Reddit Leak Thread (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't they also say that Sothis would be romance-able?

Like....how? 

"I love you pre-pubescent sounding ancient talking voice in my head"

"And I've come to adore you as well, mortal"

Actually you know what never mind, I'd pay full price to see that.

2 hours ago, Darthkeeper said:

People are asking those question they're either going unanswered or getting a "idk", which makes sense according to his other claims. While one's like "how hard is it" and "what does 'subpar' mean, are pretty subjective, especially since they're getting their info from in sources. 

What's so wrong about being concerned about the story? It seems interesting, and people like stories and characters. Half of what makes Fire Emblem appealing is the characters. Especially after the trainwreck Fates was, people are even more concerned.

Fire Emblem is a turn-based strategy game. I like to know more information about what am I going to be going for about 70% of my playthrough. He's putting himself on the line, he should know more than "I don't know" than some of his other responses.

It's nice to be concerned about the story however the game is more than just a Visual Novel. There should be more than a "dark, mature story" with characters that go through hardships to entice people in order to play the game.

1 hour ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Like....how? 

That wouldn't be surprising, and remember Nowi ? I dunno if 'voice in your head' is actually the worst offender.

(But hey, I agree, it'd be fun. :p)

2 hours ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Like....how? 

I think Thani means that Sothis will eventually gets out of Byleth's head or w/e.

What is realy funny is that i can totaly see IS giving you a option to S-support Sothis , i mean they literally added  a 'Shiping" option in Heroes.

9 hours ago, User name said:

What is realy funny is that i can totaly see IS giving you a option to S-support Sothis , i mean they literally added  a 'Shiping" option in Heroes.

It'd be weird as heck but yeah, I guess I could see that....if not for the fact that she's probably an ancestor of his or something.

Byleth's bound to have a special heritage after all.

Edited by TheDreamReturns

14 hours ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Like....how? 

Even if Thani made this up, if Sothis ends up being recruitable I fully expect IS to give her an S-support. 

12 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Even if Thani made this up, if Sothis ends up being recruitable I fully expect IS to give her an S-support. 

I almost wouldn't blame them at this point, pedos have money too.

If that's an option I can totally see it being cut from the English version.

12 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Yet they didn't do that with others similar before but you're probably joking maybe? I doubt anything's getting removed.

29 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Yeah, just like how the S-supports with Nowi, Nyx, Sakura, Elise, and all the 2nd gen characters from those games were removed.

32 minutes ago, Florete said:

Yeah, just like how the S-supports with Nowi, Nyx, Sakura, Elise, and all the 2nd gen characters from those games were removed.

Good Point.

@Dorothea Joestar Arnold I was partially joking, but I DID forget about the other ones. Not sure how.

Edited by TheDreamReturns

Sup, I just wanted to correct two misconceptions that have been used to debunk this leak.

The first is the idea that Thani said that the academy would be abandoned partway through the game. This comes from a misinterpretation of a post where Thani said that part 2 will focus less on the academy than part 1 does. It has then been used to argue against the leak on the basis that IS wouldn't make all these mechanics for the academy just to abandon them partway through. Less focus is however not the same thing as no focus, and Thani confirmed in another post that the Academy will be important for the entirety of the game.

The other misconception is that the leak says Hilda and Lorentz are Claude's retainers, which has been used to disprove the leak since their twitter bios don't mention anything of the sort. Thani did refer to Lorentz and Hilda as Claude's "retainers" (note the quotation marks), but later clarified that only Hubert is a literal retainer and Lorentz and Hilda are more like close friends.

Also, all these posts come from the same thread and the same day, so this wasn't added later as a response official reveals.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Edited by Druplesnubb

All of a sudden they change their word after over emphasizing they were sorry not buying this while this make a bit more sense I'll wait for the unknown character reveals before I start believing a little bit thankfully it won't be a long wait to find out about one on the weekend coming.

I read they also said 90% of it is credible so a bunch of stuff is probably fake on some details.

(my personal guess for the 10% wrong is the strangely huge amount of bi optons and the characters in questions if not all of them, the change portrait for every promotion and Lysitheas backstory because it sounds way too fanficish to just this one character).

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if all of it turns out to be true, given that the very disappointing-sounding GoT leaks I read awhile back turned to be 100% accurate, and what we've seen so far generally supports this persons claims. 

I have mixed feelings about that, given that I like a lot of the claims, but think other bits sound pretty bad. 

Edited by EJ107

I posted this in a reddit thread and figured that I should leave it here too.

https://imgur.com/LmFSUF1

This is Thani’s comment about Ferdinand that was revealed to be true tonight. It was made 4 days prior to Ferdinand’s bio reveal.

We know Thani posted Rhea’s name on Gamefaqs before her reveal also.

It is still very possible that this leaker only knows very basic information about the characters and is making other stuff up. So definitely don’t believe it all until we know more.

6 minutes ago, Jakalak said:

I posted this in a reddit thread and figured that I should leave it here too.

https://imgur.com/LmFSUF1

This is Thani’s comment about Ferdinand that was revealed to be true tonight. It was made 4 days prior to Ferdinand’s bio reveal.

We know Thani posted Rhea’s name on Gamefaqs before her reveal also.

It is still very possible that this leaker only knows very basic information about the characters and is making other stuff up. So definitely don’t believe it all until we know more.

Very true I wish more people were cautious about this.

i should mention that GoT leaks also had a few false bits of info in them, but otherwise spot-on. But yeah, we should we wait. Ferdinand part was right, but it seems coincidental. Need more leaks being true to prove it

Edited by redlight

If Ferdinand confirms anything is that ThaniBomb definitely knows things, the Rhea thing was sort confirmation but Ferdinand proves it, how much Thani knows is now up for debate, but I'm willing to bet at least a fair bit. Let's wait for "Setes"'s bio on Saturday now.

5 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

If Ferdinand confirms anything is that ThaniBomb definitely knows things, the Rhea thing was sort confirmation but Ferdinand proves it, how much Thani knows is now up for debate, but I'm willing to bet at least a fair bit. Let's wait for "Setes"'s bio on Saturday now.

How do you know that "Setes" will be on Saturday ? Is there a list of upcoming character reveal somewhere ?

17 minutes ago, Myrlan said:

How do you know that "Setes" will be on Saturday ? Is there a list of upcoming character reveal somewhere ?

There's no list it's just that he and the sword Lady are really the only real relevant characters left to show till we finally go into unknown territory with characters outside the 3 houses. For me I think we might get the sword lady next before him since we have no new knights of Seiros characters yet and they gotta fill in that section a bit.

Honnestly I'm not believing it but it's more like hoping it's a fake, I really dislike some story elements mentionned (on the darker story tone, many deaths, etc. I'm very sensitive and am not good at all when people we bond with are forced to die TT^TT)

Kinda crossing fingers hoping it's a fake leak until we have confirmation about Setes UAU

58 minutes ago, Myrlan said:

To add to what was said, the current pattern is a student from each house on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Then someone who's not a student on Saturday. Right now, there aren't many non-students that we know of, so Saturday should be interesting regardless.

On 17/05/2019 at 11:29 PM, TheDreamReturns said:

Like....how? 

Uh oh Sothis would be Byleth's pixie dream loli girl. 

Byleth saw Sothis in their dreams and she came true! Cheesiest love story ever.

Also for now, I believe the leak. Everything the leaker mentioned is true. Claude's retainer was not stated at all, could easily be Hilda. 

1 hour ago, Mylady said:

Also for now, I believe the leak. Everything the leaker mentioned is true. Claude's retainer was not stated at all, could easily be Hilda. 

I'm personally not convinced yet, but I got the bib on standby just in case I need to eat some words. :P: