Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Ah, so I'm not the only one.

Yeah, the game keeps giving me Giants of everything except Megalance lmao. In my quest to pull one, I ended up getting Adenine on Rex and Vale on Zeke. However, Rex was kinda getting oversaturated with Wind Rare Blades so I used an Overdrive Protocol to swap Adenine over to Zeke and used another one to swap Vale over to Rex.

Since we're both doing playthroughs and seem to be roughly at the same spot in the story (I'm on Ch.6, haven't gone to Tantal yet), I think it'd be neat if we compare our Rare Blade sets.

Rex

• Roc
  • Wulfric
  • Perceval
  • Vale
  • Newt
  • Finch

Nia

• Godfrey
  • Boreas
  • Azami
  • Nim
  • Sheba
  • Vess
  • Crosette

Morag

• Perun
  • Kora
  • Ursula (yes I've already started her quest)
  • Dahlia
  • Corvin

Zeke

• Kasandra
  • Praxis
  • Adenine
  • Zenobia

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I continued with TH yesterday! I breezed through ch. 19 and 20, and I'm using different units, such as level 15 Dorothea, just for funsies. Oh, and I got Marianne into a master class this time! Cereal might also make it into Bow Knight.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Since we're both doing playthroughs and seem to be roughly at the same spot in the story (I'm on Ch.6, haven't gone to Tantal yet), I think it'd be neat if we compare our Rare Blade sets.

Aside from the story Blades, Rex has Wulfric and Nim, Nia has Finch, Vess, Kora, and Gorg, and Mòrag has Kasandra and Godfrey. Did you use the Core Crystals from the expansion pass? I didn't, which is probably why you have more Blades than I do unless I'm just unlucky. In fact, it seems the only random Blades you're missing are Electra, Agate, Gorg, Dagas, Floren, and KOS-MOS (and Herald and Theory for fixed Blades). I might use the DLC cores myself once I get Zeke.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

>Goes to do the Dino Drama challenge on the easiest Custom difficulty to permanently add Shulk and Fiora to the roster

>Dino Drama doesn't unlock until after the main story is complete

Ah. I see. And I'm going to assume I can't permanently add Elma to the roster until after the main story is done either. This is my fifth playthrough and I'm just now finding out.

Actually...:

"Uhhhh, well i found out that you can't actually get Shulk and Fiora until you beat the game. Technically, you do get them upon entering the Land of Challenge but you can't actually bring them out until you complete the Dino Drama challenge, which doesn't unlock until you complete the game.

Elma, on the other hand, can be obtained from Ch.6 and onwards as long as you have activated the Nopon Summons pt.2 from the DLC menu."

I never deleted the message log wherein you said this to me on April 10th of last year. I got Elma ASAP via Custom cheese with mandatory Corvin hit & run. I used her thoroughly, up to and including the final battle.

I'm thinking Finch is your spirit-Blade. I'm unsure what mine would be.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Just now, Sooks said:

In TH? Are you learning??

I didn't say that it worked. I was just tired of Annette get having 11 speed at level 28, so I decided to use Dorothea instead. I actually managed to get her into Mortal Savant in two chapters!

*Edit: I was wrong, she was level 22

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

I didn't say that it worked. I was just tired of Annette get having 11 speed at level 28, so I decided to use Dorothea instead. I actually managed to get her into Mortal Savant in two chapters!

*Edit: I was wrong, she was level 22

You got her from level 15 to level 30 in two chapters?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You got her from level 15 to level 30 in two chapters?

Sorry, Dorothea was level 22, Not Annette. Annette was 28, Dorothea was 22.

And my only other goal is to master Barbarossa for literally no reason at all!

Edited by Benice

I only finished the AM  route of TH.

I was working on VW, but I think I got kinda burnt out with all the stuff you have to do in between chapters. FE1 was a bit of a breath of fresh air in that regard. ^^;

27 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Did you use the Core Crystals from the expansion pass?

Yep. Can never hurt to have more, especially since I haven't gotten Legendary Cores from any other source at the moment.

Although in my quest to get that Giant Megalance, I've exhausted most of my supply. 4 Legendary, 13 Rare and like 2 Common Cores left.

27 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Actually...:

"Uhhhh, well i found out that you can't actually get Shulk and Fiora until you beat the game. Technically, you do get them upon entering the Land of Challenge but you can't actually bring them out until you complete the Dino Drama challenge, which doesn't unlock until you complete the game.

Elma, on the other hand, can be obtained from Ch.6 and onwards as long as you have activated the Nopon Summons pt.2 from the DLC menu."

I never deleted the message log wherein you said this to me on April 10th of last year. I got Elma ASAP via Custom cheese with mandatory Corvin hit & run. I used her thoroughly, up to and including the final battle.

I'm thinking Finch is your spirit-Blade. I'm unsure what mine would be.

Ah. I did say that didn't i? Considering the only time I've used the Legacy Blades in a playthrough was only through NG+, I guess I just completely forgot. Oops. Thanks for reminding me.

Guess I'll go get Elma then. Might give her to Zeke for the time being, I don't want Rex to have three Dark Blades right now, even if it doesn't actually matter who Elma goes with since she's not bound to anyone.

Edited by Armagon

Well now, beat the Baron on the first try, and I only got hit once.

Years ago this would've taken me LOTS of retries. Good to see I didn't got that rusty, or that I quickly got the hang of it again, hahaha...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

And my only other goal is to master Barbarossa for literally no reason at all!

Fair is fair, better Deadeye's nice.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Fair is fair, better Deadeye's nice.

Oh, I actually have no idea what skill it gets. I'm playing blind, so I just kinda...experiment.

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yep. Can never hurt to have more, especially since I haven't gotten Legendary Cores from any other source at the moment.

If you need another Legendary Core, I obtained one from the chest in Olethro Ruins, and at this point you should have enough Lockpicking to open it.

Thinking about it, it's a bit strange that you're concerned about Rex having too many Wind Blades when Mòrag has three out of five Ice Blades.

47 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Thinking about it, it's a bit strange that you're concerned about Rex having too many Wind Blades when Mòrag has three out of five Ice Blades.

Now that you mention it, you're right.

Hmmm. I think I'll have Perun and Adenine swap Drivers. Since I'm eventually giving Theory to Zeke as well, both Morag and Zeke will have two Ice Rare Blades each.

Edit: And now that I did that, I just realized that all of Norah's Rare Blades except Corvin are Healers. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing of course but I think I will now have Ursula and Newt swap places.

This is probably the most I've used Overdrive Protocols in any playthrough. Granted, this is my first proper playthrough since launch.

Edited by Armagon

It’s kinda odd that divine pulse lets you save units but you can’t at all change the enemies rng other than boosting your own hits, so a repeated crit of 25 would still happen...

That's how FE's RNG has worked for a long while. They load strings of RN's in advance, so resetting, rewinding, redoing doesn't change them since they're pre-ordained already. At least up to a certain amount.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

That's how FE's RNG has worked for a long while. They load strings of RN's in advance, so resetting, rewinding, redoing doesn't change them since they're pre-ordained already. At least up to a certain amount.

I’m guess I’m just used to gba fe where you can move your units around in a circle to fix it, haha

Just now, Sooks said:

I’m guess I’m just used to gba fe where you can move your units around in a circle to fix it, haha

Well, more like waste them up so the game is forced to load a new string. Though I think it does call them up one at a time after the initial string is used up.

2020121300223400-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4

She's technically not wrong but after playing Xenoblade X, this line comes off kinda weird because half of the Prone race are allies of humanity.

I guess using Prone was the easiest option tho since they are the most common foot soldier you face in X.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Crits really needs to be fixed in fe... *heavy sigh*

At least it's not Berwick where the amount of damage a crit does is completely random.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Crits really needs to be fixed in fe... *heavy sigh*

definetly agree, however at the same time crit based classed (Swordmaster, Zerkers, etc) and killer weapons need to stay relevant.

What i think is nerfing crits for everyone but those, tbh. Maybe 1.5x damage when not a Crit class or killer weapon