Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

17 hours ago, Ginko said:

@Tybrosion @Rezzy @Zelgius @Silver-Haired Maiden grab salt shaker, grab your crackers and get ready!!

We are going to do this again right?

#WeFightForFriends

You know, I think this will be the first VG where I can actually give people my Zelgius without causing issues with VG candidate choice. That's quite a while.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I haven't decided on a team yet, but more generally speaking, Marth would seem by far the more convenient option.

6 minutes ago, Johann said:

I agree with this, totally. Kind of underwhelming to get a Bladetome and not get to use it.

Yeah, I included Cecilia as a sort of what-if. Marth was my primary intention.
And speaking of wolf tomes, it would have helped their popularity if Gronnwolf wasn’t locked to a five-stars Rhajat and a limited Robin and Blárwolf wasn’t locked to a limited Ursula.

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

Anyway, it's been a year since the first Brave banner, I wonder how many people have acquired most or all of the Brave heroes since then, even if unintentionally. The original banner was most unkind to me but I've since acquired so many more of them thanks to their appearances on Legendary banners.

Spent 15 orbs on the initial CYL banner which got me Roy, and then free-picked Lyn. Ike showed up in the 1st anniversary hero fest. Then Lancina in the March legendary banner.

Have picked up a duplicate Roy and Lancina since, just as random pity-breakers. Figures that the two I actively want more copies of have never turned up more than once (and technically never for Lyn).

Y'know who I have to thank for breaking the pity rate on the legendary banner?  Veronica.  Without her, I wouldn't have been able to finish off that batch of chain challenges.

So let it be known that I'm going to use my -Atk Veronica to mete out justice!  Or something.

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Meeting only one TA Raven mage will make it nearly impossible for 3 colorless units to win. It's less frustrating than in the past, since you get free retries which makes it less likely to lose a multiplier. 

I think that’s just a theoretical weakness, mine has 42 res and 38 hp and distant def,  I think you’d need in the higher 60s of attack to one shot her or 49 speed to double her, which after sacrificing your A skill I don’t see happening.

3 hours ago, Lemmy said:

I think that’s just a theoretical weakness, mine has 42 res and 38 hp and distant def,  I think you’d need in the higher 60s of attack to one shot her or 49 speed to double her, which after sacrificing your A skill I don’t see happening.

I usually get around in such situations, saw many complains here in the past though. 

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I usually get around in such situations, saw many complains here in the past though. 

Seeing this reminds me that I maybe don't want to keep Brave Lyn as my lead. I would think she and Veronica could punch through a raven, but probably best to use my Legendary Ephraim instead just to help others clear the colored quests. Maybe Fear the Rabbit would be better. More folks probably haven't played with her than Ephraim, but my Ephraim is definitely the stronger stand alone unit of the two. Or maybe Frederick would be good. Depends on how likely armors are to run about. He crushes them good. Decisions Decisions.

2 hours ago, Book Bro said:

Going with Ike because best FE lord should win everything. If he loses I'll go with either Lyn or Celica.

I'd like to way in this matter and say: "nope". One can do better then Ike.

Another one for Team Veronica. My Micaiah will be the lead as usual, so let me know if you want to add me to your Friend List (ID in signature).

Edited by Jave

5 hours ago, Book Bro said:

Going with Ike because best FE lord should win everything. If he loses I'll go with either Lyn or Celica.

I don't know about everything, but Ike definitely is the best and should win at least one more time. ^^

If he loses though, I'll go Ephraim. If he loses as well...I dunno. I guess Celica.

Probably going to post here a few more times even during the shit storm.

My R1 predictions:

Ike wins just like last year

Ephraim wins because of multiplier BS

Celica wins because of fresh new alt & anti Lyn

Veronica wins because of massive fan favorite & anti 3DS

Had to choose between Lyn and Hector. Given actual strength of team doesn't matter anymore I decided go with later. Hector should give me feathers 

And thus: Hector > Lyn >Veronica > Roy > Ike > Lucina. 

If somehow I will have to choose between Celica and Ephraim I will just fold and leave without doing anything. 

Edited by Tenzen12

I change my mind, both Veronica and Celica need more SP so I can complete their skill set so I'll be supporting them. Veronica needs it more badly because she doesn't have enough for close counter yet whereas Celica almost has enough for gale force. 

7 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Best FE lord hasn't been in a VG even once

This guy gets it. 

18 hours ago, Jave said:

Another one for Team Veronica. My Micaiah will be the lead as usual, so let me know if you want to add me to your Friend List (ID in signature).

I sent you a friend request. 

Edited by Icelerate

I'm torn because they're all great choices (which should be obvious since most of us voted for them).

Initially I was leaning towards Veronica for the underdog pick, but I'm starting to wonder if she's actually got a lot more followers than I expected...

I guess I could swap to Celica maybe?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Veronica has been trolling me with a [+Atk, -Spd] copy and a [+Spd, -Atk] copy as the only ones that I've pulled.

Celica is out of the running for me because (1) my first copy of her was -Atk, (2) at one point I had pulled twice as many copies of Amelia from the banner as I had pulled Celica, and (3) I really wish I didn't have to spend so many of my orbs on red since I am content waiting for them to appear on Legendary Hero banners later and really only needed Ephraim for this week's Arena.

And really, this year's banner simply hasn't liked me very much with the rather large number of pity breakers I got compared to focus characters.

I really, really want to side with Veronica, but I might have to go with Lyn to try to get revenge for last year. I still want the Ike vs. Lyn finals that we didn't get.