• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

Just now, Korath88 said:

Ouch, yeah the fates princes have gotten upset quite a few times each. Except Xander, who has gotten stomped both times he participated.

Well one time was against Leo, so one of them had to lose.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Ginko said:

To be honest, I really want to see Ryoma clash with Ike in round 2.

RIP Flying Lobster, I'll miss you.

Looks like none of us are getting L!Ryoma anymore.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

So I just woke up, but it seems like all the smaller teams won? Who won between Alfonse and Sharena?

The Fonz won.

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

Alfie. Did that batch ever get a multiplier?

Yeah, but it was super-early into the gauntlet.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

So I just woke up, but it seems like all the smaller teams won? Who won between Alfonse and Sharena?

Alfonse won, and rightfully so. Sharena has done like nothing in the story so far.

Just now, Ae†her said:

Alfonse won, and rightfully so. Sharena has done like nothing in the story so far.

I guess that would explain Gunnthra and Ryouma canceling each other out since both are plot devices.

Alfonse has been in three gauntlets, right? Is this the first time he wins a single round?

Ugh, just wow. This round knocked out all the units I actually have and use on a regular basis. I gueas I use Ike at times, but I don't really feel like joining him. I'm just not fond of his RD look here, plus he already won once before. Not to mention the fact that I am dependent on regular multipliers before the final few hours. No thanks. (but victory feathers would also be nice, since my score is bound to not be that high due to my flithy European status.

I was gonna go with Fjorm, but she is gone to. So is Ryouma. God, I don't give a damn about any of the winners. If it wasn't for feathers I'd just stop. Using my two and three star gimp Anna and Alphonse or going for no bonus in Gunnthra... Yeah I don't know. I'll just flip a coin.

Have to say this is the most unappealing second round of a VG by far.

29 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Well, congrats to Team Alfonse. Time to think about where I’m going next.

Shout-outs for this round go to @Vaximillian‘s Celica, who was absolutely fabulous, as expected. 

Congrats to team Alfonse indeed, and that’s where I’m going next. I’m quite a bit upset that my favourite character in the series didn’t make it into round two again, but Alfonse is a cool dude, and he even was allowed to get character development, unlike her.

Anyway, huge thanks for your Caeda! She wrecked fools, as she was supposed to be. It was amusing to see her destroy both versions of her man, as well as herself in a dress. Yours must be the Sheeda from Didja Redo’s sadly unfinished FE1 LP.

So now that the dust has settled a bit...

I'm glad to hear that my leads have been of good use to my Ike teammates! As for shout-outs, I had a rotation of @Anacybele's Frederick, @DarkLordIvy's Soren and @Rezzy's Titania + a cameo from @Ginko's Shiro and they were all fantastic!

For Round 2, I think I'll give Klein a chance to stretch his legs and have some fun in this carnage. As usual, feel free to add me if you don't have me.

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948
Current Lead:

Spoiler

uZvh2Yv.png?1

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

I guess that would explain Gunnthra and Ryouma canceling each other out since both are plot devices.

Alfonse has been in three gauntlets, right? Is this the first time he wins a single round?

Spring Alfonse beat Spring Xander round one.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ike did almost lose this round.

True. He had like half Grima's team size going by the first hour at least. Just if the supposedly-most popular character still wins even when he would have lost, the multiplier system feels even more pointless than usual.

If we must have upsets let's at least keep it more entertaining. Alfonse surfing multipliers to a win would at least be funny to see.

Gotta say, I'm a bit surprised at the Round 1 results. Ike winning was a no-brainer. Gunnthra isn't a total surprise though given her status as a really recent character against Ryoma is a tiny surprise.

The other side really surprised me though. I thought for sure Sharena and Fjorm would advance. Sharena now has 3 1st-round exits. Ouch.

Still, Alfonse getting some respect is pretty cool. I've come to like him unironically.

10 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Alfie. Did that batch ever get a multiplier?

I misread "batch" as something else there for a second.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy Well, I'm just glad you finally got my unit a bunch of times for a change. :P

Yeah, he put in some good work.  I don't think I lost a single match this round.  Having Ike plus what seemed to be a guaranteed Green worked out pretty well.

Well... Robin lose... I was expecting that possibility since the moment I joined her army... Which team I should join now? Hmm...

Didn't hit a single multiplier on Team Alfonse. I knew things would get dumb when Hour 1 had our teams at Same Hell. Did spend 400 flags on the final hour to help ensure that victory. If I can't have a high cumulative rank, I'll at least have the victory 500 feathers. And the 40000 points I scored were enough to hit rank ~8700 on the team. I doubt we had any more than 15000 players on our team.

Ahhh, who am I supposed to support now? I guess I'll be playing that game again with my cat to decide. 

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Ike winning was a no-brainer

Actually he was outnumbered this time, Female Grima had more supporters than Ike. I think someone mentioned earlier that he was about 1% away from losing(he wouldn't have gotten the multiplier)

6 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Did any Ike players pick up my Tana along the way?

I know I did. Definitely helped a lot since she was the only blue unit from team Ike on my list

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

Who's going against Ike now? I suppose joining that team will give easy feathers.

Gunnthra.  Prepare for all the multipliers!