Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

23 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

I would say that most Archers in Fate use bows. It's just that the exceptions are the most famous characters.

Outside of Atlanta, Robin, Arash and Medusa's sisters, who actually uses Bows as their main/signature weapon?

Many of them use bows yeah, but it's not their signature weapon, so to say.

Unless FGO kept adding more of them, and i honestly don't care about FGO and even there i've seen more pics of guns and swords than actual bows

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Sylvis is cool and all, but is she

Caladbolg_Ufotable.gif

''I use Swords as an arrow'' cool?

One of the few times you actually use an Archer use a Bow in Fate, and even there he is shooting a sword lol

That person's definitely overcompensating for something, and I don't think it's just the crusty GIF.

@twilitfalchion happy birthday!

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hey, Canas is on his way there, give him time........

Tumblr: Image

Man, i remember when i first played through Blazing Blade and 

Spoiler

I got to the end and it said "Canas died" and i was like "bruhhhh".

It was my second ever Fire Emblem and i wasn't expecting some characters to die in their endings on account of it being a prequel.

Which granted, the only other FE7 character to have that happen to them is Karla but Hector Mode doesn't exist.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Even the strongest Archer of all (and cosidered one of the strongest Heroic Spirit if not the Strongest of them All) is Gilgamesh, who also spams swords lol

I mean, i guess they throw the swords in an arc. Hahahahahaahaha.

That reminds me

original.gif

34 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Considering he is shooting Heracles, who has 12 Lives, and King Arthur...

Nah, he isn't xD

12 lives? Heracles and King Arthur? Clearly anime itself is overcompensating for something...

/s please don't take me seriously, not again

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

original.gif

Pffffft... A classic.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Clearly anime itself is overcompensating for something...

Well, they are all fighting for the holy grail, if that helps any 😛

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

please don't take me seriously, not again

But i want to!

35 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Man, i remember when i first played through Blazing Blade and 

Reveal hidden contents

I got to the end and it said "Canas died" and i was like "bruhhhh".

It was my second ever Fire Emblem and i wasn't expecting some characters to die in their endings on account of it being a prequel.

Which granted, the only other FE7 character to have that happen to them is Karla but Hector Mode doesn't exist.

Spoiler

Yeah, BS was my first and Canas was the best of that run (and of all runs if you ask me), being the only reliable dragon option

So him dying was pretty dang harsh.

(Course best FF character also dies in the end, these games are trying to hurt me.)

Edited by Dayni

Well, they are all fighting for the holy grail, if that helps any 😛

Ahhh, now I get it. It's the anime adaptation of Monty Python.

But i want to!

Go ahead, then, but you know how it ended last time...

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Outside of Atlanta, Robin, Arash and Medusa's sisters, who actually uses Bows as their main/signature weapon?

Arjuna, Orion, Artemis, Tristan, Tawara Touta, Tomoe Gozen, William Tell, etc. Granted, they're from FGO, so you may not know about them. There are also servants that can be summoned in the Archer class, such as Karna and Heracles, who use bows.

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Except King Arthur is a girl

Is there an explanation of all the genderswapping beyond "the anime"?

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Except King Arthur is a girl

So we all know Fate takes male historical figures and such and turns them into women but are there any characters where it's the other way around? 

Edited by Armagon

26 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Is there an explanation of all the genderswapping beyond "the anime"?

If i have to guess why, it's because in the first draft of Fate (also known as Fate/Prototype), King Arthur was actually male, while Main Character was Female. Final Product had MC being Male, so i guess Arthur got changed to be also a romance target which is also my least fav. romance of the 3

Well, and anime, especially for the rest that followed lol.

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So we all know Fate takes male historical figures and such and turns them into women but are there any characters where it's the other way around? 

There isn't any i can think of lol

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

This whole place is a trip.

I'd make a meme if I could regarding the entire visit to Mira, but I don't have the means for memery.😅

And, as I mentioned it before several times, you likely picked up the Tri-Crecendo and Monolith Pens in the dressers in the one house here. Play them -and just them- together to create a Holy Grail. Then, play a Holy Grail with Japanese Rice Wine, buy the Uncooked Rice in the shop in Reverence and let it age 1 hour if you don't have any. 

The end result? Sacred Wine! This heals 500 HP, has a 100% chance of reviving fallen allies in battle, and never ages, ever. These facets make it one of the best healing Magnus in the game.

Later, you can upgrade to Deluxe Wasabi Roots, which are 880 HP heals and share the other two positive traits of Sacred Wine, but you won't get the Young Wasabi Root needed for that for quite a while.

Mizuti will be joining soon, and I believe they have a Holy Grail in their starting deck, but the Pens will let you make more Grails if that helps with the winemaking process.

10 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Difficult to give that title to Bramimond when he's in the same game as Monocle Man 1.

I now these many years later find Canas's gameplay "greatness" to be not so great, but as a character, yes I do so love him! A splendid scholarly nerd, without excessive gimmick, he is rather realistic in a good way.