• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Thanks.

RIP everybody. xD

Those poor villagers. XD
Did you recruit the mage, at least?

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, I see! Thanks! ^^

Then to answer your question: the mask is the only thing they have in common, though even then, Christophorus' mask can change colors from black to white and back which also changes her speech pattern and personality.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yes, I did. Thankfully. My favorite character design so far, although she really loves killing her enemies.

I see! That's good!
She was the one who caused at least three resets, because I couldn't get her away from the armor knights in time.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ah, I see! Thanks! ^^

Then to answer your question: the mask is the only thing they have in common, though even then, Christophorus' mask can change colors from black to white and back which also changes her speech pattern and personality.

So this Christophorus isn't the blue butterfly?

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So this Christophorus isn't the blue butterfly?

Oh, you meant the butterfly. I thought you meant the girl with the black mask. My bad!

The blue butterfly is concentrated Night energy and can be found wherever fiends gather.
They also bring black letters to Arnice, usually orders from her "Guide".
The butterflies' connection to the Eternal Night (thus the Nightlord, king of all demons), and the fact that they bring these letters to Arnice is a hint at her "Guide"'s true identity.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Can't wait until I end up disliking her and everyone gets mad at me

Then you will truely become my mortal enemy

@DragonFlames @twilitfalchion If ch4 is still the same as in the old version, then prepare for some awesomeness. Difficult awesomeness, but awesomeness nonetheless

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

@DragonFlames @twilitfalchion If ch4 is still the same as in the old version, then prepare for some awesomeness. Difficult awesomeness, but awesomeness nonetheless

If I can make it past 3x without any of the villagers or Mage-chan dying, then I'm looking forward to it! XD

The good news: I passed my math test! The bad news-that's about all I can say. Man, I did so badly... 17/33 is unacceptable. Thank goodness I'll get a retest and that I got 90% on my first two tests...

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Good Luck, both of you!

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

The good news: I passed my math test! The bad news-that's about all I can say. Man, I did so badly... 17/33 is unacceptable. Thank goodness I'll get a retest and that I got 90% on my first two tests...

Sorry about that. I'm sure you'll do better on the retest!

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Do your best, Benice!
I believe in you!