April 4th, FEH Channel Announced! (8:30 PT ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow; we'll have the FEH Channel Tomorrow? That is quite unexpected; I was expecting it to be a bit before the update.

But hey, I like it more that way xD.

So the 4 in the April Fools video meant 4th, rather than 4 days, like was guessed, kekeeeee~

Sooner than I thought~ Just PLEASE demotions be in here. I expect it will mainly be about L!Roy's thing but if we could just have a half minute dedicated to demotions, that would be swell.

I expect L!Roy blessings info and hopeful for mass demotion.

Other things I expect is maybe a new game mode to be added because that’s when they added Grand Conquest and please IS... give us a skill shop and a way to merge units.

This is where they announce that FEH is also getting the collab with Dragalia Lost. It actually makes sense that this is where they'd announce it too. Iirc, that collab was announced in Dragalia Lost's own news video and with the upcoming FEH Channel being 16 minutes (which is longer than FEH Channels usually have been nowadays.....i think), it makes sense that if FEH was also going to do a collab with Dragalia, this is where they'd announce it.

Great. Time for them to announce more stuff that people will ultimately just call "disappointing". Seriously, it's like clockwork how often those reactions come up after every single Feh Channel.

But I digress, hoping for some good stuff. Probably a little too early for them to reveal what the next hero banner will be. I'm guessing much of that 14 minute runtime will be tied to a new mode or something.

I decided to organize a tier list of my expectations.

High tier expectations (entries with an asterisk are ones I expect won't be in the broadcast itself but be revealed in an update notification we read on the same night detailing Version 3.4)

• GHB Rotation 3.
  • GHB Rotation 2 gets Abyssal maps awarding accessories
  • GHB Elite Quests get reran alongside new GHB Rotation 3 quests. The Third rotation quests demand that you clear the maps using heroes blessed with the new line of blessings. 
  • Feh is still adorable.
  • Preview of next New Heroes banner (but the proper trailer detailing skills may not go live on the same day). This new banner also includes an alt.
  • *A revamp of some kind for Tap Battle 
  • An accessories shop, or some streamlined way of obtaining old accessories.
  • *A new way to obtain dragonflowers (possibly dragonflowers appearing as a reward in an existing mode)

Mid Tier expectations (AKA: makes sense but they probably won't do it Tier)

• Legendary Banners now have 16 units instead of 12 starting in April
  • Something something Legendary Roy (what are people talking about...?)
  • A new PvE mode.
  • A new currency is introduced for...something, and is confirmed to be obtained from the above mentioned new mode.
  • Arena Assault is updated to require only five battles. My guess is that you're still allowed to do seven in total, and the game takes only the five highest scores, or gives you some method of choosing a different opposing team once or twice in a single streak when it looks too difficult
  • Some quality of life summoning tweak that either makes a certain type of banner more appealing to spend orbs on, or reduces the risk or cost of being pity broken by a non-focus unit.
  • New Blessed Gardens maps for the new line of blessings, giving them some PvE application beyond doubling EXP/SP gains.
  • Hero Fest Banner for Golden Week.

Low tier expectations (AKA:Setting yourself up for disappointment Tier)

• mass demotion of existing 5 star units
  • mass injection of more passive skills onto existing 3-4 star units. These will primarily include exotic skills that don't warrant being rarer than top tier passives such as Distant Counter, Wrath, etc. The intention naturally being to increase the supply of existing fodder and make 3-4 star units more valuable to own.
  • a new way to obtain older, limited (seasonal units)
  • HM cap increase
  • Double HM awarded in all instances where the game awards double SP, including Double SP weekend, blessings, and bonus unit scenarios.
  • Clearing a Hero's Heroic Ordeal unlocks an infernal version that always awards the maximum of 40 dragonflowers. 

Meme expectations

• Golden Orbs??? What do they DO!?

Edit: Neglected to include GHB Elite 2 Abyssal maps and Hero Fest predictions to Top and Mid Tier respectively.

Edited by Glennstavos

Now oh now please mass demote! Don't crush my hopes the way the reinforcements they added to the Flame Barrel in FE12 which FE3 didn't have crushed my forces (just speaking of what I was just doing).

And if the next NH is mentioned, may it not be Tellius or TMS, contrary to whatever hints have appeared that it might be the former. I've but 150 to give to it.

I would like them to demote skills like Death Blow, Fury, Desperation, TA, and QR on existing units in the 4* pool so we have multiple sources of obtaining these skills at the 4* level.

Don't expect them to actually do it but I would be a happy camper if they did.

I was thinking of doing all the April monthly stratum quests to do a full circle on the legendary banner, but I guess the smart thing to do would be to wait now, huh?

My hope is that the new mode is fairly simple and doesn't require much time commitment since I'm not looking to spend more time on FEH. If it's a low-effort alternate method to get grails, all the better because my grail income is effectively zero.

That'll be after I come home from class! Nice, I won't miss it even despite class. ^^ Though it'll also be very late for me because US eastern time zone. But oh well, I'll still see it!

Hopefully this announces Dragalia characters coming later to complete that colab! That'd be neat.

Edited by Anacybele

While I do hope we get some 1st gen demotions, I wouldn't expect too much. It's probably safe to say Hector and Takumi are never demoting (you know why).

Edited by Jave

1 minute ago, Jave said:

While I do hope we get some 1st gen demotions, I would expect too much. It's probably safe to say Hector and Takumi are never demoting (you know why).

All the more reason they should. Takumi technically is available at 4* for newcomers, it wouldn't be that hard to put him into the pool like that. It still costs 20k feathers to upgrade for the Close Counter, Hector could work the same way.

Oh yeah, my biggest hope besides that Dragalia colab is that Freddy gets his Armored Axe from FE Warriors and finally his turn at a refine! Though I'd expect it to just be Frederick's Axe in English as it is in the Warriors localization. I prefer calling it the Armored Axe, but I just at least want it to be the same axe design-wise. Why give him anything else anyway when Koei handed IS something for him? :P

200px-Frederick's_Axe_(FEW).png?version=

This thing looks AMAZING too, come on, IS!

Edited by Anacybele

My hopes

- No dragalia collab

- New mode utilizing the new type of blessing Roy and future legendary heroes have

- CLEANING THE SUMMONING POOL in a major way.  This has been discussed in general discussion, but I concur that all launch units should be 3-4 star and that includes Taco and Hector

- I like the idea already stated of a way to earn more merges, without having to pull more copies

- New GHB elite quests

- A huge massive astronomical orb bonus for golden week!

Anyways nothing weird or interesting about my hopes pretty much what many are hoping for.  I've learned long ago not to get my hopes up as far as channel but I'll try to watch anyways.

For the record since a couple of people have mentioned it, I have nothing against  a Dragalia collab. In fact I do hope they mention it to see if I will pull or not. I'm quite indifferent to the DL characters so it all depends on how they are as units.

Well I'll be asleep for it.

I could see the new mode and Roy's effect taking close to a quarter, with the update taking the next quarter. I don't think Golden week was mentioned in the Feh channel from last April, so I actually doubt it'll be in there (Unless it's in April this year).