• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

37 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well, that’s kind of you. Does he watch you play or something?

Well, we sometimes take turns, but I mostly just guide him, as he isnt great at strategy.

He just loves playing any game together with me. We are very very close, which I'm glad for.

And thanks! Xd

33 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Well this phase restores turnwheels, so I have 4 now.

I didn't remember that being the case, but that number should be fine anyway.

33 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Incidentally, can your battalion still attack if it has less than ten endurance but more than zero? I don’t know if I’ve ever really paid attention to that.

Yes.

Aaand I did it first try with zero divine pulsing, even though I hesitated for so long and left the game sitting for quite a while. I just baited with Byleth, used stride, and then spammed gambits. Dead monster.

66 turns, I am a true LTCer.

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I didn't remember that being the case, but that number should be fine anyway.

It’s done that for me every time, and I’ve played through this game a bazillion times.

12 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, we sometimes take turns, but I mostly just guide him, as he isnt great at strategy.

He just loves playing any game together with me. We are very very close, which I'm glad for.

And thanks! Xd

Aww, that’s so sweet. You are very welcome.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

66 turns, I am a true LTCer.

Man, I thought 35 turns was long.

But congrats Sooks! You saved the lance I guess!

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

But congrats Sooks! You saved the lance I guess!

The hero’s relic I did not save was the sword of the creator, though. It has like 4 uses left...

Just now, Sooks said:

The hero’s relic I did not save was the sword of the creator, though. It has like 4 uses left...

Yikes, you have any Umbral Steel so far?

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Yikes, you have any Umbral Steel so far?

I mean I got some from the divine beast.

But I really had to use all those uses, I had to make sure every single one of the second group of reinforcements from the back died the turn they reached everyone because otherwise someone was bound to die, and then there was a turn where I think I could have survived without killing everyone but I could do it anyway so I decided to go for it (and I felt like a genius for pulling it off because I planned it and everyone had to do something sans Linhardt I guess) but then I was at that group near the first set of stairs where there’s an archer, two armor knights, and a fighter and they all had to die as well. A lot of ruptured havens naturally were used throughout the battle.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It wasn't a Spanish dub, it was a Mexican dub. XD

Don’t people have heated debates about which is better? I think I’ve seen a few people mentioning that... like Ruben.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Don’t people have heated debates about which is better? I think I’ve seen a few people mentioning that... like Ruben.

No, I don't mean Castilian vs Latin American. I mean in the sense that back in the day, dubs made here in Mexico used A LOT of local slang... and had quite the creative freedom.

Of course, as a Mexican I would totally get it more than in other countries...

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

I think Monolith Soft took the concept of "dungeon with a mirror gimmick" a bit too far.

This is actually assaulting my eyes, what the fuck.

Mira's final ordeal!🤣

It's not actually that bad in practice. The traversable area itself, if the screen were in one piece, is actually quite small.

Mizuti comes in kinda weak ngl. Only Class 3 when I've got everyone else at Class 4, except for Kalas who's at Class 5.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Pictured: Fog of war in the next FE game.

Don't give Kaga ideas. I shudder to think what he'd do with a mirror-based map.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Mira's final ordeal!🤣

I went into the capital thinking "all the cool concepts of the other towns in this island and the capital is just normal? Lame".

I should've kept my mouth shut haha.

Just now, Armagon said:

Don't give Kaga ideas. I shudder to think what he'd do with a mirror-based map.

Hey now, Kaga may do some dumb stuff, but at least he dropped bad Fog of War before FE did.

Unless Vestaria has it.

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=769&height=432

I think Monolith Soft took the concept of "dungeon with a mirror gimmick" a bit too far.

This is actually assaulting my eyes, what the fuck.

What are you playing...?

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hey now, Kaga may do some dumb stuff, but at least he dropped bad Fog of War before FE did.

FE hasn’t dropped that though.

Unless by “bad Fog of War” you mean let’s jam pack inside of the fog with Uber powerful units, all on top of each other! Give them high move, sprinkle in some effective weapons and high crit weapons and calm it a day.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I don't recall Vestaria doing FoW.

That's good.

Then again, I think that the FoW plugin is fairly new, so it wouldn't have been easy to do at the time.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Unless by “bad Fog of War” you mean let’s jam pack inside of the fog with Uber powerful units, all on top of each other! Give them high move, sprinkle in some effective weapons and high crit weapons and calm it a day.

Thing with FoW in mainline FE is that I can count on one hand the amount of maps that it enhances, in my opinion. If FoW worked like how it did in Berwick, then I'd not be so against it, but FE has yet to do that, for whatever reason.

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What are you playing...?

Baten Kaitos.

The current section of the game I'm in is just really weird and I love it.

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

FE has yet to do that, for whatever reason.

I thought they were well on their way to getting rid of it entirely. Awakening didn't have it, Fates didn't have it, Echoes didn't have it but that's a remake, and Three Houses suddenly has it now.

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I went into the capital thinking "all the cool concepts of the other towns in this island and the capital is just normal? Lame".

I should've kept my mouth shut haha.

If you look very carefully, you can see a thin fog filter applied outside in Balancoire. An NPC by the entrance IIRC does mention that the fog sometimes greatly thickens, thus the city "disappears" enveloped in it, giving Balancoire its nickname, the "Borough of Illusion". You just never see the full thickness of the mist ingame; I wish you could.

And considering the rest of Mira is bizarre is so many ways, a place that is normal, actually isn't so normal anymore in a sense. Ordinary people live blissful, ordinary lives in the most peculiar of places, which is a wee bit absurd.