Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Interdimensional Observer @lightcosmo if I equip two of the same auto-attacks weapon for Skells, can I dual wield? Or will the game treat them as two separate weapons?

TBH, I've never tried this, as I only use skell to grind ares 90 materials, and flying, which doesnt require combat.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Gimme Jugdral Collecter's Edition and i will buy it, even if i will probably not play FE4 again haha

''Shrimpy vs. Peak Kaga - Berwick Saga Finale!'' If i decide to record the final Berwick map and upload it on youtube

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

TBH, I've never tried this, as I only use skell to grind ares 90 materials, and flying, which doesnt require combat.

How the fuck did you do the Zu Phrag fight then?

*Is having pre final dungeon anxiety*

xD

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, good luck, Shrimpy!

thanks!

8 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I would buy it, if FE5's gameplay is fixed to some extent.

now that's something i am willing to play 'again'

Just now, Shrimperor said:

xD

Relatable.gif
XD

Speaking of anxieties, in EOU2, I'm currently double, no TRIPLE-checking my equipment, Grimoires, and skill distribution to make absolutely sure I'm ready for the next boss.

21 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why are Gaius and Asugi the same person? I mean I read that Tharja and Rhajat were like reincarnations or something but again....

I would say the term you're looking for is "expy".

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Well...

Spoiler

Chapter 14 is the penultimate map.

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nintendo fans be like.

"Nintendo are the masters of inconvenience. Significant enough to complain about but not significant enough to be an objective dealbreaker" -something I saw on Twitter

Isn't that what happened with Mario All Stars 3D? They took three ROMs, made the most token, minimum-effort improvements, put them with their respective emulators on a cartdrige, then charged a full 60 bucks for the 10 minutes it took them to do it.

Everyone complained and then proceeded to buy it because muh nostalgia I guess.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Speaking of anxieties, in EOU2, I'm currently double, no TRIPLE-checking my equipment, Grimoires, and skill distribution to make absolutely sure I'm ready for the next boss.

When you spend more time in menu than in Battles

xD

Well, alot of time in FE, Battles are won or lost in Battle preps, where you have prepared your every move already

Also it's very hard to leave the prep screen with this music playing xD

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

wtf news of the day

Hard pass for me. If I wanted to play a NES game, I'd rather play Mario, or Mega Man, or something that has actually aged well, which this hasn't.

Quoted from the store page: "Meet Marth and recruit some of the most beloved Fire Emblem characters in their 8-bit glory as you play through all 25 chapters of this classic Famicom tactical role-playing game, localized and released for the first time in North America—for a limited time."

Both the digital and physical are limited. Oi.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Quoted from the store page: "Meet Marth and recruit some of the most beloved Fire Emblem characters in their 8-bit glory as you play through all 25 chapters of this classic Famicom tactical role-playing game, localized and released for the first time in North America—for a limited time."

Both the digital and physical are limited. Oi.

Together we ride!

Until march, that is, then i will have to leave everyone behind.

-Marth

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

When you spend more time in menu than in Battles

xD

Yep. XD

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Well, alot of time in FE, Battles are won or lost in Battle preps, where you have prepared your every move already

Same thing in Etrian Odyssey, really.
Winning or losing a boss fight depends on how well your team is equipped to take on the boss. Does your team have good synergy? A solid strategy to take on everything they might throw at you? Backup plans for when your main strat fails? That kind of stuff.
Really, I think it'd be more accurate to say that winning or losing in EO starts right at the beginning of the game when you make your team. XD

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Isn't that what happened with Mario All Stars 3D? They took three ROMs, made the most token, minimum-effort improvements, put them with their respective emulators on a cartdrige, then charged a full 60 bucks for the 10 minutes it took them to do it.

Everyone complained and then proceeded to buy it because muh nostalgia I guess.

Yep. Also, it's Mario, which is like the safest video game franchise ever.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also it's very hard to leave the prep screen with this music playing xD

Go on, do it. The map also uses a kickass theme. You can use that to cope.

8 m inutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yup, i know!

Reveal hidden contents

I do wonder how the final map will be like.

If i have to guess, we are gonna finally coup Volcens ass

Well, only one way to find out. Leave the prepscreen! C'mon, Shrimpman, you can do it!

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

As a certain Berwick boss said: War doesn't wait for you to get ready, solder!

Pfah... What third-rate drama are they pulling these lines from?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Yep. Also, it's Mario, which is like the safest video game franchise ever.

True enough. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Mario as much as the next guy, but... I won't lie, it rather frustrates me to know that Nintendo profited off of putting three ROMs on a cartdrige. That's just wrong.

...Though I'm not sure if it's more or less wrong than what happened with Mario Royale... Both are up there, I'd say.

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I don't remember the name but it was Unforgettable.

10/10 why is everyone better at puns than me

Ahh, I read that one... I can't say I really enjoyed it. It reopened some Old Wounds of mine. There are better things to read under the Lamplight, I think.

7 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I don't remember the name but it was Unforgettable.

I don't know who the composer is, but he's very strong and reliable. His music hits like a Thunderclap. He really wants to Vie for the best composer award.

Edited by Benice