Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Yeah! I'm thinking of promoting Wolf, because he has been really useful. Though Phelix is also a good candidate...

And did this hack really make me call Cavs "useful" and "good"? Me, Draggy, who usually benches these guys the first chance he gets?
What the heck is this world coming to? XD

Yeah, both Wolf and Phelix have been amazing. The only unit I'd say is kind of not as useful for me is Edmund, because his movement is so poor. Everyone else moves ahead while he kind of hangs back and doesn't really do much.

Although Ferris has been helpful as well, which is more than I can usually say for the archers in the FE games I've played.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, both Wolf and Phelix have been amazing. The only unit I'd say is kind of not as useful for me is Edmund, because his movement is so poor. Everyone else moves ahead while he kind of hangs back and doesn't really do much.

Although Ferris has been helpful as well, which is more than I can usually say for the archers in the FE games I've played.

Yeah, Edmund has been pretty bad for me, too. He was alright early on, because he could capture some of the Mercs for their swords, but during the boat map, his tankiness really didn't do anything for me, so he's the first candidate for the bench.
The other being Olson. Granted, his ability to rescue-drop-Canto was useful in 3x, but as a combat unit, he's really meh.

And Ferris has been really good for me, too, same with Chloe and Rem (a Thief that can fight... never thought I'd see the day XD).

I know this sounds silly, but watching YouTube and seeing others accomplish what I'm trying to do with ease makes me feel odd Like, I'm not blaming them, just wondering what I'm doing wrong.

I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Edited by lightcosmo

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

3 deaths later, I'm now 6/14! Making strides!

Hey, 'gratz! Bet you'll finish to tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Why you shouldn't play Super Thracia. This is chapter 3 btw.

Only 9 AS? Weak. Super Thracia 2 EZ pls buff

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Hey, 'gratz! Bet you'll finish to tomorrow!

Thank you, but it'll take a bit more than that. I know I have a looking way to go before I can complete it that quickly. It means alot to here positive reassurance, though!

With the 3D Mario craze still in the air, i've modified some of my opinions after thinking about it.

And so, i have spoken:

3d-super-mario-games-1601093639.png

Anyways, look forward to my tierlist on each of Galaxy 1's Galaxies.

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

And my laptop decided to reboot itself for no reason, meaning I have to do 3x all over again.

What.
The.
Actual.
F***?

tenor.gif?itemid=14019029

@twilitfalchion @DragonFlames Ch3x wasn't that bad. Not easy, but not super tough, either. Only had to retry once due to an oversight and an archer sniping a villager.

If you play very aggresively the enemy shouldn't even be able to enter the village proper 😉

Edited by Shrimperor

It's time to go to the convention. I don't feel like to go because weather sucks right now, but I paid money for two days, so I have to visit it on one day at least. I have no idea what will await me since it's a mass event where multiple tenthousand people should come, so this will be a big surprise. Just will look out for some goodies; maybe a Persona or Atelier figure at best. Falcom stuff won't be offered for sure unfortunately.