Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Why do you town read laser

What's your read on Alpha Male

Tell me what you think of Alpha Male's reaction to my 'dudes I got the 4 scum pinned' post

Via is town I forgot what page but he talked about subs and shit that was towny

1 hour ago, Alpha Male said:

oh also this? lol? @Elemina you wanna follow this up anytime soon?

ninjad

@Orihime I'm almost to cfd onto Elemina right now

57 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

man we still gots 19 hours I'm not all that worried

If AM or Elemina show up pressure them hard for me

54 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

1. Little weird you're worried but

2. I legit forgot and thought I swapped off

3. Until late day usually by votes are for science

Speaking of which

##Vote Elemina

Basically he sees that I'm right and decides to take the opportunity to CFD me. Why? It doesn't seem genuine and he doesn't even wait for the catch up. After NANA flipping scum LOOK at this.

1 minute ago, Shattiel said:

If you could quote some stuffs and expand on this otherwise I'll just dismiss it as you in a death tunnel with a red lens on

I just did in my catch up for a bit but give me some time and I'll try to go more in depth.

While I look that shit up:

Orihime, you town read me. Yet, people have been attacking me left and right and I don't believe you've ever commented on me (iirc) afterwards nor have you really defended your read on me. Why is that?

1 hour ago, Orihime said:

Let's see assuming those 2 wagons are town I suppose Donald seems likely scum although that makes my Omega read seem shady. *clicks tongue*
I'll take a closer look at Naana but ehhh.
Dya Donald make sense.

hm? 

@Orihime can you walk me through how you did this wagonomics? What makes Evan Donald special from other people who voted the town wagons? And omega?

8 minutes ago, Shattiel said:

Can we move this game to mu 

I'm annoyed I can't check interactions with iso

Check players' activity on their profile.  It's basically an iso for most of us I assume.

On 6/17/2018 at 7:46 PM, Vi-astra said:

(i made this for fun as a joke no actual insult intended)

Reveal hidden contents

da534522ae5e075a94a9b787142b4371.png

• 426a11d5c33f1c870d7c6b9728971776.png

d060689c07dd7bbd9e380dc6be50d5b5.png

c95278db14f4e27ae1a578feb548bbf3.png

what do you mean orihime's opinions wouldn't have been beneficial for scum to have? scum fake ed1 reads all the time to look actively protown. that statement feels easy to make and rubs me in a scummy way

orihime's comment @ wolfy here is weird

everything else from like the first few pages are NAI earlygame content. john reading refa scum off his jokepost is whatever. the wolfy scumread of refa for the same reason is also whatever except i like it better because it is a fair point after refa disappeared but in his defense the game was moving fast RIGHT at daystart which is something we're not used to at SF here (we tend to have slower daystarts and more wallposts). "33 minutes ago" is uh, A LONG TIME to us SFers; i wouldn't have gotten on refa unless it'd been at least 2 or 3 hours.

elemina content is fillery when he starts repeating his questions. and asking someone for their own self-meta is ALSO REALLY BAD like imagine me asking SB "hey how do you play your D1s usually?" and expecting to believe his answer without looking into past games or (better) getting a second opinion from someone else?

however refa's read on omega is weird cuz i thought omega just always posts jokes like that (the "hey <user> get in wolfchat i'm lonely"-type jokes) but maybe i'm just not seeing something there. right now my read on omega is null.

I don't want this post to get too wally ##vote elemina this is the closest I have to a scumread, will elaborate on refa in a second

He votes me for repeating my questions, for asking for self-meta from Animal, and also uses a buzz word 'rubs me the wrong way' with me saying that Ori wouldn't make that read as scum. (I'm wrong now, she was town reading her partner) His reasoning is weak.

On 6/17/2018 at 7:57 PM, Vi-astra said:

I would rather ask a different player for someone else's meta for the best results

He's trying to hold on to it.

On 6/17/2018 at 11:28 PM, Vi-astra said:

OK I GUESS i'm not scumreading shinori. but i'm not townreading him yet either. as for naana i don't think alpha's "let's wait for them to post" is bad on its own but the fact it comes after all of the shit naana has caught it feels like it kinda lagged on. but i was thinking the same thing cuz i thought the issue was that naana just hasn't hasn't had the chance to elaborate on anything and less that they seemed like flakescum but now that i'm actually reading the thread this kinda looks like flakescum <______< im dumb

He's wishy washy here agreeing to ALPHA MALES's 'let's wait for nana to post' because it's beneficial to him as scum (him scum nana scum)

On 6/17/2018 at 11:30 PM, Vi-astra said:

I'm still scumreading elemina, I'm not voting naana because a vote there right now would be useless until laterday 

He holds on to it stubbornly and doesn't really try to understand me further from there. I mean I think I squashed his points but he doesn't really talk to me in depth but is fine with the scum read on me still.

On 6/18/2018 at 12:07 AM, Vi-astra said:

naana realtalk if you're town and don't want to play the game you can just sub out. i don't mean this in a jerky way i mean this in a real way

This and further quotes are frustration with his scum partner. If they were un-aligned he wouldn't have really continued that convo for so long. A townie would say 'yo sub out if you can't do shit' and leave it at that.

On 6/18/2018 at 12:11 AM, Vi-astra said:

if you're not going to play the game what's the point.......

Unnecessary.

On 6/18/2018 at 12:13 AM, Vi-astra said:

yes?

i'm just saying if naana is scum they're not helping their team. if they're town they're not helping their team either. i just don't really get the point of being in the game if you aren't going to participate at all.

On 6/18/2018 at 12:15 AM, Naana said:

hounding vi over this is not very pro town, js.

Nana posting this to avoid any further scum v scum interaction being revealed to the public. 

On 6/18/2018 at 12:16 AM, Vi-astra said:

why are you so confident they're frozen

Why is he arguing down a read without really having a solid read himself and isn't trying to determine his slot's alignment but rather trying to save it and push it to post content

On 6/18/2018 at 12:18 AM, Vi-astra said:

okay but if you don't want to play the game whats the point?????????????????????????of being in the game

Unnecessary.

On 6/18/2018 at 12:19 AM, Vi-astra said:

that's not what i'm trying to say though

On 6/18/2018 at 12:20 AM, Vi-astra said:

also like forgive me i've never played a game here with rules like that but i was just legitimately confused

On 6/18/2018 at 12:24 AM, Vi-astra said:

well actually... i don't think i should continue
my mental health has been really bad and i'm coming off like a jerk even when i'm not trying to 

Ok here is where the bull shit starts. He's made a mess and the only way he can salvage his slot is leave and give it a fresh start ALA LASER GUY.

On 6/18/2018 at 12:26 AM, Vi-astra said:

you just told me to piss off like 5 minutes ago

On 6/18/2018 at 12:36 AM, Vi-astra said:

i'm sorry. i think i'm not in the mindset for mafia right now. i think. i just need to step away

BS

16 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

I didn't want to break the rules again but I'm getting a sub and I can't really answer any more questions right now I apologize

I really appreciate being invited to this game it was really really cool being invited and I wanted to say thanks for that my mental health is just really bad I had a ptsd breakdown last night and the way I've been responding to everyone I just think I need to distance myself from the game but it's not anyone's fault I just... yeah 

BS but has to respectfully out now

11 hours ago, LaserGuy said:

Magnificence, john carter, wolfy, shinori, evan, shattiel, alpha male, elemina all look okay to me. Not liking trump, orihime, SB, shinori. Lead wagons are both on shitposters and I have no idea if that's AI for either of them. 

##Vote: Donald Trump

Laserguy comes in (he's a really awesome guy he just came into a scum slot dang it why laser guy) votes TOWN. Yet avoids Nana/AM by saying they are shit posters. Not as much meat with my read on LaserGuy as he's more experienced but currently he isn't voting scum and doesn't want to look at the leading wagons as it would not be good for his scum win con. Mostly VIA scummed it up for him.

hey can we please stop fucking personally insulting me i have been playing mafia for 8 fucking years fuck off elemina