, I'd rather discuss with him in our chat to get everything we put to be consistent than to clutter the thread up and argue, when we could just do that in our own chat.

Fair enough I guess
Maybe it's cause this whole hydra thing being a thing is new concept to me

17 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

yeah snike was talking about turbo'ing people before the junk lynch i remember, bc votes were tied on kirsche/junk for a while, and i remember him saying "i have a turbo idea" to which i responded "if it's eclipse i don't want to lynch eclipse" and someone else idr was like "nah i don't think it would be eclipse snike was townreading him" and snike said "nah we turbo bbm or gaius imo" and omega was sayin vague stuff implying he thought gaius was acting scummy and i remember i was on my bike at the time at walgreens getting ready to get a coffee and posting and i was in the way of a disabled parking spot and some old dude honked at me.

16 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

NO i mean i was at walgreens getting ready to go down to a local place (we call it the beanhive but it's also called mary's living room) i always get a toasted marshmallow frappe with an espresso shot and whipped cream & cinnamon on the top. where did arc go btw.

lmfao

I'm out y'all ping me if anything specific needed/wanted of me for tomorrow.